Their Ending

Where My Heart Took Me

*Sehun's POV*

"Ken! come here. We are gonna be late." I said to my 10 year old son who was creating a whirl wind in the backyard.

"Ne, Appa!" He came over to me and changed his clothes. We are both wearing matching black suits. After we finished getting dressed, we came downstairs to meet the rest of the gang.

"Finally, you guys are here." Kai said. Kaimi who grown up to be a beautiful young lady stood by her dad and smiled at me.

"Hey, Sehun Appa. Was Ken making tornados again?" She sniggered. Ken glared at the older girl.

"Yah, leave the maknae alone." Han-Sun said as he walked towards Ken. He and Ken got along very well just like Luhan hyung and I.

"It's okay, Hannie. She's just picking on Ken because she's not the cutest in the family anymore." Yi-San, the oldest of the siblings said as he ruffled Ken's hair.
"Oppa! I thought you were on my side!" Kaimi stomped her foot, a habit she never got rid of as she grew up. The boys laughed at her childish behavior.

"Fine. Since you guys are mean to me, I will just go find my Yooguen Oppa." She said and left us.

"Is everyone here yet?" Sunmi asked. I pulled her close to me and kissed her temple. "wow, not even a Hi?" I asked her and faked a hurt face. "You know I love you, Hunnie. But not today okay?" She said and gave me a peck on the lips.

"Mommy you look so sad and serious on this day every year." Ken said and gave her hug.

"Thank you baby. Mommy is better all because of your super hug." Sunmi said after releasing our son.

"If everyone is ready, we should get going." She said. We all nodded and followed her to VIXX planet.

It has been 10 years since Ken died. Every year, we would go and visit his grave. Today marks the tenth year of Ken's death anniversary.

Many things had happened since Ken's death.

Kris became Yooguen's mentor in governing the country. Yooguen had been training under Kris for many years now. He still went to the same school as Kaimi, Yi Sun and Han Sun.

Kai is still hurt about how we left without him to rescue Sunmi. We all tell him, "Kai, Just GET OVER IT." But, he doesn't listen. typical Kai Hyung.

Luhan Hyung is now the head of the council. Losing Sunmi at that time scared him so much that he decided to devote his life on protecting our family.

Kaimi still gets candies and gifts from her classmates everyday along with love letters. Xuimin, Chen, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol would eat her candies and read through her love letters. That was their highlight of the day.

And as for me, I am a happy husband and a proud father.

"Yah! Sehun-ah, Who are you talking to?" Kai asked.

"Oh no one. What's up?" I asked him. He seemed to be looking for someone since we got back from VIXX.

"Have you seen my Kaimi?"

"Yeah, she's outside talking to Yooguen and Mason."

"Oh ho ho ho. Such a play girl. I taught her well." He said with a proud smile on his face. I gave him my famous Do-I-look-like-I-care face and he went away.

Now, where was I? oh right. proud father. Yes, I am so proud of my Ken. He mastered his power when he was just 6 year old. oh one more thing, Sunmi is 8 months pregnant right now. None of us know who is the baby father among me, Luhan Hyung, Kris and Kai. I bet it's mine..I've been a beast if ya know What I mean? *wink wink*

"Sehuuuuun!"

Oh, looks like Sunmi is calling me. Well, gotta go. I finally get to have my own POV. Thanks authornim! and Goodbye everyone!

 

 

 


This is the end.

Thank you for reading!

and have a nice day~ (: