Hey everybody!!

The Stars (Krisho)

 

This is really overdue but yes better late then never haha.

If you would like to skip my blabbering just read the bolded sentences thanks haha but if you do read my blabbering then may God bless you, you sweet sweet child.

 

 

 

First off: Not abandoning!! I'm not going to throw this fic away so irresponsibly. :D

Secondly, I apologise for taking such a long time to update (LIKE MONTHS THAT'S JUST-) and here's the reason why:

I'm currently taking this really important, majorly major examination that's going to determine where my future is heading (dum dum dum) Hahaha okay maybe not that serious but it basically is the thing I have to crawl past to get to the next studying stage in life.

It's my second time taking the exam, yeah I didn't do quite well the previous time which is a complete disaster (so sad, so so sad) so not taking any more chances! Heh. ( MY DEAR NOODLE NIM I WILL TRY MY BEST GRR)

So I really haven't had the time to write and here's a bad news, and a sorta good one.

I am not going to update until the examinations are over which will be early-mid November (odg) and even after it, it's not like I can get online everyday BUT I'll try!

So...please be patient and I HAVE TO also thank you for being so for the past months, I see increasing subscribers even if I haven't updated and I feel real bad.

The good news is....I have been writing some things for the next chapter these past month BUT I LACK MOTIVATION AND IDEAS Some of you may know how tiring and sad that can be urgh but I'm trying! )So like if you have anything to suggest about the story do send it my way because it may help me type faster too hahahahaha) Ooops my point is I'll try to finish this chapter before really disappearing for more months till Nov....

I think many of you probably forgot the storyline already hahahaha....

Another sorta good thing: I may not have time to write full chapters in the mean time I do love writing drabbles so if you have anything krisho prompts (or hunhan! my loves) I'll be delighted to write them for you so just send them at my ask.fm please and thank you. Hehehe HERE

I ALSO HAVE TWITTER I'm so active there I don't even know but if you wanna, follow me @selusional_    There is an underscore behind so do take note xD drop me a pm or mention to tell me who you are and I'll follow back!

Last but not least my dear krisho shippers, I assume you are because you're here at my krisho fic lol, check this link out! There's like really good KRISHO drabbles written by my friend myundaaah (Noodle-nim I love you) So if you get disappointed with this author here (sorry...)  you can go over there to read some good stuff. Coffee Stains and Burnt Toast   and   High school.

 

Love you guys! ^^

 

Twitter l  Ask.fm