Accidentally in love

The Stars (Krisho)

"Lulululu it's time for lunchhh...hey are you okay?" 

Luhan looks up from his work and sees Sehun right by his side. "Huh? I'm fine."

"I can tell when you're not and now you look bothered by something. Say it Lu."

Luhan loses after a few seconds of battling Sehun with his unwavering gaze. Tao appears behind Sehun, just as interested. 

"Oh, Okay, fine!" Luhan throws his hands up in exasperation and lowers his voice. "It's just, when I went in earlier to pass Mr Wu the documents," Luhan hesitates but Sehun shakes his shoulders slightly and pouts. Luhan rolls his eyes but continues. " I walked in to see Suho hyung sprawled all over Mr Wu on the floor!"

"Wait WHAT?" The other two screech out and Luhan gives a smile. "Heh, yeah that's what I saw."

"What were they doing??" Tao mutters, brows furrowing. 

The office empties out quickly and the trio looks up when the quiet swing of Mr Wu's door was heard; Suho exits the room and upon seeing the small 'gang' he smiles.

"Hey guys!"

He slows when he sees the three of them turn their heads at a creepily slow speed and stare at him. Or in Sehun and Tao's case, glare at him. Luhan looks away after a millisecond.

"What?"

"I apologise in advance, Suho," Luhan raise his hand up and scutters away from the room.

The room is quiet for another few seconds before loud questions bombarded it again. 

"HYUNG YOU KISSED MR WU?!"

"Hyung you're dating Mr Wu?!"

"You fell-"

"-on top of-"

"Mr Wu?!" The two younger blast out questions after question and shouted the last part in unison. Successfully making Suho's ears ring for quite a while.

".........Who, told you I was dating Mr Wu? I only just fell-"

"Oh...It's okay Hyung, we'll help you get your crush!" Sehun looks over-confident while Tao frowns in reluctance.

"What did Luhan say, oh dear; I'm not in love with Mr Wu I only just accidentally fell-"

"Accidentally in loooooooveeee~" Sehun shakes both hands in the air and jiggles his before pulling Tao out the door after Luhan. "Hyung don't worry!"

Suho just stares at their vanishing backs.

"Well baby I surrender to the strawberry ice cream" Can still be heard faintly down the corridor.

".............."


The office is filled with people once more when Suho returns with Kris' food in his hands. He slinks as silently as he could towards Mr Wu's office but he has already caught attention. Pairs of eyes stare either curiously or enviously and jealously. There are the ones who're just looking for good gossip, there are the girls who wants to get closer to the piece of hotness inside the room and also people who wants to become 'friends' with the boss for connections and get promotions and such.

So he's the target. 

"Hey...everyone! Had a great lunch? Hehe..." The nervous chuckle ends when he flings himself into Mr Wu's office and leans onto the door, legs nearly giving out form the shaking. What in the world has he done to receive such attention; it's torture!

"....You okay?"

“Oh. I'm fine. Um, here's your food."

Suho places the entire bag onto the table and takes out the box of food, the utensils as well.

And then he realises something. He forgot to buy his own food. 

Great.

Kris watches the male in front of him taking out the hot food with his pale and pretty fingers with diligently-cut nails. He watches as the man empties out everything from the bag onto his table and then walks away, back to his table opposite empty-handed.

Kris leans his head on one palm, staring up at Suho's who's starting to arrange the files on his tables; ready to start work again.

"Suho." Kris smiles lazily when he sees Suho freeze up for a second before looking at him. "Have you eaten yet?" Did you forget to buy lunch for yourself?

"Y-(insert loud stomach growling in protest)-es..."

Kris continues smiling at a red faced Suho, both obviously having heard the... rather loud..protest.

"No you haven't."

"Ye..yes I have.."

Kris' lips twitches before going to open up his container of delicious, piping hot pasta. The smell wafts into the airand quickly finds its way to Sho's nose.

Pretending not to see the other man gulping he twirls the noodle up with a delicate swish of his fork.

"Do you want to share my lunch?"

"........."

"No? Okay then... I shall eat this delicious plate of food deliciously right here-"

"Okay."

Did he just give in???? Kris' eyes widen, before looking up at Suho and smiling, when Suho doesn't meet his gaze, seemingly angry at himself for giving in.

"Come here..." 

And Kris pushes his container to the center of the table, as Suho marches angrily towards him and sits down with a glare at the food.

"I'm afraid we'll have to use the same utensils." Kris smiles rather devilishly before sticking his forkful of pasta into Suho's slightly opened mouth.

"!!!!!"

"It's okay, we'll share, right?"

Suho, with his mouth full can only stare incredulously as Kris removes the fork from his mouth, picks up more pasta and eats it, all the while blinking innocently at him.

"..............."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

p.s:    

Junmyeon is the sheep and Kris is the cow ╮(╯▽╰)╭