The Battle

Where My Heart Took Me

*Sunmi's POV*

I was awakened by the sunlight streaming through the windows. well, the jail windows to be exact.The room I was in has a small bed and two tiny windows on top of the side wall. The walls are the color of faded grey and overall, the room gives a dreary feeling to whoever lives in it.

"I hope they are doing fine.." I sighed as I got up from the tiny single bed. It's been a day since Cho Kyuhyun put me in this room. After I out, I found out that I have been tricked by him. He manipulated my body and went to EXO to spy on my family. I had no memories from what I did while I was in EXO. All I know now is that my family was never in his hands. I was tricked. How foolish of me to blindly believe him.

"ah, you are awake." A tall man of around the age of late twenties came in the room. He has dark chocolate brown hair and his eyes are dark with no emotions eventhough, he had a smile on his face.

I continued to stare at him, intrigued by his unsual eyes. There was a familiarity with his eyes. I feel like I've seen them before somewhere.

"It's rude to stare you know." The man gave me a cheeky grin as he moved closer. I immediately backed away from him. For some unknown reason, I felt that this man should not be trusted.

"Who are you?" I asked him.

"Don't you recognize me, Princess?" He said, feigning a hurt expression.

"n-no." I replied shakily and backed further away from him until my back hit the wall.

"Now, let me introduce myself again. I am Cho Kyuhyun." he gave me a little bow.

" YOu are not Cho Kyuhyun. He's much older than you are!" I said.

"You should know by now, princess. I, Cho Kyuhyun, am a master of disguise. The one you saw was one of my many masks." He said and looked at the watch on his hand. "We are late. Come with me." He grabbed my hand and I followed him unwillingly. I must admit Cho Kyunhyun was a very handsome man. He was a very powerful man as well. What I don't understand is why does he want to be King so much. He already is King in a way. Why does he have such an evil heart?

"Why are you doing this?" I asked him as we moved along the palace hall.

"It's none of your business." He said harshly and pulled me along faster. Soon, we reached a big door with VIXX emblem engraved on it. Just from looking at it, I knew it must be an important room. Cho Kyunhyun opened the door by a wave of his hand and dragged me inside. I stumbled around the room in amazement as I was awestruck by its glamour. The walls of the room were made of gold and the pillars were made of silver. Diamonds and other precious jewels like rubies and emerald decorated the pilars. In the middle of the room was a big throne made out of yellow canary diamonds making it seem like it was crystalized gold from afar.

"sit." Cho Kyuhyun said as he pointed at the a smaller throne beside the big one. I hesitantly sat down. He himself sat on the big throne.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"You will know soon." That was all he said and not even a second later, the doors banged open. The loud sound resonated across the room as Ken and EXO members with the exception of Kai barged into the room.

"Sunmi!" Sehun and Luhan yelled as soon as they saw me. Kris looked at me with a worried expression on his face. I tried to give them a smile to tell them I'm okay but suddenly,my eyes were clouded with tears. I've missed them so much.

"Finally, You are here." Cho Kyuhyun chuckled darkly. Ken moved forward and aimed a sword at Kyuhyun.

"Let her go." Ken said.

"I will. IF you give me what I want." Kyuhyun grabbed me swiftly and i felt a sharp dagger pressing dangerously on my throat.

"NO! Leave her alone. She is not a part of this!" Ken yelled.

"You should have thought of that when you brought her here, my dear nephew." Kyuhyun laughed. There was no amusement in his laughter at all. It was menacing. Just like his countenance.

I looked at Ken and he looked like he was dying from guilt. I wanted to tell him it wasn't entirely his fault. I looked behind him and I saw EXO's worried/angry expression.

"Fine. I will give you the throne. BUT, you must fight with me. WInner takes the throne." Ken said as he moved further toward Kyuhyun and I.

"A challenge. I like it." Cho Kyuhyun eyes sparkled with interest. "Guards! keep the girl tied up and his friends as well." he shouted and all of sudden the room was filled with Kyuhyun's guards.

"OH hell NO." Baekhyun said as he saw a guard trying to tie him up. He gave the guard a kick in the face. Soon, a fight broke out between EXO and the guards.

"Take that you filthy bastard." Chen said after he zapped a guard with electricity.

"Chen! watch out!" Xuimin yelled when he saw a guard heading toward Chen with a laser gun from behind. Chen turned around just in time and punched the guard. When the guard tried to punch him back, Xuimin frozed him with his ice power.

"Nice team work." Chen said as he highfived Xuimin.

The others were fighting fiercely as well. Chanyeol was like a blazing phoenix. He burned anyone who came near him. Sehun was downright scary with his mini tornados in his hands. Gone was the childish maknae. He sent tornados and choked the guards mercilessly.

Kris flew towards me immediately when he found me. I was fighting as well. I managed to punch a guard in the face but, I fell as he hit me.

"You did not just hit my wife." Kris roared and punched the guard so hard that he went flying across the room.

"Are you okay?" Kris asked. "yeah..I'm fine." I replied. "tsk, you call this fine?" He said when he saw my bleeding arm.

"Lay!" Kris called Lay. and Lay started healing my wound. "there goood as new. I gotta go now. I need to see who else need my healing." He said and ran back to the fighting scene.

Soon the fighting died down. All the guards were dead and the only ones fighting were Ken and Kyuhyun.

"Give it up, Ken. You weak cub." Kyuhyun said after he slashed Ken's left arm.

"I am no weak cub." Ken said. He took advantage of his speed power and quickly moved away before Kyuhyun could impale him in the stomach.

"The throne belongs to me." Kyuhyun changed his appearance into Ken's father. It threw Ken off abit and using this distraction Kyuhyun managed to slice Ken's other arm, making Ken dropped his sword.

"Ken!" EXO and I rushed toward to save him, but he said, " NO! this is my fight! don't get involved." We had no choice but to watch from the sideline.

"Are you ready to surrender, Crown Prince?" Kyuhyun mocked as he inched closer to Ken who was lying helplessly on the ground.

"Never! you trecherous snake!" Ken tried to pick up his sword but he failed. Kyuhyun lifted his sword and aimed it down at Ken. I dare not watch it anymore. My eyes shut close as I heard a slashing sound. I opened my eyes and the scene in front of me broke my heart into pieces.

"No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"