Taken

Where My Heart Took Me


*Narrator's POV*

"Hyung ! Ken Hyung!" Yoogeun yelled for Ken as he sprinted to their room.

"Yoogeun-ah. What's wrong?" Ken asked his little brother who was out of breath from the running he did.

"H-hyung, they know." Yoogeun told him about what he heard from spying Kris and the gang.

"I know, Geunnie. I Know." Ken sighed.

"What are we gonna do now?" Yoogeun asked. He may only be 5 years old, but he is smarter than an average adult. Yooguen knows that Ken will have to talk to Sunmi about it soon before the coronation.

"We have no choice, but to sneak her out." Ken said with a determination.

"Are you sure about this?" Yoogeun asked his big brother.

"Yes. She's the one for me."

"What about her family?" Yoogeun asked. He felt bad thinking about leaving his new friends, especially Kaimi.

"She will be my Queen. Even if they oppose it." Ken said. Truthfully, he didn't care about Sunmi's family. All that matters to him is that she becomes his Queen.

"Arraseo. When are we leaving?"

"Tomorrow."

Yoogeun left Ken with a heavy heart. What he is about to do will be a betrayal to his new friends: Yi Sun, Han Sun, and Kaimi.

"Oh Yoogeun. What are you doing here in the Kitchen?" D.O. asked Yoogeun with a surprised face.

"I wanted to help. Do you want my help, D.O. Hyung?" Yoogeun put his adorable face on and asked D.O. with twinkling eyes.

"Awh, Of course you can, Kiddo. Come over here. You can help me put mix this sauce for the spagetti."

When D.O. turned his back to stir the pot on the stove, Yooguen sneakily pulled out a tiny bottle from his pocket and put its content in the sauce mix. He then put away the bottle and continue mixing the sauce like D.O. told him to.

"Oooh, looks good Yoogeun." D.O. turned around and saw Yooguen mixing the sauce. He had no idea that Yoogeun put something in the mix.

"Hyung, I'm getting tired now. Can I go rest?" Yoogeun faked a yawn. Now that his job is complete, he didn't need to stay in the ktichen anymore.

"Okay! Thanks, buddy. See you at dinner!" D.O. ruffled Yoogeun's hair and continued his cooking.

 

 

That night, everyone who ate dinner fell into a deep slumber. What Yoogeun put in the sauce was a sleeping potion. It makes the consumer sleep for a certain amount of time.

"Geunnie, Let's go." Ken woke Yoogeun up after he made sure everyone was asleep.

"wait, hyung. I'll be right back." Yoogeun picked up his robot and went to Kaimi's bedroom.

While Yoogeun went to Kaimi's room, Ken went to Sunmi's. He stared at her sleeping for awhile. He almost felt bad for taking her away. Nonetheless, He picked her up and waited for Yoogeun at the front door.

"ready?" Ken asked when he saw Yoogeun.

"ready." Yoogeun nodded. They both held hands and their necklaces began to glow as they chanted a mantra. The light from the necklaces blinded the whole room, and when the light was gone, so were the brothers and Sunmi.

 

"Sire." A servant bowed to Ken when they appeared in front of a Palace. VIXX palace to be exact.

"take the girl and place her in the East wing." Ken said to the servant.

"E-east wing? But sire, east wing is the future Queen."

"I know what it is for, Hongbin. She IS my Queen." Ken gave Hongbin a glare. Hongbin gasped and looked at the fragile looking beauty in Ken's arms.

"Yes, sire. I will do as you order." Hongbin bowed and took Sunmi from Ken. He then left Ken with Sunmi in his arms.

"Sire, the ministers request your presence at the council." another servant informed Ken.

"Are all the ministers there, N?" Ken asked the servant.

"Yes, Sire." N replied while he was still bowing.

"Good." Ken said and left N. He and Yoogeun proceeded onto the council hall.

 

*Meanwhile in EXO*

Everyone was sound asleep in bed. Next to Kaimi's bed was a robot toy.

The whole house was quiet and peaceful.

for now....

 


 

Muahahahhahaha!

Aren't I evil? kekeke ^^

btw fun facts: Yoogeun's power is wisdom. Ken's power is speed. Eversince their father died from poison, they never trust anyone aside from each other.