Who?

Where My Heart Took Me

* Narrator's POV*

"s-sunmi?" Kai gasped when he saw her. Sunmi was smiling at him brightly at the door.

"Ahnnyeong." She said waving her hands and awkwardly stepped in the house. Everyone screamed and shouted when they saw her.

"SUNMI! YAH where did you GO?" Luhan yelled and hugged her.

"OH thank GOd you are safe, Mimi." Sehun let out his relieved sigh.

"DOn't you ever scare us like that again, Arraseo?" Kris came and gently poked her head.

"Sunmi-ah, I miss you!" Kai suddenly pushed Luhan away and hugged Sunmi very tightly. He has dark circles under his eyes bc he wasn't sleeping at all these days and worried about Sunmi.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun both pushed Kai and sandwiched Sunmi in between them.

"yah! Bestie, how dare you leave me with this troll?" Baekhyun fake glared at Sunmi and Sunmi giggled.

"Bwoh! who are you calling a troll, you you..Diva!" Chanyeol tried to insult Baekhyun as best as he could.

"oh you are right. My bad Channie. You are not a troll, you are a FREAKING GIANT." Baekhyun stuck his tongue out and ran away from Chanyeol. The rest of the group shook their heads at their childish behavior.

"Welcome Home, Bao Bei." Luhan said and kissed Sunmi gently on the forehead. Sunmi smiled and said, "It's good to be back."

 

*Ken's POV*

Something is wrong. I can sense it. When Sunmi stepped into the room, I had a very bad feeling about it. My body felt alert at her presense. Just now, I swear I saw Sunmi smirk when she hugged Luhan.

"Sunmi-ah, What happened? You should have been here hours ago." I asked her carefully.

"Oh mian. I went to visit earth for awhile." She said scratching her nape with an shy smile on her face.

"earth? what were you doing there, love?" Kris asked her. I can hear a slight suspicion in his voice. Maybe I'm not the one who feels it.

" I just thought I'd be nice to go there. I missed it. I haven't been there in a long time." She said. Her eyes seemed sad. Immediately, Kris's eyes softened.

"Awh, poor baby. You should have came here first Mimi-ah." Kris cooed.

"Sorry, Yeobo." She said and I watched as Kris's eyes widened a bit, but he immediately controlled his emotions and smiled at her.

All of us were busy asking her questions and stuff. The boys really missed her. I saw Kris away from the group on the couch. He seems to be thinking something.

"MOmmmmyyyy!" Kaimi along with her brothers came down the stairs and ran towards Sunmi. Sunmi had a wierd expression on her face and she awkwardly hugged her kids. Kaimi seemed to notice it.

"Mommy, aren't you happy to see us?" Kaimi pouted cutely.

"eh..um Mommy is a little tired that's all, cutie pie." She said and smiled at her daughter. One can tell that her smile is fake.

"okay! Kaimi misses you, Mommy!" the little girl said and hugged Sunmi. Once again, if you look closely, you can see a slight disgust in Sunmi's eyes.

I looked at Kris to see if he sees it too and he also looked at me and nodded.

 

*an hour later*

Everyone is asleep bc they were all tired from searching for Sunmi today. It is around 3 am right now. Kris and I were at the gardens outside the house.

"So, you feel it too right?" He asked me with an anxious expression.

"Yes, eversince she came in, I sensed something was off. I only feel this way around my Uncle." I replied.

Kris looked at me in alarm. " Do you think he has something to do with this?" he asked.

"I'm not sure, but that is a strong possibility though."

"Okay, but there is one thing we know for sure. That person in there is NOT my wife." Kris said. He curled his fingers into a fist and clenched his jaw.

"How did you find out?" I asked. I was curiious how Kris was able to see through the imposter.

"That person called me 'Yeobo' Sunmi doesn't call me that. ever." he said.

"And the way she was treating the kids confirmed my suspicion." he continued and I nodded along with what he said.

"So, what do we do now?" I asked.

"It's time to find out who the imposter is." Kris said and we both went back inside the house.