Chapter 7 (Under Construction)

The School's Heartbreaker Lives With Me? (Under Construction)

HWA-YOUNG POV

  A few days after the amusement park day, I was walking home from school. On the way home, I decided to buy some of my favorite chewy grape candy (which I was addicted too) from the new convinience store that opened. I bought them from the store, and walked down the road near the store. About 10 minutes later, I realized I was lost. I was in a shady neighborhood that looked pretty sketchy. I was about to go take out my phone and ask Mrs. Kim to drive here and pick me up, when somebody whispered in my ear,

    "Hey, y, never saw you around here...wanna have fun?"

   I turned around, and a tough looking guy a little bit older than me was standing right behind me, too close for comfort.

 "No thank you" I said firmly yet politely.

     "Aww, don't be like that girl" he said, and grabbed my waist and started caressing me. Good thing I took tae kwon do since I was 12 (but I had to first promise my peace loving parents that I would use it only for self defence). I spun away from him, went into a fighting stance and kicked him where it hurt. His face contorted in pain.

  "Oh, now you're going to get it, little girl" he snarled and jumped and pinned me to the ground, into a dirty, disgusting puddle. Ow! He pinned me roughly down to the ground, and I think I hurt my ankle.

"Don't you dare touch me" I snarled. He laughed and started caressing my face with his grimy hands. I shuddered inwardly.

    "HELP!!!!!" I screamed.

  "No one's going to hear you now girlie" he whispered, his foul breath assaulting my nose.

KEY POV

I was walking home from school with Jonghyun and Minho, when Jonghyun suggested we take a shortcut. We ended up in a dark and shady neighborhood. As we were walking, I heard a loud, female voice scream "HELP!!!!!"

   "Is that Hwa-Young?!" Jonghyun asked. My blood froze. It was her. That was her voice. All three of us ran to the direction of the scream. Behind a dumpster, was Hwa-Young in a puddle, struggling against a guy who was pinning her down. My blood was now boiling. I ran as fast as I ever did and pulled the guy off her, than punched him as hard as I ever did in the face. He was about to punch me back, when he noticed Minho, towering in his 183 cm glory behind me, and Jonghyun, who had a fierce expression on his face, and a sleeveless shirt that was displaying his well-toned arm muscles. The guy chickened out and ran away. While Minho and Jonghyun called the cops, I bent down to Hwa-Young. I noticed she was crying a little.

    "Are you okay?" I asked, wiping a tear away with my hand, while using the other to hold her hand.

 "I think I heard my ankle when that guy pinned me down" she said quietly. I noticed her shirt was dripping wet with dirty water, so I ripped my black teeshirt off and told her to put it on as Jonghyun, Minho and I turned the other way.

   "Try standing up" I said, she tried to, but couldn't, a grimace of pain flashed on her face. "I'd better carry you home" I said, and carried her bridal style, while Minho and Jonghyun followed me.

HWA-YOUNG POV

   As Key carried me home, holding me to his warm torso, I tried to stop crying and shaking. That was so scary, it was probably one of the only times in my life I had been that scared. But...I felt okay right now. I just felt safe in Key's arms. They were so warm...and I was so tired...The last thing I thought before I fell asleep was that I hoped Key wouldn't drop me before we reached home, those chewy grape candies might have gotten me a few pounds :P

    When we reached home, I was woken up by Mr. and Mrs. Kim's shocked cries when they saw Key carrying me, wearing Key's shirt and sleeping in his arms. I still remained with my eyes closed though, and acted like I was still sleeping, so I didn't have to get a lecture from Mr. and Mrs. Kim to never go to that bad neighborhood again, and they were so worried, and blah blah. I felt Key carrying me upstairs to my room and lying me on the bed. Then, he gave me a kiss on the forehead, and left the room, closing the door.