Lots of tears.

The Stars (Krisho)

Kris groaned. He's been wanting to reach Suho for the 100 times that day. But the stupid woman kept repeating' Sorry, the number you've reached is currently unavailable. Please try again later.'  And so he does. He tried again, again and again. Until he could imitate the woman to near perfection, much to the amusement of his cat, who enjoyed to watch his owner frown and growl at his phone.

"Oh my gosh! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!"

He remembered how Suho sounded so terrified and shocked. He wanted so much to tell him it was okay, and to envelope him into his arms- wait what? No, he just wanted to comfort him. But he couldn't because, strong as he seems, he was like a tofu that fainted. And he hated himself for being so.

He heard from Tao that Suho had been crying. Tao didn't tell him; he heard it while Tao was mentioning it to Sehun and he himself was pretending to be asleep on the hospital bed because if he was awake he would have to have a needle poked into him and he's afraid and would cry like a baby and he's sensitive. He didn't like Tao. For some weird reason. But now that nobody's in the room he can safely do whatever he wants. And yes, the cat's there because he missed him, (don't ask how he got him smuggled in) but now it seemed like a bad idea because that white ball of fur seems to be laughing at his predicament. 

Suddenly, the phone rang.

Kris' eyes widened and his phone slipped from his hand. 

Crash!

Dammit! He silently cursed. His cat stood up and sauntered over to the still ringing phone, before sitting on it. Kris glared at it.

"Do you mind?!" He shoved his cat to the side and grabbed the phone.

"Hell- pwack ack ack, what is this?!" He coughed as some fur flew into his mouth. Kris, the cold, calm, composed, cool, aka CCCCBoss, dressed in a loose, ugly looking hospital gown, coughing and had white fur all over his hair; what a sight.

"Hello?" He coughed softly again. There was no reply. "Hello??"

"................" The other person was still silent. But Kris could hear voices in the background. "Hello, yes, this is andfjfks. How may I ndjife....ncjriwefdjkfwe" it was too soft to hear clearly. "Hello?? Yeobuseyo? Moshi moshi? Wei? " He got impatient. Kris Wu is not one to be pranked with such calls.

"Huff. Ridiculous. If you're not going to talk, bye. " He hung up and crossed his arms before starting a gaze war with Fluffy.

A knock on the door brought him out of the 'game' he was playing. "I'll be back, don't you dare to blink! Or else I win." He warned Fluffy before  hopping off the bed. The door opened to reveal... a gift basket. Kris frowned before picking the the gold note lying on the top. 

_______________________

I'm Sorry. 

__________________

The familiar blue handwriting sprung out at him. He looked up and started looking around frantically for a particular brunette. 

"Sir? Sir. You can't be out- " A nurse walked over and tried to put Kris back into his room. She looked down at his feet. "and barefooted too. Please go back into the room."

"I..." Kris started panicking. He just caught sight of who he was looking for, and yet, he can't let the nurse into his room because, hello? Fluffy! "I...uhh...LOOK! U.F.O!! " Kris pointed randomly behind the nurse and ran, while face palming himself at how lame he was. And, sorry, Fluff~ He apologised silently.

******************************************

"Hell- pwack ack ack, what is this?!" Suho froze. He didn't exactly expect the call to be answered. He heard Kris coughing. He's got a cold too? Suho sighed inwardly. It's all his fault. 

"Hello? Hello??" He stayed silent., gripping onto the handle of the gift basket tightly. I can't go in! I can't face him...He must hate me... "Hello?? Yeobuseyo? Moshi moshi? Wei? " A blast of languages entered his ear and Suho couldn't help smiling a little. "Huff. Ridiculous. If you're not going to talk, bye. " 

"I..." The phone cut off before he could get anything out. Maybe it's better this way... Suho thought as he put the basket down and knocked softly, before turning away and walking back to the lift lobby. 

15

14

13

12

Suho tapped his feet in beat to the Christmas song playing from the speakers. Why isn't the lift coming yet? What if Kris sees me? What if-

"Suho! Wait!" Suho turned around to see a blonde head and big hands waving at him. His eyes widened. The lift! Where is it now? 9 only? I'm at 5! He bit his lips and ran towards the stairs. "No! Wait! Suho?" 

"Mr Wu! Stop running! Get back to your-" 

"Shut up! Suho! Wait! Why are you running? I'm not scary!"

Kris leaned over the railing to see the brown crown of Suho's running down, spiraling in circles, disappearing slowly from his sight. "Suho...why wouldn't you talk to me?"

************************************

I...huff huff...have been escaping too much...huff...and why does it always have to be stairs? Huff.. Suho leaned at the door of the stairs he had just came out from, panting heavily. The door opened to the back of the hospital where the garbage bins are. And man does it stink. Suho checked his phone.

30 missed calls from Kris Wu

5 missed calls from Sehunnie

10 missed calls from Tao

Oh dear. I wonder if Kris is fine now. He looked pretty agile when he was chasing me. I hope he's really fine. 

~Neoye sesangeuro

Yeah yeorin barameul tago yeah~

His phone suddenly rang. It was Sehun.

"Hello? Hyung. Are you alright? Why didn't you come to work today- oh. Is it because of Mr Wu? I'm sure he's fine. You shouldn-"

He's blabbering again.

"Sehun? Yeah umm. Shhh?" 

"Oh hahaha oops sorry. But really, do you wanna come over to my house? Lu's not coming over today. And I figured you need some company."

"I-" His parents were still waiting for him. "Sehun? I'd love to but my parents, they're waiting."

"They'll be fine! Why wouldn't you just listen? We've had this conversation many times and my conclusion is still the same. You're not indebted to them, you can leave anytime! You do know they're just usin-"

"Sehun. Enough. They're my...parents. I can't jus-"

"THEY AREN'T! Stop cutting me off! Hyung-"

Suho cut the line off. Sehun...Sehun is wrong. He doesn't know anything. 

I'm just a useless piece of junk that causes pain to everyone.

-------------------------------------------------

"Oh my god. Oh, my, god. I can't believe he just cut me off. Again! Right after I told him not to! And why wouldn't he list-"

"Sehun...calm down!"

"Lu! You're cutting me off too?!" Sehun glared at the pretty honey haired boy sitting quietly on his sofa. Sehun lied about Luhan not coming over. Luhan smiled at the agitated boy. "No, just calm down. Suho already cut off the line, who are you talking to now? Hmm?" 

Sehun pouted and sat down on Luhan's lap, and the older one wrapped his arms around Sehun's waist. "I'm just really worried about hyung! I was...so scared something like this would happen. This is going to scare hyung so much! And those jerks he calls parents, I can't even...urgh!"

Luhan snuggled into Sehun's neck. "Calm down Hunnie. We know what happened to Suho, but Mr Wu doesn't. He's gonna get confused to why Suho's acting this way...should we tell him?"

"No. He wouldn't understand it all. How about we tell Tao? Tao's kinda nice. He's friends with hyung too, so maybe we can help hyung together!"

"I still think we should tell Mr Wu..."

"Wha-"

~So Baby Don't Go
Yeah帶我到會有你的地方永遠都在一起走~

His phone rang and it was...Tao.

Luhan laughed. "That's a nice song..."

Sehun smiled. This was Luhan's favourite song. "Well it's nice and look it's Tao. And Tao calling me means, WE TELL TAO!"

"Yes, yes, we telltale..." 

"What, did you say?"

"Muhhheh...we tell Tao?"

Sehun gave a tiny glare before picking up the phone. "Yes, hello Tao."

"What took you so long? Anyways, can we meet?"

------------------------------------------------

"Hey Tao." The duo walked into a quiet little cafe and headed towards Tao, who was staring at his phone like there was trying to get myopia that very moment.

"What are you doing?" Tao jumped; apparently not to have heard them the first time.

"Uhh...just calling Suho hyung."

Sehun slid into the seat opposite him and pulled Luhan down beside. "No point calling. He's not gonna pick up when he's in such a state. Was a miracle he picked up my call."

"What? You talked to him? What did he say? I mean, why was he so-"

Sehun sighed. "I know you have many questions, but...let me tell you something about hyung and maybe you would understand why..."

"I was once...mm, hurt? It was really, really small, really! I just tripped over a pile of files on the floor put by hyung and he started apologizing profusely and even started crying. I got really scared at his reaction because, hyung was a composed person! He was always the strong pillar I could lean on and to see him breaking down, was kind of...scary. I comforted him, then pestered him and finally, he opened up to his...past. 

He was an only child, happily pampered with all the love he received from his doting parents. They were pretty well off too. However, Suho hyung had always been, a little clumsy since young and one horrible accident, where hyung left his toy car on the edge of the stairs and.." Sehun took a deep breathe. "And his father slipped on it, and the first thing he grabbed to steady himself happened to be his mother. they both crashed into the pillar in front and suffered heavy concussion. They became vegetables, but...soon most of their savings were gone on the hospital fees and the lawyer suggested to stop with the life machines to save some money for hyung's future. Hyung was only 13 years old! And his parents had to..." Sehun started tearing up.

Luhan grabbed onto his hand and gave it a squeeze. Tao was also teary eyed. "T..that's horrible!" He sniffed.

"That's not all. His only relatives came to 'adopt' him, only eyeing his wealth, because what was left was still a pretty sum and now he has to work for his Uncle's family. They never treated him like family, but hyung was just so gullible and kind hearted he doesn't want to believe me that he's being used! They also put into hyung this idea that the people he's around will always get hurt and that's he'll be of no good to anyone. I mean, who does that?! It made hyung so afraid and careful around people." Sehun glared at the table, blinking furiously. 

Tao frowned as he took all this in.

I'll protect Suho hyung. 

He promised determinedly.

 

-------------------------------------------

OH GOSH I AM BACK.

And I am sorry. 

For a crappy chapter! Sorry! This is like so sad and no fluff whatsoever. Ick.

No Krisho here but there's...a little...HunHan? Please don't kill me... ><"

This is just to fill in details for the rest of the story ^^ 

Hello new readers and subscribers! Hello! HELLO! DO YOU SEE THIS CRAZY WOMAN WAVING HER HANDS AND Y'ALL. THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING COME LET ME LOVE YOU. *HUGGLES!*

There, well, I hope this was not to short and COMMENT SUBSCRIBE ^^ ANNYEONG LOVE YA~

Me and my nonsense sigh