He was right.

The Stars (Krisho)

Brrr...It's so cold... Suho rubbed his arms together before trying to focus on his current task of writing boring really fun letters to their clients. But 5 minutes later, he found himself staring at that head of golden blonde sitting in the office. He didn't know why; he just always found himself staring. Anyway, the person-being-stared-at couldn't even see him. 

Oh no, he's standing up. Suho frantically stared back at his computer. He clenched and unclenched his hand nervously. I should be doing work. What was I writing...Oh right. 

___________________________________________________________________________

Dear Kim Seung Him:

 

Thank you for your recent inquiry regarding your account. I have reviewed your records. At that time, you paid us an initial retainer of $35000

 

On 10/12/13, you called the manager

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

"It's project manager."

 

"Huh?" Suho turned his head to find Kris standing behind him.

 

"You missed out the project." Kris leaned down and pointed towards the screen. His arm is next...to my ear...Suho gulped and an involuntary shiver coursed through him. 

 

"Are you okay?"

 

I'm fine... Suho wanted to say, but he could only let out a squeak. Being a very ticklish person, he would tense up just by having someone's hand near sensitive areas, such as the neck.

 

Shoulders pressed tight against his neck he tried to move away from Kris' hand. And what he chose to do was to stand up. And forgetting that Kris was just behind him, the chair hit Kris and sent the taller male down onto the floor with a loud bang, before rolling over his legs. A vase from the table behind fell when Kris hit the table on his way down and a clear 'ppiang' was heard as it shattered all over Kris.

 

"Oh my gosh! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" Suho gasped and pushed the chair away so he could get to Kris. But Nam Jin reached first. "Are you crazy?!" She shouted at him. "Don't try to come near, who knows he might have gotten an concussion! All thanks to you!"

 

The whole office flocked over.

 

Suho stared at Kris, who was holding the back of his head with one hand and wincing, before looking like he was about to pass out. Tears welled up in Suho's eyes and before they fell, he turned and ran out of the office, fear and guilt consuming him. He heard Nam Jin cooing," Honey, are you okay? Look at me..."

 

Blinking his eyes rapidly he ran towards the stairs. Closing the door of the stairwell tight, he sat in a corner with his knees to his chest and clutched at his heart, breathing fast. I couldn't...I did not just... PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME I DIDN'T JUST DO THAT...AGAIN...

 

He sobbed into his knees. 

 

"...Suho?"

 

**************

 

Tao heard a loud bang and everyone looked towards it. Oh gosh! Mr Wu fell?? Nam Jin, who was beside him, ran towards Kris. 

 

"Oh my gosh! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" Suho gasped and his face turned pale. Tao walked towards them frowning, before Nam Jin's shouts stopped him (make that the rest of the office too). "Are you crazy?!" She shouted at Suho, whose tears were threatening to fall. "Don't try to come near, who knows he might have gotten an concussion! All thanks to you!"

 

Tao gaped. How mean! She's such a , urgh! He watched in dismay as Suho, trembling and all, ran out of the door. "Honey, are you okay? Look at me...Look at me! Honey? Mr Wu?" Nam Jin stood up and yelled," CALL THE AMBULANCE! Tao!" Tao patted Sehun, who was just beside him," Call the ambulance. I'll be back." And he ran out of the office.

 

Please, don't do anything stupid...please be alright... Where are you Suho hyung? Tao prayed fervently as he ran down the corridor, searching for Suho. Passing by the emergency stairs he heard sobs coming from it.

 

"...Suho?" Pushing the door of the stairs open,he saw the boy covering his face with his hands, sobbing away. "Oh thank god hyung!" Tao crouched down and put an arm around Suho. "Are you okay? Please stop crying..." Because it hurts my heart so to see you cry...

 

Suho sniffed and looked up. "T..Tao..?" The boy smiled and leaned forward to wipe Suho's tears away. "Yup! It's okay, hyung. Mr Wu is-" Tao bit his lip, hesitating if he should tell the crying boy the truth. 

 

"Mr Wu what? Tao! What happened to Kris?!" He calls Mr Wu Kris? Tao frowned lightly before mentally smacking himself. This is no time to think of that! "Umm...Mr Wu, he...hasbeentakentohospital." Hoping that Suho hadn't heard him, he tried to move on to other topics. "Isn't it a nice day, hyung! You shoul-"

 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE HAS BEEN TAKEN TO HOSPITAL OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH THIS IS ALL MY FAULT IT'S ALL MY FAULT! I'LL ALWAYS BE OF NO GOOD TO ANYONE...He was right...he was right...." Suho blasted into Tao's face before sobbing again.

 

Darn.

 

Before Tao could ask what 'he was right' meant, Suho stood up. "I..can't face anyone right now...I..." Suho gave one last look at Tao, who was gaping at him and ran down the stairs.

 

"Hyung! Hyung! Where are you going??" Tao yelled down the stairs, but Suho, who was already gone, didn't hear him.

 

"Hyung..."

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: Hello! Phew, it's been a while, isn't it! I had to post this one up...however short :( sorry. Come on, throw your tomatoes and shoes. I'll accept them.

 The picture is abit...unrelated and yet...Okay Idk what I'm doing anymore.

 

THANK YOU FOR  ALL THE NEW SUBBIES OMG I LOVE YOU ^^ 

 

I'll be going Vietnam tomorrow, so I'll be sure to update again when I get back! Sadly not too soon. 

 

(Pipes up: Do you wanna know why Suho's so traumatised? Shan't tell you! Yet! MUAHAHA- /gets hit by knives and rocks)

 

Okay, okay, bye! Pardon spelling mistakes and such.  Comment, subscribe! Annyeong~