Chapter 15 (Under Construction)

The School's Heartbreaker Lives With Me? (Under Construction)

HWA-YOUNG POV

     On Sunday morning, I was woken up by the sounds of birds twittering and sunlight streaming through the gaps in my curtain. It was a beautiful day, so I decided to go on a picnic. After I took a shower and changed, I found Key was in the kitchen drinking coffee.

    "Good morning Key, I was thinking, why don't we invite our friends to go on a picnic at the park today?"

  "That sounds like fun" Key said while taking his 3rd cup of coffee. This guy really liked his coffee. While I dialed my phone with one hand, I took the cup from Key with my other hand.

       "Too much coffee is bad for you!"

NOBODY'S POV

    Jonghyun was eating breakfast on Sunday at a cafe with Taemin and Mi-Ok, because all three of them lived on the same street that the cafe was on. Suddenly, Jonghyun's phone rang.

 "Hello?"

       "Hi Jjong oppa!" came a cheery voice on the other end.

   "Oh, hi Hwa-Young, what's up?"

 "Well Key and I decided to go on a picnic and invite you guys and Hae-Won and Mi-Ok, so...wanna come?"

          A picnic? Picnics are romantic, so only Key and Hwa-Young should go...maybe some sparks will fly while they're sharing cookies together? Jonghyun thought. He really wanted Hwa-Young and Key to get together so he said:

    "Oh, that sounds fun Hwa-Young, but yesterday, Taemin and I ate pizza together that had some bad sausauge in it so we're both sick and we can't go...."

  "Okay then, bye, get better oppa!" I hung up.

       "What did you mean that you and I are sick? I'm not sick! We didn't even eat pizza together yesterday! I wanted to go to the picnic!" asked Taemin who overheard the conversation.

"Don't be a babo, we want Key and Hwa-Young to get together right? If they spend a romantic picnic together, maybe it will happen!"

   "Oh, I see!" Taemin said.

 "Okay, now we have to go call everybody else and tell them to decline Hwa-Young's invitation!" Mi-Ok said and the trio whipped out their phones.

KEY POV

     "Hmmm....that's weird!" Hwa-Young said after she hung up her phone.

  "What is?" I asked.

        "Taemin, Onew oppa, Hae-Won, Jjong oppa, Mi-Ok and Minho all said that they were busy or sick....but it's okay, the two of us could just go together right?"