All I see is him

The Stars (Krisho)

"Hi, I'm Kris Wu." The new boss stuck his hand out at Suho.

Suho gulped again. 

============================

Kris stared at this blushing boy in front of him. Sticking his hand out, he noticed that the boy's cheeks turned even redder.

"Hi, I'm Kris Wu."

Suho reached out slowly and hesitantly, only to have his hand grabbed by Kris in impaitience and they shook hands, firm and...warm; Suho noticed. "I'm...Kim Joonmyeon. But everyone calls me Suho..." He whispered the last part, not knowing if Kris heard him. 

Kris stood up and placed the files on Suho's table. "Well, everyone, nice to meet you. I'm Kris Wu, your new boss, and I hope everyone will work well with me. Thank you. Oh, and Suho-ssi?" Ah, he heard it. "Please be more alert next time."

Embarrassment flooded over Suho like a tsunami. "Ah..Ne..."

=============

Kris sat in his office, drumming his fingers together. That man, Suho. He...was cute. Kris regretted saying those words outside. It must have embarrassed him. Well, he couldn't be bothered now, he was a new boss here and he has lots to do. First up, get rid of that secretary's outfit. Not in that way! He snorts to himself. High heels and short skirts aren't appropriate for the office. You know...why not just get rid of her altogether, his mind suggested. Well, as much as he hated to admit it, he needed her, for now, since he was new.

"Erm, Nam Jin-ssi, please come in."

======================

Suho stared blankly at his computer. "Hi, I'm Kris Wu". Kris voice replayed itself like a broken recorder in his head. And sometimes, a 'Please be more alert next time" would suddenly pop in, making him feel embarrassed all over again.

"URGHHH!!"

Focus, yes, I need to focus. He blinked twice and realised the word document he had opened up had turn from blank to being filled with 'kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk'.

K, for Kris? He giggled silently.

"Hyung? Why are you giggling?" Suho jumped and looked up. Sehun and Luhan were leaning over his computer and staring at him. "How..how long have you been there?"

"Long enough to see you giggling to yourself while typing Ks onto your com."

 "Umm..." He cupped his cheeks and felt heat from them. "Go away, Sehun don't you need to work?"

Laughing, Sehun pulled Luhan along as they walked back to their tables.. "Don't you have work to do too? Hyung?"

Suddenly, the mini loudspeaker situated outside the Boss's office sounded. "Erm, Nam Jin-ssi, please come in."

Nam Jin stood up from her chair and sashayed all the way to the door. She turned the knob to go in, but not before giving everyone, especially Suho, a 'HE'S MINE' look. Suho looked down at his keyboards and frowned.

=======================================

After half an hour, Nam Jin walked out. She turned back to poke her head back into Kri's office and said, rather loudly," So I'll see you at the restaurant tomorrow then, honey!"

Suho felt as though his heart had been dunked into concentrated lemonade. Why...why should I feel like this? She's going out with him, so what? That's...that's none of my business, is it now. 

=================================

A/N: Hello everyone!! I must say, YOU GUYS ARE GREAT. I have been here what, less than 1 day? A little more than one day? And, I can't believe everyone has been giving such lovely comments and subscribing to one mere chapter. So, here's another one, not that good, in my opinion, but tell me how you think, please! I'm sorry I can't really answer to all your comments...but to evryone, THANK YOU OR COMMENTING! I LOVE COMMENTS! HAHAHA

To guiltone: Thank you! And I didn't know my story had an 'aura'. XDD

Haha, thanks for supporting this everyone. Sorry it was so short. ^^ Hope you liked this one. I'll upload soon, one with more fluff. *KRISHOOO!!*