You, shall become my servant.

The Stars (Krisho)

"Please, please come back to work, hyung! You...can't stay in this house forever. Please?"

It was Saturday and the whole family had gone out for their breakfast. Except Suho. And Tao was here, knocking at his door and yelling through the gates. Thank god for Saturday breakfast and good timing, or else I'll be so dead if Mom and Dad were here.

"Tao, no! I'm not going back to work...Gosh I need a drink." Suho shouted from the couch he was lying on before getting up and walking to the kitchen, where the door is also at.

Pouring water into his mug, he took a glance towards the gates, which Tao was currently shaking. 

"Hyung! Are you not going to let me in?" Tao pouted. "I looked like I'm being jailed outside."

"Please...don't pout. Agyeo is just.." Suho squeezed his eyes shut. "How'd you even get my address?"

"Sehun gave it to me. Now please please please please-"

"Urgh! Okay!" Suho dragged his feet towards the door and opened the gate. Tao jumped in like a excited puppy. "Now say you'll go to work on Monday. Say it say it say it-"

"No." Suho was struggling to keep his composure. Gosh why is there all this agyeo... 

After a few more rounds of Kungfu Panda Tao's agyeo VS Suho, Suho was completely KO-ed. 

"Uhh! Fi-" Suho was about to give in before he realised why, he had taken leave in the first place. "-No."

"What? Why not?" Tao knew very well why.But he wasn't going let Suho stay sad in this house.

Suho brushed his hand through his hair. "Look, you wouldn't understand. Just-"

"HI HYUNG!" "HI SUHO!" A gaggle of noises stopped Suho. What now??

-----------------------------

"Please?" Three pairs of puppy eyes stared up at Suho. No this isn't happening! WHY?!! Suho glared at Sehun and Luhan. "You know very well-" He was cut off when Sehun leaped into his arms. "We missed you! It was so boring in the office and you didn't come to work for a whole week! Boss...Boss is back too." Sehun felt Suho freeze. "Hyung...Come back? Uhh...you can apologise too..."

Sighing, Suho knew he had been beaten.

"Alright." 

----------------

Suho stood outside the door. Oh dear, I'm not ready for this! He clenched his eyes shut and tried to steady his trembling fingers. Talking a deep breathe, he stepped in the office. It was the same old, quiet with the sound of people tapping away at keyboards and a...sleeping Sehun?

Shaking his head, he tiptoed over to his table, putting his briefcase down gently, trying not to raise any attention. 

"Hyung!"

Oh no. Suho put on a tired smile before turning to the noisy trio, he now calls them. "Hey."

"You're back! You really listened to us!" Suho smiled as Tao hugged him. "Shall we go for coffee later?"

"Yeah...sure."

Suho looked over at the office. "I guess..I'll have to go tell Kr- Mr Wu I'm back...and to apologise..."

He knocked on the door. "Come in."

Kris gazed at the entering boy, giving him a stare that held no visible emotions. Suho gulped. 

"Good Morning Mr Wu...I'm back." Suho took a deep breathe before continuing."I'm also really sorry for hurting you. I understand if you want me to leave, because I will do as you say, and I'm also sorry that I ran away from you at the hospital, I'm sorry for making you run when you were unwell and-"

Kris stared in amusement at the blabbering boy, now looking at the floor and pouring his apologies out. I'm not even mad, but he looks like he expects me to be. Hmm.... Kris gave the the tiniest of smirks and stopped Suho.

"Stop that." Suho looked up, eyes wide in fear. Kris huffed to himself. Was he that scary? "So you say you're sorry? Are you going to do anything for me then?"

Suho looked down again. "I'll resign. You'll never have to see me again-"

Never see him again? No way! "No! " Kris shouted. Suho jumped, startled at the sudden yell. Kris looked slightly embarrassed. "I mean, no, I don't want you to disappear..."

"Then...what should I do?" 

"You, shall become my servant."

------------------------------------------

"What? A servant?" Sehun spluttered, spurting his coffee out. Luhan frowned and took up a napkin and wiped Sehun's dirty chin. 

Suho leaned onto the the table, hands in his hair. "Yes...I don't even know what that means! Servant as in cleaning the office? Or doing stuff for him like a secretary? But he has Nam Jin for that."

Tao raised his eyebrows. "He didn't tell you anything?" Honestly, how could Mr Wu ask his Suho to become a servant?! What a foul title. "I'm going to protest. Really."

Suho gasped. "No no, it's fine. Don't go protesting. I'll deal this myself."

-----------------------------------------

When Suho stepped out of his house the next day, he noticed a black limousine parking right outside the building. 2 guys in black suits and shades stepped out of the car and towards Suho. Suho walked backwards towards his house, but he had already locked the gates and now it was hard to get his keys out again. "What..what do you want from me? I didn't do anything wrong!" His legs trembled slightly. They looked so intimidating...

The two guys looked at each other and shrugged. "We're here under our boss' instructions. Please pack everything you own and we'll be waiting for you here to take you to his residence."

Suho stared at them incredulously. "Who's your boss?"

"His name is Wu YiFan. Also known as Kris?" One guy added after seeing the confused look on Suho's face. 

...Oh...My...Goodness...

 

 

 

 

 

Somewhere in Seoul, Kris laughed at the alpaca plushies he had on his shelves. "This is going to be so fun. I can't wait."

------------------------------------------------

 

Yes, Kris I can't wait either. I REALLY CAN'T, SO NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP NEXT WEEK. 

And, HI GUYS!! OMG 103 SUBBIES! I've hit the 100th mark! /Sobs happily

 

I really wanna thank you all for reading this, and subscribing! But please also comment? They make my day! Wait, they actually make my days. All are my motivation for writing :D

Oh and a big thank you to MieyFishy for the wonderful poster! She was really fast. :O

I LOVE YOU GUYS! COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE PLEASE, ANNYEONG!

Ignore any spelling/grammar mistakes if there is I'll fix them later or something heh.