Prisoner

Where My Heart Took Me


*Narrator's POV*

"MOMMY!!!!!"

"UMMAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

"SUNMI-AHHHH!!!!!"

EXO has been running around the whole estate looking for Sunmi. Kaimi was so happy when she woke up because she saw the robot toy from Yoogeun, but her happy little world was crushed down when she found out her mom was missing and so were the Crown Prince and Yooguen.

"Appa, where is mommy?" Kaimi tugged on Kai's sleeves. Kai was frustrated. He has been teleporting all over the place for the last three hours.

"Mimi-ah , I will find her. Go play with your brothers for now. arrachi?" Kai hid his frustration behind a smile and send his daughter off to his nephews.

"Hyung! did you find anything?" Sehun came running to Kai. Kai just shook his head with a dejected sigh.

"Ottoke? I can't find her anywhere either." Sehun nervously paced around the room.

"Sehun-ah! Kai-ah! did you guys find anything?" Luhan called out as he hurriedly approached the two.

"Nothing hyung. There are no traces of them whatsoever." Kai said.

"If they were kidnapped, they would atleast be some signs of struggle." Luhan deducted. He knew something strange occurred. He had some guesses about this matter but he didn't dare talk out loud.

"They weren't kidnapped. More like SHE was kidnapped." Kris said as he came to them with the robot toy in hand.

"Bwohhhh???!" Kai and Sehun yelled.

"Guys, she is in VIXX. Now i'm sure of it. The two princes took her." Luhan finally voiced out his thoughts.

"Then what are we waiting for! Let's GO." Sehun urged his brothers.

"It's not that simple Sehun-ah. I'm sure Ken took Sunmi for a reason. That reason being Sunmi will become his Queen. If we go get her or rather I should say fight for her, the matter will get worse. Ken might threaten to kill Sunmi."

"You said we will fight for her Hyung! remember?!" Sehun shook Luhan's shoulders. He was mad. beyond mad.

"Yes, Sehun. We WILL fight, but we can't be hasty about this matter." Luhan tried to explain to Sehun.

"What do you say Kris Hyung?" Kai asked after listening to Luhan and Sehun.

"I agreed with Luhan. Rushing this matter will likely cause harm to Sunmi." Kris said. His expression was grave. He needed to conjure up a plan to save Sunmi without harming her.

"Wait, he won't harm her. He has feelings for her remember?" Sehun asked.

"Sehun-ah, Do you really think Ken will not harm Sunmi because he has feelings for her? Remember, he is known for his brutality. He will do anything to get what he wants. Take this situation for example." Kris reminded Sehun.

"So, what do we do then?" Sehun asked.

Kris looked at Luhan and nodded as if giving him an approval. Luhan responded to his nod and went out of the house.

"Where is he going?" Kai asked.

"To gather information on VIXX." Kris said. "We need to know the enemy like a friend first before we attack."

 

 

*VIXX Palace*

"My mistress, please eat. This will make you feel better." Hongbin tried to feed Sunmi, but Sunmi pushed the plate away.

"Where is he? Where is Ken? Bring me to him." She said. Sunmi was beyond pissed. How dare he kidnap her when all she ever done was being kind to him.

"I'm afraid I can't, my mistress. Master is attending a meeting with the ministers at the moment."

"Do I look like I care? TAKE ME TO HIM." Sunmi threw the plate on the ground. The porceline broke into pieces.

"There is No need." a voice interrupted.

"YOU!" Sunmi pointed her finger at Ken.

"Well, hello to you too, Sunmi." Ken indifferently went to the table and poured himself a cup of tea.

"How Could you do this to me!" Sunmi raised her hand to slap Ken, but Ken stopped her half way.

"You might not want to do that, my Queen. After all, I need to look good in front of everyone for our wedding." Ken said as he stared at Sunmi.

"You must be mad to think that I would marry you. You are nothing but an ungrateful bastard!"

"You can call me any name you want, Sunmi. But, know this. I can crush your precious EXO in a snap." Ken said and walked out of the room angrily.

"No." It escaped Sunmi's mind that her family might be in danger because of this situation. There is no way Sunmi will let that happen.

 


 

 

and the plot thickens...muahahahhaha!

How do you like it so far?

Is Ken being too cruel?

His past will be fully revealed in the next chapter!

So you will know why he behaves the way he does.