Marking Their Territory

Where My Heart Took Me


*Narrator's POV*

Kris, Kai, Sehun, Luhan marched toward Ken and Sunmi to "mark their territory".
"Hello Crown Prince Ken, Having fun talking with MY wife?" Kris put the emphasis on 'my' on purpose and put his arm around Sunmi's shoulder.

"um Hi Kris. and sure?" Ken scratched his head.

"sooo, whatchu guys talking about?" Sehun went to Sunmi's other side and held her waist. Now Sunmi was basically squished between Sehun and Kris.

"We were talking about Yoogeun and the kids." Sunmi said and tried to push both of the boys off her because they were holding her too tight.

"Hmmm, is that soooo?" Luhan pulled out his magnifying glass and went up to Ken and started examining. The rest of the group were eyeing him with a 'what the ' look.

"eh...What are you doing?" Ken asked. He was slightly creeped out by Luhan.

"Oh nothing!" Luhan put his magnifying glass back in his pocket and acted like he didn't do anything.

"Creep." Kai shook his head at Luhan and Luhan stuck his tongue out him.

"Okaaaay...Well uh, nice talking to you Sunmi...See ya!" Ken slowly backed away from Luhan and walked away at a faster pace when he reached Yoogeun.

"Guys, look what you did. You scared him away!" Sunmi scolded her boys.

"hahaha did you see his face? He was totally freaked out by Luhan hyung." Sehun laughed.

"Man that was hilarious. Good Job Luhan." Kris high-fived Luhan.

"um Kai, what are you doing?" Sunmi asked Kai when she felt something on her hand. Kris, Luhan, and Sehun turned around to see Kai with a marker drawing on Sunmi's Hand.

"Don't move, babygirl. I'm marking my territory!" Kai replied with a grin. Kris face palmed and Sehun fell on the floor laughing.

"and he called ME a creep." Luhan mumbled.

"Marking your what now?" Sunmi looked down at her hand and it said 'Property of Kim Jongin, the iest beast in the entire universe.'

"Really Kai? Reaally?" Sunmi gave him the -___- look.

"What?" Kai just shrugged and said, "It is the truth. You are mine and I AM the iest beast in the entire universe." He said it in a factual tone like he's saying blue is his favorite color. pfft.

"He pfftttt hahahahahahhahahah thinks he's hahaah ohhh myy hahaha" Sehun fell on the floor again at Kai's statement.

"When I said mark our territory, I didn't mean it literally Kai" Kris shook his head at Kai.

"Well how was I supposed to know that!" Kai replied.

"Idiot." Luhan commented.

"Wierdo." Kai retorted.

"creep."

"deer."

"Woah woah hold up. Someone explain this marking the territory thing to me." Sunmi held her hands on her hips while looking around for some explanation.

"You see we thought that Ken--" Sehun started explaining, but the rest of the boys covered his mouth and nervously smiled back at Sunmi. Sunmi sensed something wierd, so she furrowed her eyebrows and iched closer to the boys, "What about Ken?"

The boys took a step back as she got closer. "You see Ken..um..Ken..well Kris can explain better. Right Kris?" Luhan nudged Kris who glared back at him. Kris looked around and fidgeted on the spot. He knew he was in deep because if he tells Sunmi that they were trying to chase Ken away, Sunmi would surely get mad at them for being rude. And He REALLY didn't want her to know that Ken might have feelings for her. But, all his sufferings were over when a little voice interrupted the group.

"Mommy! Daddies! Can we go home now? I'm tired." Sunmi waddled her way over to Sunmi while rubbing her eyes. Han Sun and Yi Sun followed her and went to their daddies.

"Of course, sweetheart." Sunmi cooed at Kaimi then she looked over to Kris, Sehun, Luhan, and Kai and mouthed, 'this isn't over.'

 

 


 

 

hahahaha Kai! He's so silly. pfft.