Cho Kyuhyun

Where My Heart Took Me

*Sunmi's POV*

I closed my eyes and dissapeared into the light. Next thing I know, I was back at EXO. I started walking towards the house.

"Guys I'm back!!!!!!!" I yelled as I opened the door. My voice echoed throughout the house. It looks like no one is home. That's wierd.

"Come on guys. Don't play with me. I'm here now." I still called out hoping for someone to come out and greet me. But, nothing. The heck?

I pouted. Where is my family?

I started going outside to the gardens.

"Mommmy!" I heard a kid's voice. Kaimi's voice to be exact.

"Mimi-ah where are you?" I called out into the gardens.

"Over here, mommy!" Kaimi replied and I started running towards the pond. When I got there, I was greeted by a middle aged man, instead of my daughter.

"Where is my daughter?' I asked the man. I have a bad feeling about this.

"Come with me." He said.

"What the heck? NO! Where is my daughter?" I asked him again. I was freaking out.

"She's not here." He replied calmly while sitting on the edge of the pond.

"Don't lie to me. I heard her. Now tell me where she is!" I yelled at the man.

"Oh, sorry about that. I had use her voice to lure you out here." The man said.

"BWOH! What have you done to her? And where are the rest of my family members?" I started spitting out one question after another.

"Come with me and you will know." He said and offered me his hand.

"NO. Why should I go with you? What if you're lying?" I told him and stepped away from him.

"AISH. so stubborn! " He said with frustration and blew silver dust into my eyes. All I saw was silver crystals floating towards me and I out after that.

 

*two hours later*

"nnghh" I woke up with a headache. When I opened my eyes, I realized that I was in a room similar to the one I had in Ken's palace.

"Good, you are awake. My master has been waiting for you." The man from earlier said.

"Master? Who is your master?" I asked groggily.

"You will know soon. Now, MOVe it!" He impatiently got me out of bed.

I was led down the underground stairways and finally we stopped at a room. When I went in, I saw a man around the age of fifty. He has his eyes closed and his legs rested on the table in front of him. He exudes a spine chilling aura. Even though, I don't know who he is. I felt scared standing in front of him.

"Master, we are here." The man who dragged me said.

The old man slowly opened his eyes and smiled evily at me. "well well well, we finally meet Princess." He said.

Despite my fear, I managed to ask, "w-where is my family?"

He just chuckled darkly and said, "wow, aren't you curious who I am?"

"uh, not really?" I said.

"tsk, tsk. You don't know who you are talking to little girl." He said with annoyed tone.

"um, I really don't?" I hesitantly replied.

"YAh! I am Cho Kyuhyun, the VIXX minister of war ! Remember that, and when you speak to me you must speak with respect!" He shouted angrily at me while banging the table. I jumped when he did that. Man that scared me like no other.

"Now, let's get straight to business. I have your kids and EXO. I need you to do something for me if you want to see them alive again." He said. His dark eyes staring straight at me.

"No! Pls let them go! I will do anything!" I pleaded. My poor babies. What has he done with them?!

"Good decision. I want you to kill Prince Ken and I know he trust you very much." He said..

"Bwoh! He's my friend! I can't do that to him!" I yelled at him. I don't want Ken to die! ESpecially since he freed me.

"Well, then say goodbye to your family."

"Please No! Anything but that."

"If you can't do it willingly, I will force you." Kyuhyun said and his eyes began to glow bright blue and turned his gaze to me. I stood there paralyzed. I couldn't move. I watched as Kyuhyun mumbled some sort of incantations and my vision blurred and I collapsed on the ground for the second time today.

 

*Meanwhile Ken's POV*

"She should be there by now. Maybe I should go and check." I told Yoogeun.

"Can I come hyung?" he asked.  I nodded.

Since I gave my necklace to Sunmi, we both used Yoogeun's necklace and dissappeared into the light.

"Yah! YOU bastard!" Someone shouted. I opened my eyes and saw Sehun running straight at me.

"Where is Sunmi?! What did you do to her?!" He yelled and grabbed my collar.

"I sent her here a few hours ago. Isn't she here?" I asked him. Now, I'm lost. Where the hell did Sunmi go?

"Bwoh? So, she's not with you?" Sehun asked. I shook my head.

"Come on, you have some explaining to do." He said and dragged me to the house. When I got there, I was greeted with lots of angry glares.

"Now, Explain." Sehun said. and I told them all What happened.

"She must be here then, right?" Chanyeol asked.

"yeah, she should have been here hours ago." I replied.

"Come on, guys. Let's ssearch the area. She might be lost in EXO somewhere." Kris said. After that, everyone started looking for Sunmi everywhere.

After long hours of combing through entire EXO planet, we still couldn't find Sunmi.

"Ottoke?! Sunmi is not here on EXO either!" Sehun freaked out. And the rest of us looked at each other with worried faces.

Then, we heard a knock on the door.

Who could it be? A visitor at this hour? It was already 2am.

Kai went to the door and gasped when he saw the person on the other side of the door.

 


 

Omg, sorry it is such a wierd chappie.

I was extremely hungry so I kinda rushed through this.

Oh, And guess who the person is!