Chapter 10 (Under Construction)

The School's Heartbreaker Lives With Me? (Under Construction)

HWA-YOUNG POV

  "What's truth?" Taemin asked.

"It's a game where people take turns to ask people questions that they have to answer" Jonghyun explained.

     "Okay, let's play!" Minho said.

   "I'll go first because I'm the oldest!" Onew announced, "Hae-Won, who do you think is the best looking celebrity?"

 "Is there a specific reason you asking Onew oppa?" I asked slyly before Hae-Won got a chance to answer. Onew blushed and Hae-Won giggled.

    "Umm...Song Joong Ki oppa!" she said.

   "I always thought that Onew hyung looked a lot like Song Joong Ki..." Taemin said, grinning. Everybody laughed. It was obvious that Hae-Won and Onew had a thing for each other, just like Jjong and Mi-Ok did.

  "My turn!" said Taemin, who was sitting beside Onew, "Minho hyung, is it true that Yuri noona sent you a love note in class?" Minho smiled and said yes. The game continued for 10 minutes, then Jonghyun asked me,

     "Hae-Won-ah, describe your ideal type" I thought about the answer.

"They have to be sensitive, but not cheesy. They have to be caring and honest. I don't like tough guys, I like guys that can cook and clean and that have a good sense of fashion. I find it cute when a guy blushes a lot and is slightly prideful, and a little bit whiny, for some reason"

   "You know, you just described Key spot-on" Jonghyun said, with a gleam in his eye.

 "Huh, maybe I did" I said nonchalantly, and I glanced at Key who had a weird look on his face.

"Hwa-Young noona has weird taste in boys" Taemin teased.

KEY POV

Did Hwa-Young just describe me? I tried hard to fight my smile, which probably gave my face a weird look. Then, it was Mi-Ok's turn.

   "Key-ah, describe your ideal girl" The answer was easy, I didn't even have to think about it.

     "She has to be straightfoward, honest and adventurous and not too girly. She should have a fighter spirit and be artistic" I replied.

     "Another coincidence," Mi-Ok said, "That sounds a lot like Hwa-Young, eh?" she and Jonghyun high fived. I blushed again, and I was about to hide my face, but I remembered that Hwa-Young thought it was cute.

HWA-YOUNG POV

    Did Key just describe me...?

     Straightfoward? Yes. Honest? I almost never lied, because I don't think it's a good thing to do. Adveturous? Not to brag, but....duh. Not too girly? I don't know...I liked some sports, but not them in general, and I wore skirts sometimes...Fighter's spirit? WTH did that even mean? Artistic? Um...my last abstract painting raised $500 for charity, and I have a shelf full of art awards?

       After we played Truth, we watched a movie, and then we talked a little bit, then everybody went home.