Family Picnic

Where My Heart Took Me

*Sunmi's POV*

Since today is Saturday. My boys and I decided to take the kids out. When I said Boys, I meant Kai, Kris, Sehun and Luhan. There is no way we will have peace if rest of EXO come along with us. Not that I mind, but it feels special to be out with just your hubbies and kids.

"Mimi-ah~" Sehun yelled from the swings. He was at the playground with Han Sun and Yi-Sun. Kai is playingnwith Kaimi while Luhan and Kris are setting up the picinic table.

"Yes, Sehunnie?"

"Come Here! Quick!" He shouted  and motioned me to go there. I put down the food basket and walked over to the playground.

"What?" I asked Sehun. Then all of a sudden I felt myself floating above the ground.

"Oh ! Luhan, stop using telekenisis. Put me down!" I yelled at Luhan who was looking at me with wide eyes.

"Sunmi, it's not me I swear!" He said.

"Then Who- Oh my gosh ! HAN SUN!?!" I looked at the little boy who was giggling behind Sehun.

"Hi mommy!" The little devil waved at me and "innocently" smiled at me.

"Xi Han Sun. Put me down?"

"Okie." he said and snapped his fingers. and BOOM. I fell on my . I looked over at Han Sun with a devious smile.

"Uh-Oh." His adorable doe eyes got wide and he sprinted towards Luhan.

"Daddy! Help!"

"Come back here, you!" I chased him around Luhan round and round. The rest of our family were laughing at us and I can hear Kaimi and Kai yelling 'Run Hannie run!'

"Okay you two, that's enough." Luhan grabbed both of us by the waist in each hand and lifted us toward the picnic table where the rest were already waiting for us.

Yi-Sun was seated in between Kris and Kai eyeing the plate of fried chicken in the middle of the table. Kai was holding Kaimi on his lap asking her questions about her fan boys at school. I sat on the other side of the table with Sehun, Luhan and Han Sun, Han Sun being in the middle of Luhan and I.

"Mommy, can we eat yet?" Yi-Sun asked, not taking his eyes off of the plate of chicken.

"NO."

"b-but.." His lower lip jutted out and started pouting.

"Just kidding! Here you go" I laughed and put some pieces of fried chicken on his empty plate. While I was handing Yi-Sun the chicken, I looked over to Kris and asked, "Want some, Kris?'

"Nah, chicken ain't my style." He coolly shrugged. (hahahahha EXOshowtime anyone?)

"Okay?" I eyed him wierdly. Since when does he not like fried chicken?

"What else is there to eat?" Kris asked me.

"um salad?" I pushed the bowl of Cesar Salad towards him.

 Kris looked at the salad, "Meh." Then, grabbed the the chicken from Yi-Sun's plate.To his dismay, the little boy slapped his hand making him drop the chicken.

"Get your own, bro." Yi-Sun gave Kris a dirty look and went back to eating. After a slight minute of pause, the whole table burst out laughing at the little boy's comment. Kris just got owned by his son.

"Yah! I'm your Dad. I gave Life to you." Kris said to Yi-Sun.

"yeah yeah, but no one touches my food." Yi-Sun sent Kris some kind of warning look. It was priceless how Kris just said there staring his son with an open mouth. Sehun snorted and soon all of us laughed at the father and son duo.

"I think Xuimin influenced him." Kris mumbled.

"It's alright, hyung. Yi-Sun is in his rebelious stage" Kai patted Kris's shoulder and Kaimi giggled as if she knows what the adults were talking about.

"Can I have some chicken, Sunmi?" Kris asked with a lazy voice.

"I don't know. Can you? I thought Chicken ain't your style, Kris." I said. I was so enjoying this. It's rare that we get to make fun of Kris.

"Please?" Kris just held out his place, not looking at me. haha. cute dragon.

"fine, just because you asked nicely." I said and put some fried chicken on his plate. Kris immediately started eating like some hungry beast.

We were all eating and having a good time with each other. Kai was feeding Kaimi on his lap. Luhan was wiping the sauce on Han Sun's face. Sehun was laughing at Kris and Yi-Sun who were fighting over the last piece of chicken. LIfe is great.