Chapter 18 (Under Construction)

The School's Heartbreaker Lives With Me? (Under Construction)

HWA-YOUNG POV

    Jjong oppa went to the supply closet in the class room and yanked the door of it open. Then he selected a empty notebook and a pen. He sat back down in our circle and wrote on the cover:

     INVESTIGATION NOTEBOOK

 "Here, we're going to go write updates in the investigation. We're also going to keep a list of suspects!" Jonghyun oppa declared.

       "Um, oppa?" I said tentatively "I really appreciate this and all, but don't you think you're going a bit too far?"

    "Of course not! You're pride must be recovered!" Jonghyun barked. "Anyways, who do we have as suspects?"

 "That girl that said that noona was a...hussy and that Jjong hyung scared away?" offered Taemin.

         "Her name is Lee Hana" supplied Minho "She's in my science class with Onew"

     "Great, then Minho and Onew, you're in charge of keeping tabs on her!" Jonghyun said while writing. "What else do you know about her?"

     'Um...she goes up to me to try to ask me about you a lot, she has a thing for you" Minho answered.

 "Great, then Operation Sly Fox will commence tommorow!" Jjong oppa roared with a gleam in his eye.

         "....Okay?" chorused everybody else who did not know what Operation Sly Fox was.

   The next day after third period, I was walking down a deserted hallway that was my secret shortcut to go to my next class when I heard Jonghyun's voice coming from a empty classroom. I peeked inside. There was Jonghyun talking with Lee Hana, the girl that called me a in front of the whole school yesterday. Jjong oppa was talking to Hana in a charismatic voice with a flaming look he probably learned from Minho.

     "So, do you know who planted those rumors about Hwa-Young? I mean, such a smart and beautiful girl like you should know, right?"

       "I don't know who...but everyone is reading the rumors from a website" Hana stammered while staring at Jjong oppa's charismatic smile.

 "Care to tell me the website address, my princess?" Jonghyun coaxed.

     "It's www.IhateAhnHwayoung.com" Hana breathed.

 "Great then! See ya later" Jonghyun said, his voice back to normal.    

        "Wait!" Hana cried "Jonghyun, will you go to the dance with me?"

 "Sorry" Jonghyun smirked "I only go out with people who have a good personality, unlike yourself" Then, Jonghyun walked out of the classroom, leaving a shocked Hana and bumped into me.

     "Oh, hey Younggie! If you were listening, I got a new lead on the case!"

             "Cool, but you know, that was mean leading Hana on, just to get the information!" I scolded oppa.

 "Oh come on!" Jjong laughed "I would feel bad about it if that girl wasn't so mean! Remember last year when she 'accedentally' shoved a girl into a mud puddle when she was wearing the same skirt as Hana? Hana is evil. Anyways, let's go check out this website!"