Confession

Where My Heart Took Me

*Sunmi's POV*

Standing before me was Kyuhyun with a sword poking out of his stomach and he slowly fell onto the ground. The sight that greeted me after his fall made my knees buckled. A few inches away from Kyuhyun lied Ken with Kyuhyun's sword in his chest. He was lying in a pool of blood. His eyes were glassy and lifeless.

"Nooooooo!!!!!" I cried. I refuse to believe this. Luhan who was closest to me reached out to me, but I pushed him away.

"This isn't true. It's just a dream." I said wishing it was all a nightmare. I closed my eyes and tears fell on my dirty cheeks.

"hey baobei. shhhhh, come here baby." Luhan said softly and pulled me into his arms. He gently pat down my back to sooth me.

"Ken...h-he's gone Lulu...h-he.." I cried into his chest.

"I know baby...I know. shhh" Luhan continued soothing me with his gentle touch.

"umm...sorry to break the silence guys, but what should we do with the bodies?" Chayeol asked. I finally looked up and saw EXO's sad faces.

"Well, we have to inform their people...Kris, what should we  do?" Suho asked Kris.

"First, Let's keep the bodies for now. We will let their people deal with it." Kris answered. He looked the most sad out of them all.

"C-can I have a moment alone with Ken?" I asked. My voice came out barely above whisper. The boys gave me understanding nods and left the room except for Luhan.

"Are you gonna be okay alone?" he asked. I gave him a small sad smile. I watched him left the room and when the door closed, I slowly walked over to Ken's body.

He was staring right at the spot where I was standing before. It was possible that he was looking at me as he got stabbed. That made me cry even more. I sat down beside him. I didn't care that my dress is now stained with blood. I reached over to his eyes and gently covered them.

"Pabo, why did you do that? We could have help you... That's what friends are for." I said to him. Ken looked peaceful as he lied on the floor.

"You know if you weren't so serious all the time, I might have actually liked you." I confessed.

"Wake up, Ken. I want you to hear me say I like you." I shook him. "Wake up! Pabo, I like you. Wake up!" I cried as I shook him repetitively.

After staring at Ken for what it seemed like hours, I finally decided it was time for me to let go.

"Thank you for coming to save me...Have a nice rest, Ken." I said and numbly exited the throne room which was now stained with bloodshed.