Crown Prince's Arrival

Where My Heart Took Me

 

*Narrator's POV*

"Ugh when is he coming? We've been waiting for like an hour already." Tao whined to Kris.

"Tao, We've only been waiting for exactly five minutes and ten seconds."

"But Kris Gege~ Sunmi is making cake! I want cake!"

"Aigoo be patient, panda. All Princes must be present to greet Crown Prince Ken"

"But but Kris~"

"Shhh. He's arrived." Kris immediately walked over to Ken and shook hands with him. Ken looked over to all the Princes and gave them a curt bow with a tight smile on his face. Behind him, a little boy around the age of 5 poked his head out, startling the EXO princes.

"He's my little brother, Yooguen. I hope you don't mind." Ken explained.

"Oh, I wasn't expecting any other guests. But, that's alright. I myself have three kids." Kris replied. Ken was surprised Kris was already a father, but he didn't make a comment on it.

"I see. I will need Yooguen to go to school to continue his studies while I'm on this visit. Do you have any suggestions, Prince Kris?" Ken asked.

"He can go to same academy as my children. Now shall we?" Kris gestured towards the council room.

* At EXO Household *

Sunmi had finished making a red velvet cake when the Princes with exception of Kris and Suho came back from meeting the Crown Prince.

"So how was it?" Sunmi asked the guys.

"He's freaking stiff. He's worse than Kris Hyung!" Sehun answered.

"Yeah, He doesn't talk unless it's absolutely necessary." Luhan said.

"I bet he thinks he's superior than us. Just look at the way he talks!" Chaneyol scoffed. Others agreed with him.

"Come on, guys. He can't be that bad." Sunmi tried to calm the boys.

"Oh yeah Mimi! Can I have some cake now??" Tao giddily asked. He was practicallly bouncing in his chair.

"Nope. You have to wait til Kris and Suho return with the Crown Prince." Sunmi said without looking at Tao because she knows he will do his cute BUING BUING.

"I officially hate this guy." Tao said and crossed his arms.

"Mimi where are the kids??" Kai asked wondering where his little angels are.

"they are upstairs playing in Baekhyun's room." Sunmi replied as she prepared the plates.

"Oh no." Baekhyun bolted upstairs to his room and found his room in complete mess. To make it worse, Kaimi had used his eyeliners as crayons.

 

"Kaimi. Sweetie. Didn't Baekkie tell you not to play with his eyeliners?" Baekhyun tried to swallow his anger and asked the obllivious three yr old.

"But, Hannie Oppa said these are cwayons." Kaimi held up Baekhyun's precious not to mention limited edtion set of eyeliners. Baekhyun wanted to cry. He looked over to Han-Sun who was sniggering in the corner of the room.

"Xi HAN SUN."

 

"Hey Baek Baek." Han-Sun greeted Baekhyun with his 'innocent' doe eyes.

"Oh don't you Baek Baek me. Come here you little monkey!" Baekyun lunged for Han Sun and tickled him.

"hahahahahah Baekie stop. I'm sorry hahahahhah stapp."

"Promise not to play with my stuff again?" Baekhyun asked as he let the boy go. Han-Sun got out of his hold and ran away from Baekhyun after he 'mehrong' him. Kaimi saw what her brother did, so she copied him.

"mehrong~" Kaimi stuck her tongue out and waddled out of the room.

"Aish! These kids."

 "Baekhyun come downstairs. They are gonna  be here soon!" Luhan yelled from downstairs. and Baekhyun came down the stairs. He noticed that everyone was there except Yi-Sun.

"Sunmi-ah, Where's Yi-Sun?"

"Wasn't he in your room?"

"No. I only saw Han-Sun and Kaimi."

"Where could he have gone? I will go look for him before they arrive." Sunmi said and headed outside to look for Yi-Sun.

Sunmi searched everywhere and she couldn't find her little boy. She started panicking as the seconds ticked by. There was only one place she hasn't searched, the attic.

"Yi-Sun ah! Sweetheart where are you?" Sunmi looked around the attic.

"Mommy?" A little voice answered, but Sunmi can't find him anywhere in the room. Then, she heard footsteps on the roof.

" Yi-Sun ah !" Sunmi craned her neck out the window and looked up the roof. She saw Yi-Sun holding onto the chimney.

"Mommy! Help!" Yi-Sun cried.

"Yi-Sun what are you doing up there?"

"I flew up here, but I forgot how to land back down." Yi-Sun answered in a small voice.

"You WHAT?!" Sunmi freaked out. Her 6 yr old son flew up the roof. It's given that he would inherit Kris's power for flight but not this soon! Sunmi's outbreak made Yi-Sun cry harder than before.

"Mianhe, sweetie. I didn't mean to yell at you. Mommy will help you." Sunmi started climbing up the roof using the railing on the wall. Sunmi has immense fear of climbling especially when it's three story high like it is now, but her maternal instinct took over. She managed to get on the roof and shakily walked towards her son, but there was a tile sticking up, causing her to trip and fall off the roof.

"MOMMMY!!!!!!!!!!!" Yi-Sun's scream brought everyone outside. They all panicked when they saw Sunmi falling. Sunmi thought she was gonna die. She closed her eyes and waited for the impact with the ground, but it never came. Her eyes fluttered open when she felt strong arms grabbing onto her. She was face to face with a very handsome looking man staring intently at her.

* Ken's POV*

I ran as fast as I could when I saw a body falling. I caught the girl in time due to my super sonic speed. I was about to wake her up when she fluttered her eyes open. I was so close to her face. She really is pretty. Big brown eyes, rosy cheeks and pink pouty lips.

"Um..." The girl started to say something and I realized that we were in a compromising position, so I put her down.

"SUNMI!" The Exo Princes ran over to girl and crowded around her. They were all asking if she was alright and eyeing with concern. Hmm. Who is this girl?

"I'm fine! Gosh let me breath, Yeollie. You are hugging me too tight!"

The girl started to look for someone and she stopped as soon as she saw me. She started walking toward me and said, "I really thought I was gonna die. Thanks, dude." She nonchanlantly patted my arm. I stared her amused. No one ever dare to talk to me that way.

"Um, Sunmi-ah. This is Crown Prince of VIXX, Ken." Prince Suho introduced me. I smirked at her as she froze with wide eyes and open mouth.

"Oh my cheesecake. Why did i do that?" She seemed to be talking to herself and she started hitting her head. What a wierd girl.

"Crown Prince Ken, This is Princess Sunmi of EXO and Matoki." Prince Suho introduce her to me. She's the legendary Princess of Matoki? I've heard of her before. She was sent to earth for some family issue. What is she doing on EXO?

"MOMMY!" Three little kids ran and hugged the wierd girl. What the.

"Mommy?" I asked out loud.

"Oh, I forgot to mention. Sunmi is married to Prince Kai and mate to Kris, Luhan and Sehun. Those are their kids" Suho informed me. I looked at Sunmi and tried to hide my dissapointment. Wait, why am i even dissapointed? I nodded to Suho to indicate that i was listening to him. He then led me to the mansion where Yooguen and I will be staying.


 

 

 

So What do you guys think of Ken????