The Stars (Krisho)

The Stars (Krisho)

Suho groaned after another day of work. Walking back home on an empty street he started to complain silently.  This is getting unbearable! He had joined the company with the promise of high pay, flexible hours and fair treatment. Now? The hours were all 'hard' as hell; not at all flexible. And about fair treatment, please. But he had to bear it all with the circumstances of his; he had his parents to feed, and his 2 younger sisters had to go to school. The pay was the amount he was promised and that was enough.

 

His phone beeped.

Hey Hyung! Guess what guess what guess what!! The boss is leaving! Yes you read it right! Tomorrow that old man would be replaced by another guy. Hopefully he's a nicer one than Mr Kim. Urgh. Well, see you tomorrow! - Sehun

 

Suho chuckled at Sehun's enthusiasm. The two had been friends since Sehun stepped into the office 5 months later than Suho. He had looked up very much to Suho and treated him like his own older brother. Of course, this was a mutual feeling.

Suho pumped his fist into the air and yelled out "YAHOO!" in glee. The nearby neighbors shouted back in complain and dogs barked menacingly at him. Ooops. He quickened his pace and hurried home. 

===========================

"Everyone, the new boss is here and I expect everyone to be in two rows to welcome him when he arrives at this office. Is that clear?" The secretary, Lee Nam Jin, yelled out to everyone. Why is she dressed in extremely short skirt and heels today' huh, I wonder if she can even walk in those without falling over or exposing her . Or breathe under all those make up. What's gotten into her? Suho thought as he tried to pick up his fallen files. "Oh, the boss is here,everyone, in position! Excuse me, Suho-ssi, you better hurry up with those files. He's just down the corridor now." Nam Jin peeked out from the door.

The door creaked open and a tall man with blonde hair stepped in. Everyone gasped. It was a young man, handsome, dressed smartly in a champagne suit and his hair stylishly combed. A total opposite from short, beer-bellied and balding Mr Kim

Everyone stood up straight as they lined up in two rows, forming an aisle where the new boss slowly walked through. His charisma was so strong that everyone unconsciously held their breath. "Come this way, Mr Wu." Nam Jin's voice suddenly turned sickly sweet as she pointed down the aisle.

"This is Lee Taemin, this is Zhang Yixing," She introduced everyone one by one to the boss." And here is Oh Sehun, Xi Luhan, and over there is Choi Minho, Kim Jonghyun and...Suho-ssi! Suho ssi! What are you doing??" She hissed the last part loudly at the figure crouching on the floor, still trying to pick up his messy files.

Suho turned around to face the scary looking eyes of Nam Jin and a stunning looking man who was now staring rather bemusedly at him. Is that, the new boss? Only then did he realise that everyone had lined up in two rows and he was the only one...picking up files. "I...I was just..." Nam Jin growled at him. "I ALREADY TOLD YOU TO-"

"It's alright. Here, I'll help." To everyone's great surprise, the new boss squatted down and started to pick up the many blue files. Suho stared at the handsome face that was now only 10 inches away from him. He gulped and blushed, much to the amusement of the other man.

"Hi, I'm Kris Wu." The new boss stuck his hand out at Suho.

Suho gulped again.