Chop chop~

The Stars (Krisho)

*  “你对自己做了什么!你自残么?!怎么这样??” ((What did you do to yourself! Are you self-harming?! Why is it like this??"))

Suho blinks at Kris spluttering nonsense. At least it was nonsense to him because what language was Kris speaking? 

"Huh?"

Kris then seem to realise he's not been talking in Korean.

"Urgh..Sorry..." Kris rubs a hand over his face. (Wow those are some huge hands.) "I mean, why are there so many injuries on you? You didn't..."

"Didn't...?"

Kris stays silent and just stares at Suho.

"I just fell into glass because I dropped the cup by accident. Urm, Baekhyun and everyone else helped me."

"You sure."

"Yes, Mr Wu. Very." Suho didn't understand why was Kris looking all worried, because why would he in the first place? 

He wasn't really hurt. His wounds, that are really tiny, are all cleaned up. Suho really doesn't see a reason for Kris to worry.

Kris brushes a hand over the band aids and even though the pressure was light, Suho still wince; because the wounds may be small but heck are there many.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes." His voice is strong but light.

"Becaus- oh god look at this." Kris peers over the pale leg lying in front and then looks back up, frowning at Suho. Suho looks back in slight confusion.

"Look!" Kris points at his legs. "There are still glass on your leg! How could you not feel them? And why didn't the guys clean you up properly?'

They would've been quite a sight to anyone who decides to walk in; a man kneeling on one knee pointing in disbelieve at another's man's leg, who has his trousers rolled back and the leg in question filled with kiddy band aids.

"Really?" Suho looks down and sure enough, tiny specks of glass glitters on his leg, some stuck on the sticky band aids. 

"Ha, I look like Edward Cullen."

"What."

Suho clamps a hand over his mouth. "I didn't say anything?"

"You did. You said you look like Edwar-"

"Shhh!!!"

Suho leaps up and threw his hands onto Kris' mouth. The force threw the both of them off their balance and Kris fell backwards, with Suho following, tumbling right on top of him.

 

 

 

Suho looks down in shock. His hands are still on Kris' mouth. Suho can see Kris' face turning rapidly red. 

Shucks, he's angry.

 

 

 

Kris made no movements at all and just stares back at Suho. 

he's on top of me. What the hell is happening. 

 

 

 

After a few moments of awkwardness Suho jerks his hands back from Kris' mouth. It was moist. Oh yuck!

The unexpected movement causes Suho to slam onto Kris again, his hands flailing about.

 

 

This is an even weirder scene for anyone who walks in and-

 

"Mr Wu? I have the repor-" a few quick knocks on the door were followed by the door's opening and Luhan steps in, waving a clip board.

 

 

"Erm." Luhan stares at the duo entwined intimately on the ground.

 

 

"Erm." Kris stares at Luhan.

 

 

"Erm." Suho looks at Kris, and then at Luhan. 

 

 

"ARGHHH I'M SORRY!!!!!!!!!" Luhan's eyes widens and his clipboard falls onto the floor. The shocked man turns on his heels and stumbles right out of the door, closing it firmly as he leaves.

 

"Luhan!!"


 

 

Suho doesn't know what to do.

 

He's drumming his fingers on his lap while his eyes dart from Kris and back to his EXCEL page again and again.

Kris is focused on typing at the computer, the sounds of rapid tap tapping fills the room.

Suho has moved his table in and is now facing the door, adjacent to Kris's table.

 

The whole office outside had stared at him in surprise and shock when he went to pack his things up to move into Kris' office.

"Are you leaving?"

"Did he fire you?" 

Suho's eyes flicked to Nam Jin when he heard someone ask this question. It's obvious she that wants to know the answer to that. "Oh, no he didn't fire me! In fact I've been requested to move into his office to assist him more as Mr Wu is still new."

Suho admits that there was that tiny flick of satisfaction when he sees Nam Jin's face frown in displeasure. He doesn't even know if he's requested to work in Kris' office because of whatever nonsense reason he's just fabricated, but it sure feels pretty damn good to get back at Nam Jin. He doesn't really like her. 

But no more, Suho. No more. Enough revenge, you're being too mean.

With that, Suho's smile is back on his face. He's gotten back at Nam Jin hasn't he?

 

But he suddenly wonders why did Kris make him move in. There was no reason mentioned! Although he really doesn't mind, the air-con here is really cooler than outside, not to mention the view. The entire wall was glass, and they are pretty high up. Seoul really is a pretty place.

 

"Suho?"

He jumps and whips his face towards Kris, guilty expression shown of being caught not doing his work.

But Kris doesn't really care about that.

"Are you hungry?"

Suho's eyes turn curious. Is he asking so we could eat together or something?

"...Yes?"

"That's great!" Kris stands up and walks towards his jacket hanging on the coat hanger in a corner. He digs out his wallet and tosses a few 50s to a shocked Suho. "Get me white chocolate frapp and the tomato pasta from the restaurant down the streets."

He looks right into Suho's face. "Chop chop, servant."

Suho's jaw drops.


 

No, Suho, that is not enough revenge you sweetheart you're too kind happy belated birthday baby

Kris is pulling the master card TSK TSK

 

 

have a lot to say...I think....But I'm too dazed after EXO concert (stream OTL) so I'll leave this here and edit an author's note next time yeah. COMMENTS PLEASE I NEED MOTIVATION AFTER ALL THE KRIS T__T

But sorry for the delayed update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ><

 

P.S: I will not abandon this. 

PPS: I created a twitter. But do you want me to tell you? I have created i think 100 tweets today because of the EXO Concert. 

PPPS: I also have a ask.fm fyi hahaha here you can ask/ tell me stuff I guess HAHAHA What else is it for

PPPPS: I LOVE YOU READERS. NEW SUBBIES HI!!!!!! I HAVE LIKE 241 OMG THANKS GUYS /cries a million rivers

I will continue typing and typing....