The Storm

Where My Heart Took Me

*Narrator's POV*

"Ehhh...What's going on?" Chen asked.

Ken and Kris broke their glaring battle and ate thier cakes angrily.

"Oh Hi Chen Chen, you guys are back. Want some cake?" Sunmi tried to ease the tension.

"Oh looks good, Mimi and yes please." Chen replied.

"Do you guys want any?" Sunmi asked the rest of EXO.

"I want some!" Sehun and Tao both raised their hands like little kids.

"Arraseo." Sunmi chuckled.

Soon everyone was eating cake. They would occasionally send glances at Ken and Kris. Kris made no effort for conversation and so was Ken.

"I'm done." Ken said and left the Kitchen.

"yah yah what's up with him?" Kai nudged Sehun on his left side.

"The question is What's up with KRis?" Sehun nodded his head toward Kris.

"Yeah, wasn't he the one who said we should all get along with Ken?" Chanyeol who was on the other side of Sehun joined in their conversation. The rest of the boys were all listening to Kai and Sehun's conversation as well.

"Kris, you okay man?" Suho asked Kris with concern. He's never seen Kris this mad since 7 years ago.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Kris replied to Suho. THen he looked at Luhan, Kai, Sehun and said, "You three, come with me. We need to talk."

 

* In the garden*

"So What's up Kris?" Kai asked when they reached outside.

"I think you guys are right. Ken has feeling for Sunmi." Kris said, looking at his brothers with a worried expression.

"No . Didn't we tell you that already?" Kai snorted.

"Kai, this isn't a laughing matter. Listen guys, do you know the real reason why Ken came here with Yooguen?" Kris asked the others. Luhan stiffened. He had an inkling of where this is going.

"Isn't it to make an alliance with EXO or something?" Sehun scratched his head.

"That's just the cover, Sehun." Luhan replied to the Maknae.

"SO, what's the reason?" Sehun and Kai asked impatiently.

"Crown Prince Ken's coronation is in a week. But, before he can become King, he needs a Crown Princess who will become his Queen." Kris said.

"So what does that have to do with anything?" Kai asked.

"Don't you get it? He's looking for a bride in EXO. And if he has feelings for Sunmi..." Luhan explained.

"OH god. hell no. He can't take her as his bride!" Sehun cried.

"Please tell me he can't make her his Queen." Kai asked Luhan and Kris pleadingly.

"You know what this means, right? IF we oppose him, EXO is going to war with VIXX." Luhan told the others.

"I don't care, Mimi is ours. We will fight for her." Kai said and Sehun agreed with him.

"What do you say Duizhang?" Luhan asked Kris.

"We have no choice. We fight for her." Kris answered gravely.

 

The four were all immerse in their conversation that they didn't notice the figure spying on them. The boy ran away before they could see him.

 


 

 

Guess who the boy was?

keke I'm excited to write the next chapter! :D