Galaxy

The Stars (Krisho)

A/n: Please read all the way

 

"Kris?" Suho wakes up to a smiling face. 

"YEAH, Hey Suho, you up? Good. Come on I've decided to ditch work today and bring you out to celebrate the you coming into my house."

Suho's face lights up and he screams back. "REALLY? YAY I can't wait!!!"

The duo stumbles out from Kris' room and flew down the stairs. The whole gang was waiting for them downstairs and D.O had cooked up a wonderful feast. "Hey! You guys are up! I guess we'll leave now!"

Baekhyun smiles as he pulls everyone out of the kitchen. Suho gave them a wave before settling down at the table and he gasped when he sees the amount of food. "WOW this is a lot of food! D.O is so kind."

Kris grins and and nods. "I know! I never said this but he's so awesome at cooking."

Suddenly, Suho jumps up and and pulls Kris out the door. "Wait! I haven't had my breakfast- ow, look what you make me do, my mouth is bleeding!"

Suho glances at Kris and smiles. "I just couldn't wait anymore! I want to see where you're bringing me!" He then laughs and gave Kris a peck on the cheek. "There! Is it all better now?"

Kris stares at Suho and touches his cheek, but then he copies Suho's smile. "Okay then, let's go!"

They ended up at the a restaurant which Suho loves.

"I'm going to sing you a song Suho."

Suho gapes at Kris. "You? Sing? Um okay."

The restaurants lights dims and Kris steps out onto the stage in his new performance clothes- Tank top and a mini skirt. 

"PPFFT." The whole restaurant burst out in laughter.

"Oh! My boy nanikaga~ na na na na na~" Suho couldn't stop bursting out in laughter seeing Kris dance and move around, trying to be as y as he could.

" Looking at you, look- looking at you I looking at you, look- looking at you I~" Kris stares at Suho as he sings this line and Suho blushes.

The whole restaurant started singing along.

"Oh boy, do you believe this situation?"

"Yeah!!!!"

Kris smirked as he turned spun around. "You better keep this a secret!"

The 'party' goes on high till the very last line. 

"Tu-tu-tu-ru-tu-tu" 

"Cutest!!!"
"Tu-tu-tu-ru-tu-tu" 

"Girls in!!!"  
"Tu-tu-tu-ru-tu-tu." 

"In the Galaxy!! Galaxy!! Oh!!"

In the midst of all the cheering and clapping Kris stumbles down in his heels and ran to their table where Suho's laughing

"Suho..."

"Oh Kris you were amazing ahahahaha!" Suho covers his mouth to give another loud giggle.

"Suho...willl you be my boyfriend? I love you!"

Suho gapes in shock for a moment before jumping in Kris(tina)'s arms. "Of course!"

"Really? Yayyyy!"

The whole restaurant whooped loudly and congratulated them.

"Yeah! But I think you can change back now..."

"Oh. Heeheehee." 

--The End--

 

 

 

 

LOL NO KIDDING ROFLMFAO

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS

IDEK anymoreeee

Now go on to read the next real chapter hahahaha

​I'll be deleting this after April 1st. 

I think I'll keep this hahaha