The Beginning

Where My Heart Took Me


* Narrator's POV*

"Welcome to SM academy, Crown Prince Ken and Yoogeun." Leetuk the principal of SM smiled at the two people. Right now, Ken and Yoogeun are in Leetuk's office along with Kris, and Siwon, the vice principal of SM.

"It's a pleasure to have a VIXX prince attend SM here on EXO." Siwon said to Ken and Ken just gave him a nod. Anyone could tell that Ken is not a man with words. He only speaks when needed.

"Well, I leave Prince Yoogeun in your hands, Principal." Kris said and left the room with Ken. Yooguen pouted when his brother left him after giving him a hug.

"Come on Yooguen! Let's go meet your classmates!" The smiling principal grabbed Yoogeun's hands and led him to his assigned class.

*In the Classroom*

The teacher was writing on the glassboard when the door opened. Leetuk walked in with Yoogeun behind him. Leetuk whispered something to the teacher and the teacher gave him a nod.

"Okay class, we have a new student today! New student, please introduce yourself~" The teacher made Yooguen stand in front of the kids.

"Hello, My name is Yoogeun." Yooguen bowed a little and looked up to see his classmates smiling at him, so he gave them a shy smile back.

"Okay Yooguennie, my name is Eunhyuk. You can call me Mr.Hyukkie like most of the students. Oh and please sit next to Yi-Sun in the middle."

Yooguen walked to his assigned seat and looked at the familiar face next to him.

"Yo." Yi-Sun waved at him.

"Hey Yi-Sun. Mind introducing us?" The boy sitting on the other side of Yi-Sun said.

"Oh right, Yoogeun-ah this is Moon Mason, my best bud. Mason, this is Yooguen, prince of VIXX."

"Oh Cool! Nice to meet you. Let's be friends." Mason smiled at Yooguen.

"Sure. Nice to meet you too." Yooguen gave him a smile as well. He felt delighted that he got new friends.

*At Lunch*

"Yooo Opppaaaa~!" Kaimi came running to Yoogeun's lunch table, but she tripped over someone's backpack.

"eh?" Yooguen turned around in time to catch the falling girl.

"Are you okay, Mimi??" Mason went to Kaimi and asked him if she hurt her leg and stuff.

"Ah im fine, Mason Oppa!" Kaimi said and turned her attention back onto Yooguen.

"Yoo Oppa, I'm so happy you are here. Let's go play~" Kaimi dragged Yooguen away.

"B-But my Lunch!" It was too late, Kaimi already dragged him out of the door.

Mason was left alone with Yi-Sun. He was sad that Kaimi wanted to play with Yoogeun instead of him.

*Meanwhile in EXO house*

"La la la~ La di da~" Sunmi was humming to a song and baking a cake in the kitchen. Today she was home alone. Kris went with Ken to enroll Yoogeun. Sehun, Luhan, and Kai went to work. Chen, Xuimin, Lay, and Kyungsoo went shopping for food supplies. Chaneyeol, Baekhyun, and Tao went shopping as well but they went to the mall instead of the supermarket.

"Hmm, which icing should i put? Vanilla or Chocolate?" Sunmi talked out to herself.

"Chocolate."

"Hmm Chocolate it is!"

Sunmi slowly turned around and saw Ken leaning against the Kitchen door with an amused expression.

"Yah! were you watching me??" Sunmi felt embarrassed. After all, she was singing and tallking to herself.

"What if I say yes?" Ken smirked at Sunmi's flustered face.

"It's rude to watch people you know." Sunmi said as she took out the chocolate icing from the fridge.

"Sorry, I was just passing by and the smell of the cake. I couldn't resist." He said.

"For a man with few words, you sure talk a lot."

"yeah, only to you." Ken whispered.

"I'm sorry. What was that?" Sunmi didn't catch what he said.

"nothing." Ken said and left the kitchen.

"that was wierd." Sunmi said as she watched Ken walk away.

*Ken's POV*

Gosh. stupid. stupid. stupid. Why am I acting like this?

SHe's a married women! not to mention she has three other mates.

I shouldn't be acting this way.

But, she always bring out the best in me. The Me before my parents died...

"Hey, you okay man?" Kris asked me when I got to the lounge. I just gave him a nod like I always do.

"Okaaay. Well, I'm going to go help Sunmi in the Kitchen, you want anything?" he asked.  Yes, Yes I Do. I want your wife. Damnnit.

"No, I'm fine." I said the opposite of what i really want.

*Kris POV*

I left Ken in the lounge to go help Sunmi in the Kitchen.

"Hello, my lady. How are you doing this fine afternoon?" I asked in an old fashion manner and Sunmi giggled.

"Well Hello there, my lord. I'm doing good. How about you?" She played along with me. I smiled at her cute actions.

"Come here." I pulled her to me and kiss her lips.

"I miss you."

"Silly you just saw me this morning." She said.

"Yes, but I still miss you. I wish I could keep you in my pocket."

"Sorry to dissapoint but I'm not that small." Sunmi stuck out her tongue at me playfully.

"Oh you did not just stuck your tongue out at me, Mrs. Wu." I said and started chasing her around the Kitchen. We were laughing and calling each other names. But, a cough interrupted our little play time.

"Uh..Do you need something Ken?" Sunmi asked as she tried to take my hands of her waist. I refused to move my hands. Crown Prince or not, I don't care. Plus, I feel that he likes my Sunmi.

"Sorry to interrupt, but Kris Isn't it time to get the kids from school?" He said. chhh. What a blocker.

"In TWO hours, Ken." I said a bit rudely. We all felt awkward standing there after that.

"Um want some cake?" Sunmi smiled at Ken.

"S-sure." Ken replied weakly. Gosh Mimi why do you have to be so cute. Stop smiling. He's gonna fall for you!

"Kris, you want some?" Sunmi asked me.

"Sure." I grabbed the cake slice that she prepared for Ken. Ken gave a me look. That's right, . MY CAKE. I smirked.

"Sorry about that. Here you go Ken." Sunmi sliced him another one and put it on his plate.

"mmmm this is good." Ken complemented my Mimi's baking. Of course, it's good. My wife made it.

"yeah, Mimi is the best baker!" I hugged Sunmi and gave Ken a smirk. His eyes darkened. Man if looks could kill.

"Kris, too tight." Sumi squirmed in my arms. Oops.

"yeah, let go Kris." Ken said mocking me.

"NO." I said firmly.

"LET HER GO." He clenched his fists and glared at me.

"I SAID NO." I pulled Sunmi down on my lap. and glared right back at him.

*Narrator's POV*

"ehhh..what's going on?" Chen asked.

The rest of EXO went to the Kitchen and found Sunmi sitting on Kris' lap with a confused expression while Ken and Kris were having a glaring battle.

 

 


 

 

 

Ohohohoho let the battle begin!