Egg Fried Rice

The Stars (Krisho)

Closing the door, Suho immediately started unpacking his bags, taking out neatly folded clothes and placing them in the wardrobe. The few clothings he has didn't make the huge wardrobe seem full at all. In fact, if possible, it made it look even emptier. 

Sighing, he placed Ben in the middle of the bed and stared at him. "You're cute. You would make good friends with Lamby." Within 15 minutes, everything he has had been put into their places and it still seems so empty. At least when he was back there his room was so small it made it look like he had many things. 

He feels unsettled. He has been feeling like that for quite a while now and it's beginning to tire him out. There's no place where he could just relax, roll around and feel free. He always had to be on his toes, careful and cautious. About what you ask. He doesn't really know either. 

All he can do now is to pretend he's settled down, and completely fine. After all, he has had years of practice. He even fell for it himself sometimes. 

"Hey! Wear this." Suho turned away from the bed to see a bundle of clothes thrown at his face. "Oof!"

Slam. Kris was gone 

That was weird but OH MY GOSH WHAT IS THIS? Suho stared at the clothes in utmost horror. It was a pile of white collar shirts with the words KW stitched at the back. Huge, blue letters. Holding one thin shirt up slowly he moved it closer to himself and was shocked to find it his size. 

Coming out of the bathroom with the shirt on he couldn't help wondering if all of Kris' help around the house had to wear this. This is like labeling him as Kris' property.

--------------

Kris stood impatiently downstairs. Tapping his feet, he glared down at his watch. It had been 28 minutes since Suho went in and really, he wanted him to get out here now. But it wasn't half an hour yet, he can't barge in to drag him out. 

Too bad Suho didn't know that a hungry Kris is a grumpy Kris.

Staring hard at the seconds that ticked by Kris slowly counted down as the numbers got nearer to 60. 58...59...60!

"YAH! KIM- WOAH!" Kris raised his head and yelled, but stumbled back in shock immediately because Suho was already there, giving him an amused, puzzled look. 

"Ahem. Go...go make lunch." He pointed to the kitchen before shuffling towards the stairs. Suho looked at him funny. Why was Kris trying to shout when he was right there? And he didn't even tell him what he wanted to eat.

"Mr Wu? What do you want for lunch?" Kris turned around and paused. "Uh.." To be honest he didn't really know either. 

Suho smiled before turning towards the kitchen "Why don't you come? You can sit there and see how I cook? It'll be easier to choose what you wanna eat."

Kris opened his mouth to say something, but decided against it and just followed. 

"I hope you know how to cook. I don't want you to poison me." Kris muttered as he played with an orange from the fruit bowl on the island. Suho just gave him another of his goddamn smiles and dug out bowls and utensils that Kris didn't even know he had. 

"Noodles, rice or...?" Suho trailed off, not sure what actually came after rice. But he didn't want to have Kris to choose only from these two and...urghhhh. Kris looked away from the orange.

"How about something that I've never eaten before?" Kris smirked.

"Huh? How would I know what you haven't ate?" Suho sighed. Kris is a rich kid, what hasn't he eaten? Kris sauntered away laughing. "I want it in an hour's time!"

==========================

Eggs. Rice. Crabmeat. Meatballs. Salt. Pepper. Spring onion. Carrots. Oil. Ham. Different bottles of colouring. Baking powder. Flour. Sugar.

Suho stared at the only ingredients left in Kris' kitchen and shook his head. The cook obviously hasn't had time to buy more ingredients. 

After placing the rice into the cooker, and picking out selected ingredients, Suho pulled out a knife and chopping board. He diced the carrots, crabmeat and spring onion, before shoving them neatly into a small bowl. Cracking 2 eggs Suho mixed them up with pinches of salt and pepper. And then he waited for the rice to finish cooking.

Spotting an apron at the corner, Suho smiled and picked it up. It was black and had 3 little Pororos at the hem. The cook must like them, Suho laughed. 

When the rice cooker finally 'ding's, Suho poured the rice out to let it cool. He heated the frying pan and poured some oil in it, before pouring the diced ingredients in, making a loud sizzle.

Kris peeked into the kitchen and took a huge whiff. It smelled really, really good but he doesn't know what's Suho making. He looked so cute in that apron though. And I sure like him with that shirt on. Kris smirked at the KW letters.

Suho felt his stare and turned around. But there was no one there. 

"That's weird." He muttered as he jerked the pan up and down, shuffling the mixture about. "Time for the rice~" He hummed and poured the rice in, mixing it evenly with the ingredients. And lastly, he poured the eggs in and mixed everything up.

"Mr Wu? Lunch is- woah." Scooping up some rice into a plate Suho turned around and called for Kris, but was shocked to see him already walking in. He must have stood outside, Suho chuckled silently.

Kris peered at the strange food on the plate. "What, is that?"

Suho opened his mouth slightly. "You don't know what is this? Really? That means I completed the task?" That simple? Suho had just made this out from left over ingredients and Kris has seriously not eaten this before?

Kris wrinkled his nose. It's hard to admit but yes, he hasn't. Everyday, his meals are prepared for him like he's royalty. Nothing...this simple. Rice? With... what's that? Carrots? Suho chuckled at the way Kris was staring at it like it was an alien.

"Here. Eat." He pushed the plate towards Kris.

Picking up the spoon tentatively Kris gave an apprehensive glance to Suho. "It's edible! I promise!" Suho laughed.

Unable to resist the delicious smell wafting from this alien food, Kris placed a spoonful into his mouth carefully. Suho gazed worriedly at him, waiting for an reaction. What if he doesn't like it? What if it's horrible? Did I burn the rice? 

Suho didn't miss the way Kris' eyes lit up.

"Ifsh ofkay..." Kris mumbled through a mouthful of rice, while his spoon had already scooped up the 3rd spoon of rice. God it was delicious, he never tasted anything more...homemade...if that's the word to use.

"Mr Wu...? What would you have eaten if I wasn't here? Oh oh, I mean since your cooks aren't at home and all...What so you usually eat then?" Suho asked curiously.

"I don't. I'm usually too busy to eat. Or I get take out or just Ramen."

Suho frowned lightly. "But that's so unhealthy! You should eat proper meals!"

Kris gave him a smirk. "That's why you're here."

Suho didn't really mind. He then got a plate for himself and walked over, opposite Kris. "May I...sit here?"

Kris looked up from his plate; he was focusing too much on the rice, "....Why not? Why would you ask such a question?"

Suho's eyes were sparkling. "Really? ...Thank you! I just...wanted to make sure.."

"What?"

"...Nothing." Suho dove into his rice and the kitchen fell back to its silence.

After a few moments of silence, Suho noticed Kris was still sitting there, despite having his plate as clean as a mirror now. "Why..aren't you leaving, Mr Wu?"

"What's this dish called?" 

Suho was taken aback by having another (completely off topic) question thrown back at his. 

"Egg Fried Rice."

"It's not an Korean dish right?" 

"Yeah...My mother used to cook this at home though." Suho smiled sadly at the mention of his mother.

"Oh yeah? Why 'used' to?" 

"My parents passed away, Mr Wu." Kris was taken aback at the answer. His face heated up in a mixture of guilt and shame. How could he have been so thoughtless? Kris mentally face palmed. But it isn't like he knew at first so...

"Oh..Umm..I'm sorry.."

"It's okay, Mr Wu. I'm fine." Suho gave a cute smile to Kris.

--------------------------------------------------------------

After randomly assigning Suho to do the laundry (Kris didn't know what housework there were to do, he never really cared, actually), Kris took a walk in the garden and spotted the limousine, sitting quietly in the sun. The chauffeurs didn't even bother putting it in the basement garage! Seriously, how many times must he tell them? 

Kris walked over to it and spotted a stain on the window. "Urgh...I'm going bonkers." He glared at the stain once more before letting his eyes drift inside. A white 'thing' stood out from all the black inside and he cupped his hands around his eyes as he leaned into the glass to see.

Something white is on the floor. Kris unlocked the car and got in, only to find a soft toy; a llama at that, wow.

This must be Lamby. Kris laughed. This was so obviously a llama, not a lamb. 

Well, Kris isn't going to return this so quickly to Suho. Maybe...Lamby could make friends with Ace and all his generations before returning.

-----------------------------------------------------

 

AYO KREASE! Btw, you know you should really return Lamby, stop being mean.

Anyway, hello everybody, I am back!

Sorry for the long wait haha, I was busy >< Next chapter should be up few days later...*yawn* authornim shall sleep. Although it is still kinda early. So I shall read~

Speaking of reading.. Does anyone has good fanfics to recommend? I'm really bored! Hunhan, baekyeol, krisho...etc really ^^

Some similar to ...I couldn't care less...picture perfect? Anyone read those? They're so awesome. XD

COMMENT! SUBSCRIBE! ....UPVOTE? ^^

(Oh yeah I forgot for many weeks now : Thank you Nurriena, purpleblood, sweetmagnollias, carrot_19, suho0210 for upvoting! Thanks, you sweeties. ^^)

Annyeong~ Recommend fics yeah? :D