They meet.

The Stars (Krisho)

"Gooooooooooood afternooooooooon Candy!" Lamby 'whinnied' to a yellow alpaca. Kris jiggled Lamby around Candy and moved on to the next toy. "Hellooooooo Daniel!" The purple toy fell forward onto the bed in reply.

The introductions go on until they reach the 'throne', where Ace sits. 

"Ace stop glaring at Lamby." Kris took Ace off his stack of books with a blanket draped over throne and allows Ace to sit in front of Lamby. Ace 'scrutinized' Lamby for a few moments before 'speaking' in a low tone. "I approve of this very white creature. Welcome to the kingdom."

Lamby 'bowed' before moving to the pile of other subjects. 

Kris laid down on his bed with his hands behind his back. He felt a little awkward now that Suho is here. He was always conscious of Suho's presence now. It really was weird because he has many helps around the house and he never felt this way before. Uncomfortable, in his own house. Kris starts to wonder if appointing Suho as his servant here so abruptly was the right choice. 


After hanging up all the wet clothes Suho decided to take the feather duster and clean the house up a bit. It was kinda dusty in some areas and Suho wouldn't just let it pass. He cleaned every nook and cranny to his best abilities and was just about to put the duster back when he he heard the front door opening, welcoming a babel of noises.

Suho glanced around the room awkwardly; who are those people, what should he do? Running, Suho swung himself behind a huge cupboard that held decorative plates. It was a good spot since another cupboard was blocking him from the other side too.

An excited voice shouted loudly, "Hey gosh did ya'll see how Taeyeon just threw the signed ball right into my face??? I swear she remembers me because I dressed up like her and I've always been-" 

"-been at all SNSD's fan events and I bought all their albums and I always say "Taeyeon noona I love you my name is Byun Baekhyun can we be the ByunTae couple?" Yes, Baekhyun, we know that, you repeat that every time. Shut up already." A slightly deeper annoyed voice replied. A pillow was heard being thrown about. 

"Yah yah yah! You better clean that up I ain't gonna do that for you Baek."

"Damn I didn't know feathers were going to fly out. It's your fault Jonghyun! "

An agitated voice rang out, somewhere further from the living room. "WHO MESSED UP THE KITCHEN??"

Suho froze before thinking anxiously. I washed everything, I placed stuff back, I returned the apron...what did I not do? 

The owner stormed into the living room and yelled. "Was it you, Chanyeol?? Did you do it Baekhyun? Or WAS IT YOU??"

"Woah, chill. We didn't touch your things Soo. Plus we were with you the entire day. Maybe it was Minseok hyung."

'Soo' coughed a little before sighing, " No, he know where to put the utensils back. I just found that everything's been placed differently...Oh wait. Maybe it was Kris."

Suho wiped the sweat off his forehead. Oh so it was because I didn't return the utensils to their rightful places... 

A round of 'sheesh" and sighs with chuckles were heard before a curious voice said something that made Suho freeze up again.

"Chanyeol...look. I see feet behind the cupboard."

"Eh??"

Suho inched himself closer to the wall. Oh no oh no oh no oh no...

"Woah! Who're you??" A cute, puppy like male dressed in a girl's outfit and had feathers in his hair peered through the two cupboards. He pushed them apart and suddenly Suho was out in full view of everyone.

"Um..Hi?" Suho gave a shy wave. The rest stared back. 

"HI!!!" The puppy boy gave him a huge smile and an even bigger wave. "Why were you hiding?"

"I...was just. ..looking for something..." Suho grimaced at his lame excuse.

"Who is that? WHO ARE YOU-"

"Don't be rude Kyungsoo." A tanned male knocked Kyungsoo's head lightly.

"But he could be a robber- WAS IT YOU THAT TOUCHED MY STUFF IN THE KITCHEN?"

The tanned male shot Suho an apologetic glance before pulling Kyungsoo away. 

"Hi! I'm Baekhyun! I'm sorry, those two were...embarrasassing." Baekhyun shook his head at the direction where the two had gone.

"I'm Suho..." Suho struggled to think of something to add. What was he again? A friend? No. A maid? No...A cook? Oh yeah. A servant. "..Mr Wu's servant."

Baekhyun spluttered. "Mr Wu?? Servant??" Chanyeol's eyes widened too. 

Suho glanced at the two's funny reaction and added," And his colleague, too." 

“Wow okay, that is unusual..."

"How so?" Suho was puzzled.

Baekhyun pulled him over to the couches and asked, curiously. "What do you actually do? When were you employed? Did he hire you as a secret agent? Nobody calls him Mr Wu around here you know? What did he ask you to do?"

Suho paused as he lets the questions enter his brain before answering," I arrived today morning! After Mr Wu showed me around the house I...cooked? And then I did laundry, cleaned the whole house...that's all I guess."

Chanyeol looked at him in amazement. "You cleaned the whole house??"

"Chanyeol that is not the point; I mean, Kris actually showed you around?"


Suho learnt, that Kris never showed anyone personally around; all of his helps are not employed by him, but his family; Suho was the only one that actually wears that KW shirt; While Suho has a room to himself, it was two to a room for the rest. (When Suho looked like he was going to protest to Kris right away Chanyeol stopped him, explaining that it was their own choice.)

After Kyungsoo had been pulled back by the tanned guy, whom Suho learnt was called Jongin, and apologised for being rude earlier, everyone started introducing themselves to Suho properly.

Baekhyun cleans the house with Chanyeol and a guy called Yixing. Chen does the laundry, Kyungsoo cooks with the help of Minseok but Minseok is actually hired as a Barista but soon found that he also enjoys cooking. Kai is the gardener. That explains his skin tone, Suho had thought. He learnt that the two guards that brought him here were called Jonghyun and Key, and Onew is the driver.

While they were laughing over at how Baekhyun's obsessed with Girls' Generation Kyungsoo suddenly stood up in shock. "It's nearly 7 guys! I need to make dinner! Minseok is not back yet; what do I do? I can't handle this alone."

Chanyeol put his hands up, "Woah don't look at me okay I will ruin the food. Why don't you ask Suho hyung here! He's cooked for Kris before. Right, hyung?"

Suho got pushed towards Kyungsoo without even knowing what was happening and suddenly he found himself in the kitchen with a knife in his hands, standing at a chopping board of carrots. 

"I'm sorry I just really need your help, haha." Kyungsoo chuckled nervously at the obviously dazed Suho.

"....It's okay." Suho gave a smile back. Guess it isn't so bad to be here after all.


"Suho hyung? Dinner's done! Would you help go call Kris down for dinner?" Kyungsoo asked as he lifted a spoonful of soup to his mouth and nodded, satisfied with the taste.

"..Me? But why-"

"Oh just go hyung! It'll be fine."

Suho bit his lip and turned to walk up the stairs. I haven't seen him since lunch. I wonder what's he doing now. He knocked on the door softly," Mr Wu? Would you come down for dinner? It's done."

There was no noise from the other side. Suho knocked louder but there was still nothing. He began to get worried. Is it okay if I enter? He did say I wasn't;t allowed to though...But what if something happened to him?

Suho turned the golden handle and pushed the white door open.

The sight that greeted him was...

Amusing. 

Kris lay on his huge bed, sprawled out in a huge mess of soft toys, still dressed in formal attire, minus the jacket. He was sleeping deeply, chest moving up and down slowly. 

Suho wanted to laugh at the scene but he knew better. It was also hard for him to disturb this very scene of peace and honestly, it was cute seeing Kris all calm and serene, the frown that always seemed to be on his forehead gone with the sleep. And the fact that he was lying in a pile of colourful toys didn't help. He didn't see a particular white llama hidden among them.

But he had to.

Walking over to Kris he bent down and shook his shoulders lightly. "Mr Wu? Wake up! Dinner is ready!"

Kris mumbled something incoherent but didn't budge.

"Mr Wu! Please- oomphf!" Suho frowned and shook his shoulders harder, but was pulled down onto the bed instead. He landed on top of Kris and Kris had his hands wrapped around Suho's torso.

Did he think I was his bolster??? Suho thought as he struggled to get out from Kris' grip, which only seemed to be getting tighter. 

"Mr Wu! Hello? Excuse me?"

It was getting hard for Suho to get out and he was panicking slightly. Kris mumbled again and flipped onto his side, causing Suho to land nearer to the center of the bed, which meant a harder escape.

"Oh! Am I interrupting something?" Suho gasped and looked toward the doorway, only to see shy Yixing standing there with his hands over his mouth.

"What? No! Please Yixing help me..."

But before Yixing could move Baekyeol popped their heads in and gaped, before whipping out their phones to capture this so-called 'Kodak moment'.

This is not good at all...Suho groaned at he felt Kris snuggle into his neck from behind.

Somebody help him. 

 


 

 

HAPPY VALENTINES EVERYONE! I send each and everyone of you a kiss, a hug (XOXO ha!) a bunch of my favourite flowers, the daffodils, a tray of chocolates and my humble chapter. I wanted to add pictures and gifs for ya'll but I'm using my phone; it's practically mission impossible. Anyway sorry for not updating, I've been siccckkk and yes I have also been procrastinating...>_< Did ya'll see the krisho in exo showtime episode 12??? Look at them cheesy couple!! They hugged and the background music was Don't Go. Oh okay, editor you just play with my heart like that yeah? And I watched it on V-day too. Brilliant. Anyway school is starting for me now so I may not be able to update as quickly. Well I hope everyone had/having/will have a great v-day ^^. I had a lovely one with twitter and tumblr OTL Feedback is most appreciated!!! Bye. Heh.