EXO Household

Where My Heart Took Me

* Narrator's POV*

"NOOO! DAADDY helpppp! I don't want to go to school~!" The little girl hugged her father's leg while Chanyeol and Baekhyun tried to get her off Kai.

"Come on Mimi. You Need to go to school. Daddy won't let you miss anymore school days." Kai reasoned with his little troublemaker, but it was hard because he couldn't bear seeing his daughter in tears.

"Daddy doesn't love me?" The adorable three years old pulled her last trick. She knew her daddy will give in anytime soon.

"Wow, she's good. You should take lessons form Kaimi, Channie." Baekhyun told Chanyeol as they both watched the little girl's award worthy acting.

"Oh no no. Little girl. I know what you are doing. I'm not falling for it this time." Kai tried to act stern with Kaimi,but he can't help smiling a little because she reminded him so much of his younger self. The little girl huffed and puffed. She stormed out of the room yelling, "Mommy ! Kim Jongin Hates me!"

"She's like a miniature Kai. Remind me never to get on her bad side." Chanyeol said before they all went outside.

"Finally, you guys take such a long time." Sehun said when he saw the group. He was in charge of taking the kids to school today since Kris and Luhan had to attend the council meeting.

"D.O. Umma ! Did you pack me some bubble tea?" Han-Sun asked his uncle as he got on the car.

"Aish you little devil, you still ask me that when you almost burned my kitchen down yesterday. And yes, I did." D.O. replied and went back into his precious kitchen.

"Okay, Are we all ready to go?" Sehun asked his niece and nephews.

"Wait, Uncle Sehun, Where's mommy?" Yi-Sun, the oldest of the siblings asked.

"She's at the market with Lay, Chen, and Xuimin. She told me to tell you guys that, but I kinda forgot." Sehun said while scratching his head. Sometimes, he gets intimidated by the little boy. The way he speaks is just like his Father, Kris. They both an authoritive tone to it.

"Okay now, Off we go to SM!" Sehun chirped and started the engine.

*At School: During Lunch Break*

"Mimi, will you be my friend?" A little boy asked Kaimi while holding out a lolipop with a pink ribbon on it.

"Okiee~ new Chingoo." Kaimi smiled her cute toothy smile and took the candy. The little boy smiled and went back to his group of friends.

Just as Kaimi was about to put the new lolipop in her backpack with all the other lolipops she got today from her other new chingoos, her lolipop was snatched away from her hand.

"Hey~that's mine." She said while pouting, but as soon as she saw the person's face, she smiled.

"Hey, cutie. Won't you share this with me? You already got so many." The man said and put the lolipop in his mouth.

"Hae-Hae! I missed you!" Kaimi hugged her favorite teacher.

"yah, If you missed me, how dare you just show up to school now?" Donghae pretended to get mad at Kaimi. Kaimi thought Donghae was really mad at her, so she started Crying.

"Awh, look what you did Hae! Give the poor little girl a break." Eunhyuk said while patting Kaimi's hair.

"Hyukkie! I missed you!" Kaimi hugged her second favorite teacher. But, she was still crying because she couldn't stop it.

"Now now, little girl. Stop crying." Eunhyuk and Donghae cooed.

"YAH! Who made my sister cry?!" Han-Sun ran to Kaimi and pushed the two adults away. Both adults groaned and Eunhyuk said under his breath, " here comes the overprotective brother."

"Mimi-ah, why are you crying?" Yi-Sun asked after he finally caught up with his brother.

"No one. Mimi was just happy to see Hyukkie and Hae-Hae." Kaimi said after she stopped crying. Her older brothers sighed in relief.

"Okay, do you want to play with Oppa? Oppa will introduce you to new friends." Yi-Sun grabbed his little sister's hand and led her to the playground. Han-Sun took her other hand and followed as well.

"Awh, sibling love. So cute." Eunhyuk wiped his imaginary tear as he looked at the kids. Donghae smacked his head and said," Come on, Monkey. We still have to grade papers."

*At the Playground*

Yi-Sun and Han-Sun led Kaimi to the slides where three boys were playing. As they got closer to the boys, one of the kids looked up and smiled at Kaimi. Kaimi felt shy all of a sudden, so she hid herself behind her brothers.

"Aigoo, our Mimi is so shy today hyung." Han-sun cooed at his little sister's shyness.

"Mimi-ah, they are your new friends. His name is Moon Mason, my best buddy. You should call him Oppa, too." Yi-Sun pointed at the boy who smiled at Kaimi before.

"A-ahnyeong. Mason o-oppa." Kaimi timidly waved her hand and Mason smiled back at her.

"and this is Moon Mavin. Oppa's best friend." Han-Sun slung his arm around Mavin's shoulder. Kaimi smiled at Mavin and Mavin quickly looked down when he saw her smile. Kaimi thought this oppa was cute, so she giggled. Then she felt someone tugging her skirt, so she looked down and saw a little boy her age sitting on the ground looking up at her with round eyes.

"Oh, This is our little brother, Moon Maden. Maden-ah, say Anhyeong to Kaimi." Mason said.

"Anhyeong, Noona~" Maden smiled at Kaimi while waving his hand.

"Kyaaa~ Kyeota!" She immediately pinched Maden's cheek and said to her older brothers, "Oppa, I got a dongseng! I'm a nooona now~"

Then they all played hide and seek for the rest of lunch break.

*At EXO Household*

 

"Finally, I put them all to bed." Sunmi said to herself and joined Sehun, Kai, Xuimin, and Chen downstairs.

"Aigoo, my wife should get an award because she's the best mom ever." Kai praised Sunmi and pulled her down to sit between him and Sehun on the Sofa. Sunmi sat down and put her head on Sehun's shoulder while Kai played with her fingers.

"Aiyo, Look at them acting all sweet. Speaking of sweets, where did you get these lolipops, Xuimin?" Chen eyed all the candies in Xuimin's hands.

"Oh these? I found them in Kaimi's backpack. Sunmi let me have them, since she doesn't want Kaimi to eat it all." Xuimin replied and continue eating the candy.

"tsk, tsk. Kris hyung will not like it when he has the pay medical bills for your toothache." Chen shook his head and read the magazine in his hands.

When Sunmi heard Kris's name being mentioned, her head snapped up and questioned, " When are Kris, Luhan and others coming back? It's already late."

"I asked Luhan Hyung a while ago, He said they are coming home soon." Sehun informed and as if on cue, the front door opened, revealing the rest of males of EXO household.

Sunmi instantly got up from her seat and greeted her mates, "I missed you two. What took you guys so long?"

"Wow, Thanks Sunmi. We missed you too." Tao, the attention craving monster, in and showed Sunmi his pouty face.

"Aigoo. You guys know that I missed all of you. Now tell me, why were you all late. I was worried." Sunmi sensed that there was something important about this council meeting because Kris called for back up earlier.

"Sorry, love. We didn't mean to worry you. It's just that we got informed that Crown Prince of Planet VIXX is coming for a visit. It is a great opportunity for EXO to form alliance with VIXX, so we were making plans to make his visit useful." Kris said.

"VIXX? Why haven't I heard of it before?" Sunmi wondered out loud.

"It's a small planet far away from EXO. Their Planet is rich with useful resources and power, so they didn't really need to trade with other planets. This is the first time they contacted us." Luhan told Sunmi.

"Well, I hope the Crown Prince is easy to get along with, so you guys won't have to work so hard." Sunmi said while Luhan's and Kris's hand.

"I heard He's a ruthless person." Chanyeol voiced out.

"What makes you say that, Channie?" Sunmi asked.

"From our spies, we heard that Crown Prince Ken is a Cold person, he is void of emotions." Baekhyun said while he leaned on Chanyeol.

"Wow that . I feel bad for people who live with him." Kai snorted and Sehun Sniggered.

"Um, one thing I forgot to mention." Kris said with a guilty face.

"What?" Kai asked.

"He will be staying with us during the visit." Kris replied.

"BWOHHH?!"


 

 

 

 

First Chappie done!

Ken will arrive on EXO next Chapter. keke I can't wait for him to meet Sunmi and Yoogeun to meet Kaimi!

anyways, pls look forward to it soon.

Ppyong~