Bed

The Stars (Krisho)

Dinner was...awkward. 

Very, very awkward.

Suho peeked up from his bowl of rice and accidentally met the eyes of Kris. He looked away quickly, blushing hard. The memory of earlier, when Kris was spooning Suho came rushing back. And when Kris woke up because of the commotion...

Let's just say it was quite a shock to both of them.

Baekhyun smirked over at Suho and gave a hi-five to Chanyeol under the table. They had got it all on their phones.

For a moment nobody spoke and the only sounds heard were the spoons and chopsticks clanking over their bowls. Suho glanced around again and blinked when he saw Baekhyun smiling devilishly at him.

He only got to know Baekhyun for a couple of hours, but he knows that that smile, means nothing good. 

What is he planning...

Suho gave a shudder and turned back to his food. Kyungsoo was a God when it came to food. 


"Hyung." 

Suho looked up from the book. Baekhyun was looming over him. 

"...Hi?"

Chanyeol who was beside Baekhyun walked over to the couch opposite him and sat down, sighing in contentment when he hits the softness. 

"This is soooo comfy..." He curled up into himself and closed his eyes.

"Okay?" Suho gave him another weird glance and turned back to his book. It was getting interesting. The girl was about to confess and it's such a sweet sweet chapter...

Say Yes, Mike, say yes! Don't leave Jenny hanging...Say Yes...

"Hyung, do you like Kris?" 

Baekhyun nudged Chanyeol who opened one eye.

"Yes..."

Baekhyun smirked. 

Suho felt the atmosphere turn funny and paused in his reading, before realising what he said and snapped his head up. 

"Wait what? NO! I was telling Mike to say yes!" 

"Who's Mike? Anyway..." Baekhyun smiled brightly. "It's okay, we know."

Suho just gaped speechlessly after the duo as they left the living room after giving Suho a wink.


"What do you mean you have to wake up at 6 tomorrow? Why?" Kyungsoo stared at Kris. 

"I just need to get to the office early. Make breakfast. ...Thanks." Kris turned to stomp back up.

"Okay, Kris!" Kyungsoo shouted at his back.

"That's Mr Wu to you!"

"Okay Kris!"


The bed seemed too huge for just Suho alone. There was nothing much to snuggle against, the satin sheets are too slippery; there are only 2 pillows and lamby isn't here. Suho looked at Ben in his arms and sighed. 

He climbed out of bed and tiptoed outside. Maybe he could go and find someone to sleep with? 

Suho went to the other corridor that held the others' rooms and paused in front of Baekyeol's room. Yes, the Baekyeol room; they even have a wooden tag hanging on the door. He lifted up a hand to knock when he heard weird noises coming from inside.

"Chanyeol ah~"

A soft moan.

2 soft moans.

And suddenly, "Oh my god yes!" A loud, albeit muffled scream.

 

Suho froze and turned stiffly away, hand still up on the pose of knocking.

Nevermind.

He moved to the door opposite and blinked. It was Jongin's and Kyungsoo's room. They...aren't together. So they might not be doing the same things as Baekyeol are...right?

Suho jumped when he heard something crash inside. "Kim Jongin I swear!" Kyungsoo's powerful voice rang out loud.

Another crash. "! Wait Kyungsoo!"

Oh boy.

Baekyeol and Jongkey were...having ahem (Suho wanted to cry, his poor ears.), Jongin and Kyungsoo were fighting, Yixing and Onew, or well probably just Onew was snoring so loud that it could be heard from the outside, the last room was Minseok's and Chen's but Suho hasn't even met those two properly, it'll be weird just to barge in.

Suho sighed and turned the corner of the corridor back to his room. 

"Dammit, ow!"

Suho bounced off something hard and the 'wall' groaned out. It was Kris. Why do we always run into each other? Suho thought as he rubbed his nose. 

"Mr Wu? What are you doing up so late?"

"Me? Uh..I'm just getting water." 

"Oh okay. I'll...just head back to my room."

“Wait." Suho felt Kris pull him on his arm. "Why are you up so late?"

Suho hesitated.

"I..I couldn't sleep." 

Kris gave him a look and landed his eyes on Ben.

Suho saw his stare and blushed. "Yeah uh...It's cute.."

"Why can't you sleep?" Kris changed the subject much to Suho's relief and horror because this is not a subject he wants to talk about either. 

"Suho?" Kris nudges him softly.

Kris, being gentle? Suho shook himself out of one trance and yet into another.

"Suho!"

"Uh...yeah huh what? Oh. I just felt lonely? The bed was too big-" Suho clamps his hands over his mouth. "I didn't mean to complain or anything..the bed really comfy..I-"

Kris picked Suho up, blue alpaca, shocked gasps, soft protests and all, and threw him softly onto his own bed.

"Shh. Go to sleep." Kris crawled under the covers beside Suho.

Suho glanced at Kris who only gave him a smile and then closed his eyes. But how did he expect him to sleep now?

As Kris' breathing slowed down to soft, light breaths Suho just laid wide eye, awake in the dead of night. Ben had rolled off to the corner of of the bed but Suho didn't make a move to retrieve it. 

He started counting sheep like he always did when he couldn't sleep.

One...

Two...

Three...

Fou-

The forth sheep tripped over the fence and fell down with a shocked "mehh".

Because Oh my gosh Kris had snuggled against Suho and the one arm that was now over Suho's stomach seemed to burn on his skin.

What do I do, what do I do?? Suho raised an arm over his eyes and groaned softly. It's going to be a long night.

 

But it's not like I hate it...

That last thought s itself into Suho's mind as he finally, fell fast asleep against the warmth of Kris.



Hi guys...I'm alive...I'm very much indeed alive although you may think otherwise hehehe.

Sorry. It has been nearly a month oh my I'm so sorry for taking such a long time to post a short crappy chapter. I have no excuses.

 

But to make up for this, I promise two long chapters that will be up...in maybe a months time. It's a promise to you, and also a promise to myself that I'll write ><

Thank you ExoKLover, Kimyayee, MyunggyuKaisooKeo, JunMaWu2, bloodymoon and somarshies for upvoting!! REALLY. THANK YOU SO MUCH. Here's a cookie. 

Can I ask this though: would you like me to focus on the other pairings too? I think I see possibilities of Kaisoo. Not sure about Baekyeol and Hunhan because they are already together...Hmm..Mind doing the poll? Thank you :)

 

If you want to ask me questions, or rant, or scold me and remind me to update here's my ask.fm. Spam me I don't mind LOL. ask.fm