Frozen Heart

Where My Heart Took Me


*Luhan's POV*

The streets of VIXX were filled with a festive vibe. Everyone was excited about Crown Prince's Coronation and the new Queen. I was sipping on my milk tea at a tiny cafe in one of the secret alleyways in the City. A stranger took a seat in front me. I didn't look up and continue sipping on my tea.

"Careless careless shoot anonymous shoot anonymous." the stranger said.

"Heartless mindless no one who care about me." I recited. The stranger's lip curved up in a smile and removed his hood as I removed mine.

"Hey, Luhan. Long time no see." He said.

"Indeed it is, glad to see you again, Zelo." I gave him a bro hug.

"I heard what happened from Yongguk hyung. Is that why you are here?" Zelo asked.

"Precisely. Yongguk told us you've been spying here for awhile. Now, can you tell me everything you know about VIXX so far?"

"Of course. First you need to know about the power struggle between the crown prince and his Uncle, the minister of war. Crown Prince Ken has a very slim chance against his uncle because the dude basically controls the whole palace. All Ken got is his entitlement to the throne." Zelo explained.

"Hm..interesting. Tell me more about this Uncle." I urged him. This Uncle persona will be very useful for us if we decide to join forces with him against Ken. Hang in there Sunmi! We will get you back. I will get you back.

 

*Ken's POV*

I visit Sunmi at any chance I got. But she ignored me everytime I was there. Nonetheless, I still visit her.

"Sunmi-ah please eat. You are getting thinner." I said. She ignored me like always and turned the other way.

I sighed. I got up from the chair ready to leave the room until I fell back from the force that hit me in the chest. I looked down and saw an arrow sticking out of my body.

"Oh my gosh, You are hurt! Someone Help!" Sunmi looked around the room as she yelled.

"S-stop. don't. I'll be fine." I said. This is nothing for me. I've gone through far worse than this.

"Are you crazy, Ken?! You are effing bleeding! Hongbin are you there? HOngbin!" She yelled at me then she yelled at the door.

"Master! oh not again. I'll go get the medicine." Hongbin said and ran out the door. It was quiet for awhile. Both of us didn't talk.

"h-hey what does he mean by again? and why do i feel like this happens to you all the time?" She asked.

"because a lot of people.. want me dead.. in this palace." I replied breathing heavily while trying to take the arrow out. Gosh It hurt like f**k.

"Yah! stop it! You are going to bleed more." She slapped my hand away from my wound.

"Why do you care? Aren't you happy that I'm hurt." I asked.

"Of course I care. You are my friend Ken. Friends help each other." She said. Friends. I haven't heard that word in awhile.

"after all that I've done to you?" I watched her eyes for any sign of anger and there was none at all. She really is an angel.

"You must have a reason for it. Tell me Ken, why are you doing this? This isn't the real you." She asked staring straight at me with her big chocolate brown eyes.

"Stop it! You don't know me! Don't you understand?! I'm doing this because I'm the bad guy. That's who I am!" I shouted at her. I need to stay strong. No one has ever thawed my frozen heart. No one..except her.

"I don't believe this! YOu are not like this! I know you have a reason for this." She yelled back at me.

"Well believe it Sunmi! No one is a saint like you. No one is as kind as you! In this world, there are also people like me who are evil!" I yelled at her again. I was frustrated. I can't be the kind Ken she wants me to be. I need to be ruthless. That's the only way for me. the only way for all of us.

Sunmi's lips quivered.  Her eyes are filled with unshed tears threatening to pour out.

God dammit. Way to go Ken. You made her cry. Are you happy now? ugh. I hate seeing her cry.

"h-hey Sunmi. Shhh, I'm sorry. Please, Don't cry." I tried to calm her down.

She looked up at me while crying and asked, "Why? I need to know. You owe me this much."

"Shh, stop crying. You will know soon." I replied and hugged her with my good hand.

So much for staying strong...


 

EXO joining forces with the evil uncle??

What do you guys think?