Kris' house. Or Mansion. Or Palace.

The Stars (Krisho)

 

 

 

Suho looked out at the window. Houses were zooming past him, turning more expensive and modern with every corner. He looked at the pile of bags beside him. It wasn't a lot; considering how he had packed 'everything he owned'. He patted his llama plush that sat right on top of the bags. "Be good, Lamby."

 

Lamby has been with him since he was born and he could not bear to stuff him into his bags. What am I going to tell my parents? I can't leave them like this...appa...appa...will..He trembled slightly at the thought. But since he had agreed to Mr Wu's request yesterday, he couldn't back out now. He just didn't know it required him to move

"Sir? We're here." They drove into the huge gates, around the fountain in the round patch of grass and up to the front door.

Suho pressed his face on the window. This was the house that he had sometimes passed by while going shopping. "Woah..." He breathed out. The glass fogged up and he wiped it away, only to leap away from it in shock. Kris stood outside of the car and peered in. He saw Suho sprawled over his bags in an unglamorous way. 

"What are you doing? Get out." Kris snapped. He was actually happy that Suho's here but of course he wouldn't show it. Suho just stared up at him. Kris voice sounded muffled and Suho couldn't understand what he said. 

"Get out!"

"Huh?"

Open the door and come on out, now."

"I can't hear you."

"I said, come out."

"What?" Suho knew what he was saying by now and he let his tiny mischievous side out. Smiling impishly, he let his fingers look like they're holding a burger and shook his palm near his ear. "I can't hear whatever you're saying..."

Kris stomped his feet. "You," He pointed at Suho, and then outside, "Here," and then he jabbed sharply downwards, "NOW!"

Smiling a little, Suho opened the car door and stumbled out. He turned to get his bags and was stopped by the two guards sitting inside the car. "It's alright; we'll help you carry these up. "Suho bowed. "Thank you!"

The two guys looked at each other again. Wow they had never been so nicely treated before. What to say? Their boss is a .

The limousine drove away, leaving Kris and Suho alone. Kris coughed at the dust the vehicle kicked up. "I really need to *cough* give those two a piece of my mind."

"Mr Wu? Is this your house?" Suho gazed around in awe as they walked in. Kris smiled smugly. "Well you can call it a house. Or a mansion, or a palace." Suho inwardly rolled his eyes; really, Mr Wu? Really?

Kris, oblivious to what Suho was thinking, started showing him around. It wasn't often that he had someone over and he felt excited to be able to show the house to someone, even if he was just Suho, his soon to be servant. 

"Here's the staircase that leads to the bedrooms."

Suho gasped. It was really pretty and the soft lighting from the sun gave it a comfy feeling. He gazed up at the sparkling lights and and exhaled. He loved lights. He had a dream of becoming an interior designer but after that day, everything went haywire and of course his dreams were shattered.

"Come on stop staring. I didn't know you had a thing for lights. You're drooling." Kris turned a corner only to find that Suho wasn't following him. He gestured as he spoke and Suho, blinking his way back to earth, gave the lights another glance before following Kris meekly.

"Here's the kitchen. We have two cooks but they're all on leave today. The rest of the helpers too. Every weekend is their day off, but apparently there's a concert that they all wanted to go today, so they exchanged a day off." Kris explained to a large eyed Suho.   

"The dining room."

"I would show you the pool; it's on the other side of the house but it's prettier at night. Oh here's the 'relax and and have fun room'. " Kris made a quotation sign with his hands as he said that. It was named by one of his nephews when they came over the other day and the name stuck. 

Suho 'oohed' and 'ahhed' around the house and now it really does seem like a mansiony palace to Suho. It was so much better than where he was staying, but not nearly as grand as his...home.

"This isn't the end yet, here's my bedroom." They walked up the stairs and Kris pointed to a white door. "Are you not showing it to me?" Suho asked curiously.

Kris shook his head. "Nope, you, are not allowed to enter this room. And that room. And also that room over there." He pointed to three different doors in the corridor and led him Suho to the last one in the corner. 

"And here, is your room."

 

"Umm..I'll leave you to unpack and stuff. Meet me in the kitchen when you're done." Kris scratched the back of his head and closed the door. Now that the 'your' was over he didn't really know what to do with Suho. Treat him like a real, real servant? That seems harsh. But...what can he do?

--------------------------

"Woah...the room is so big!" After living in a room as small as what harry potter had while living under the stairs for nearly 9 years, this, was a luxury. His bags were already brought up and placed in a corner. But something was missing. "Oh..oh...Lamby?" Suho panicked. Where is Lamby?? He wasn't lying on top of the bags as he should be. Without Lamby, it's like he had a part of him ripped out; he felt insecure again. Like when his umma and appa passed away. 

Running out of the room, Suho stomped down the stairs and burst into the kitchen. Kris jumped; he didn't expect Suho to be down so fast. "Hey, do you want some tea...Suho? Why...are you crying?" 

Suho froze. He didn't realise he was crying. Oh great, now he probably seem childish and kiddy to Kris. He wiped his tears away. But Lamby... 

"Lamby?" The question shocked Suho once again. He didn't mean to blurt it out. But now that it is out, he couldn't help but nod. "My...uhh..soft toy. It's not with my bags..I remembered clearly I brought it with me.." 

Not daring to look up, he expected Kris to laugh at him. But to his surprise, Kris did nothing and just left the room. Well, it is better than to have him laughing at me. 

Walking around the house, he tried to find the two men who brought him here. After walking around the house for 30 minutes, he still couldn't find them.

Did they move to elsewhere just as I reach? Suho thought. 

"Did he move to elsewhere just as I reach?" Kris muttered as he, too, wandered about, trying to find Suho. 

"Argh!"

"Ooof!"

Kris rubbed his nose. He had bounced off something that was warm and soft. Well obviously it was a someone, not a something. And that someone was Suho.

"Hi?" Suho asked uncertainly. Both were on the floor, legs sprawled out awkwardly across each other. Kris blinked at him, before looking around as if he was looking for something. "Where is it??" Suho heard Kris mumble.

Suho got up from the ground and walked away slowly. He didn't need to stay, right? It seems like Kris had no intention of talking to him. Walking towards the stairs, he looked out the large windows and smiled. The trees were softly swaying in the breeze and the late morning sunlight shone through the leaves, making Suho squint. "Late...morning light. Late morning. Shucks! Don't we need to get to work? My attendance!" Suho gasped in realisation that he had just skipped a day of work, breaking his flawless record for 2 years. Spinning around, he ran to find Kris, but was stopped as he crashed into somebody. Again. And it was Kris once more.

"Woah can you stop crashing into me? Watch where you're going!" Kris groaned as he slammed down onto the ground. A weight was pinning him down this time and when he opened his eyes he found Suho's face dangerously close to his. "Woah! You! Erm! Uhh...Get off!"

Suho winced when Kris shouted because god, why did he have to shout? He's so close to his voice already and- wait. So close to him? Suho realised he was lying right on top of Kris, legs on legs, tummy on tummy, and... faces inches away from each other. Suho widened his eyes to the size of saucers and shrieked before rolling off Kris. He stood up and started bowing to Kris. "I'm so sorry! I'm so-" Kris placed a hand over Suho's mouth, who by now was blushing furiously.

"You apologise too much." Kris looked into Suho's eyes. They were a beautiful, deep brown and now they sparkled from the light. Kris saw his reflection from them and now he looked intimidating.

"Uhem. Sorry." He let go and shoved a furry blue thing into Suho's arms before looking down at his feet and mumbling,"Uhh...this is for you, this is my grandson Ben. My son Ace is upstairs but since you said you lost your soft toy I decided to lend you one of mine. I hope it's okay and please treat Ben nicely."

Kris heard no sound from Suho and lifted his head curiously, only to find Suho looking up at him with those damn sparkling eyes. "You..you went to get this for me?" His voice was uncertain, yet you could hear the happiness laced between his tone. 

"Erm...yeah."

Suho felt his heart bloom in an unknown warmth. It had been a long long time since someone did something like this for him. Sure, Sehun was a very good friend, but as a dongsaeng he wasn't that sensitive to Suho. And he ran off to Luhan all the time now anyways.

"Really? Thank you! I'll take care of Ben!" Suho lifted the furry little toy to his chest and hugged it. It smelled like sunshine. 

"Hey...this looks like my Lamby!" Suho squinted at Ben. "Maybe they're relatives! Lost lost relatives?" Suho giggled. Kris looked at the beaming boy. He looked different now than at the office.

"Isn't Lamby a lamb?"

"Uhh...come to think of it I don't really know what he is. I never really looked it up." Suho looked a little sheepish.

"Really? How could you not? My Ben and Ace are alpacas. Alapacas are wonderful. And I don't think they're relatives with lambs."

"But they look pretty similar."

"No they aren't."

"You haven't even seen Lamby."

"I guess it is a lamb because you call him that."

"I was a toddler, obviously I didn't know anything about types of animals."

"Really. Why didn't you go search it up now that you're not a toddler?"

".....I haven't had time!" Suho fumed. It wasn't his fault. Lamby had been lamby all this while and it would be weird to suddenly call him something else. "And...Mr Wu, I didn't know you keep soft toys too. It seems unlikely." Suho looked back at him with a teasing glint in his eyes. 

Kris blushed lightly. He wasn't supposed to hear what he said clearly. Now he has to admit to this embarrassing fact that he, a 22 year old grown man loves alpaca plushies. 

"Yes. I only have uhh..Ben and Ace. Only these two." Kris looked anxiously around, hoping that Ben wouldn't hear and tell all his friends back upstairs. 

"Right. Anyway, thank you Mr Wu."

"Hey. I said call me Kris." Seriously. He thought he had established that last week.

"No. Mr Wu. I will call you Mr Wu because you're my boss both at the office and here. And we aren't friends. Thus, I would very much like it if you would allow me to call you that. I'll feel more comfortable." 

Kris was taken aback to see Suho being this serious. Puzzled, he nodded dumbly because he didn't know what happened. But Suho knew. He had no right to call Mr Wu Kris like his friend after causing him injuries. And like he said, they weren't friends. Giving a soft sigh, Suho bowed slightly. "I'll be down in half an hour after I unpack properly."

Kris stared speechlessly up at Suho's back as the other walked up, carrying the blue treasure like a baby. Really? Mr Wu? Well, Suho, if you want to be formal and real about everything, I'll be formal and real too.

"Yah, Kim Suho, get down here in half an hour and cook me lunch. It's about time you start your job properly! I'm starving!" Kris yelled up. 

 

------------------------------------------

DAHHH-ONNNNEEE! 

Woah that took me a while. And still it was so little. IDK. Is 11708 words little. I think it is?

Okay, it is.

Seriously I feel like being a mean author and make a fool out of my characters. /Rub hands together in evil glee. Next chapter, LUNCH WITH KRISHO! YAY!!! LOOKING FORWARD! 

Oh yeah, I've removed Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Xiumin from the office because I have a better role for them in the story later. :)

On a more serious note, I'm sorry for not keeping my promise. I'm posting this on Sunday. Sunday is technically next next week and yeah. Sorry. I received horrible news on monday and lost all inspiration to write. So I've been staring at a blank page on AFF for the past days. Heh, well. I hope I can update the next one soon!

AND, I have a question. Do you want in this? I'm not a writer. REALLY. I CANNOT. I READ BUT I CAN'T. I write everything but that. So...Uh...if you really want it, (it should be needed after more chapters ><) does anybody want to volunteer or something.

 

Yeah.

 

 

 

 

Anyway, THANK YOU, subscribers, readers, commentors, silent readers. And  Yeah, YOU. Hahaha I used to get a shock when I read my name in the story. XD

I'll see ya soon~ Comment, Subscribe, maybe...upvote? >< Heh. Annyeong~~~

 

Oh come on. 

And I found this. WHAT?! AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

 

 

 

Okay, okay I'll 'annyeong' for real now. ^^ Gifs and pictures (of the beautiful house and toys) are not mine. Although I wish they do. ><