Sehun's Ultimate Weapon

Where My Heart Took Me


*Narrator's POV*

Suho and Kris led Ken and Yooguen to the EXO mansion. Ken asked to be excused because he and Yooguen were tired from the long journey. Suho told them to rest well and ask for help if they need any. After that, Suho and Kris went to the dining room and called for a Team meeting with the rest of EXO, excluding Sunmi and the kids.

"Everyone, listen. Crown Prince Ken's visit is very important to us politically. So, you all must not get on his bad side. Do you all understand?" Kris eyed them sternly.

"Yes, and since there is another little one with us now, please take good care of Prince Yooguen well, Okay?" Suho asked in much nicer tone. No wonder He is the mother hen of EXO while Kris is the stern Dad.

"Everybody understand?" Kris asked again and the boys nodded except Kai because he was falling asleep and leaning on poor D.O.

"KAI!" Kris yelled and Kai immediate woke up.

"Huh? what did you say?" Kai rubbed his eyes. He has been sleep deprived lately because He would only sleep for a couple of hours and sneak out to god knows where.

Kris just sighed and looked at Suho. Suho then told Kai to be careful around Ken and take care of Yooguen. Kai just nodded once and fell back to sleep on the dining table. Everyone else went to their room to go to sleep. Being the bestfriend of Kai, D.O. woke up the sleepy boy and told him to go to sleep in his room.

*Sunmi's POV*

I just finished tucking the kids in bed and went to my room to sleep. I waited for Kai to come sleep with me, but I was surprised to find Sehun came inside the room.

"Sehunnie, today is friday right?" I asked.

"yea?" Sehun replied.

"Then why are you here? Tonight is not your turn?" I was confused. Tonight was supposed to be Kai's turn to sleep with me. But Why is Sehun here instead?

"Oh, I asked Kai to switch nights with me." Sehun scratched his head and looked at his feet shyly. AW, such a cute boy.

"Okay, wanna come in?" I lifted my blanket and offered Sehun to lie down beside me.

"wait, I want to take a shower first, Sunmi-ah." Sehun headed to the bathroom inside the room.

"Okay?" I was left confused. There was something different about Sehun tonight. Usually when he comes, he would dive right next to me and snuggle beside me. Sehun would simply fall asleep after whispering sweet nothings in my ear.

"Sunmi-ah." Sehun called out from the bathroom.

"Yes, Hunnie?"

"Can you hand me the towel?" Sehun's head poked out and nodded towards the towel on the foot of the bed.

"there you go~" I gave him the towel and went back to bed. I waited for Sehun to finish. The door creaked open and out came Sehun clad in a towel covering his lower body ONLY. Oh my sweet cheesecake. My eyes involuntarily feasted on Sehun's toned glistening abs. Water slid down his upper body and it added more glory to his abs. I didn't even notice that Sehun was already right in front of me. I stretched my hands out and gently carressed his abs. They tightened under my touch.

"Sunmi" Sehun groaned. I looked up and saw Sehun looking down at me with lustful eyes. He pushed me down the bed and hovered over me. Our lips immediately latched onto each other. I noticed the towel on Sehun's body had became loose.

"Mimi...I...Love..you." Sehun said in between the kiss. He was trailing little kisses along my neck down to my collar bone. He on this spot and I moaned out shamelessly.

"Sehun-ah!" He harder on my neck and kissed me on the lips again with passion. Sehun has never been like this before. He was a gentle kisser. I always feel so pure whenever I was with him. All these years we've never had due to unexpected timing of my pregnancies and other complications. Mostly because Sehun is not the type to be agressive and neither was I. So, both of us never initiate. But right now, I was completely by how agressive Sehun was being.

"Mimi-ah, Can I?" Sehun whispered huskily in my ear as he slipped off my . I just merely nodded and he started devouring my lips again.

"ahhh ! Sehun-ah!" I screamed out loud when he pushed himself inside of me. He gently kissed away my tears and started ing. Moans and groans filled the room and soon Sehun came inside of me.

"aahhh Sunmi!" He rode off his high and I soon came after. I was tired, so i just closed my eyes. But, Sehun started kissing my neck again and my eyes flew open. Once again I became aroused.

"So round two?" Sehun smirked. he continued leaving marks all over my body.

"Sehun..ahhh!..stop. Aren't you tired?"

"No! Not until I have my own Mini me!"


 

 

 

 

So, What do you guys think Sehun's ultimate weapon was? kekeke^^