Chapter 7: The betrayal

The Muns

REALLY SHORT!! I'm sorry! I realized it when I wrote this days ago and had started the next chapter coz I had an idea...waaah...

Took a while to update. Eheheheheh! Sorry! But I got jindy idea OTL and have been planning it with my friend and an author TEZUKAI!! Wihii! She's been a great help. :3 Hihi!

And since it's christmas, I'm busy....and my mom has new rules regarding the new kitchen and bathrooms and I'm like O.o coz I have to learn them or I'll get scolds. Then I haven't bought all of the xmas presents and I'm sad...coz I have no money to buy anything...so I'll bake muffins or something. 

Anygays!

I PASSED MY EXAMS FROM THE LAST PERIOD!! WUHII! 

Still no snow....but effing cold it is. 

MINUS EFFING SEVEN TODAY! I'm still freezing...tsk...

ENJOY!

PLEASE COMMENT!! YAY!

FIGHTING!


Chapter 7: The Betrayal

The Muns stood terrified in front of the short man who now advanced Dongwan, glaring at them seriously while Dongwan smiled and took the offered necklace to his hands, pecking Minwoo onto his lips. Eric couldn’t believe what he saw. His best friend was having collaboration with Kim Dongwan who was a bad guy?

“Ridiculous,” Eric mumbled hands up as he felt the gun behind his back.

“What is?” Minwoo asked. “The fact that I’m a ‘bad’ guy?”

Eric gritted his teeth.

“Please, Eric,” Minwoo sighed. “You’re not good either, or have I understood it incorrectly what you’re doing in our territory?”

Dongwan moved next to the other short man and kissed him again. Eric felt his insides boiling as Minwoo smirked contently and gave another kiss to the richest man in the world.

“You really thought that you knew Minwoo well, Eric-sshi?” Dongwan questioned. “Did you even know that he’s married? With me? Hmmm…I guess that look on your face says something else.” He grinned evilly pointing at the man whose mouth was open and eyes were twinkling.

Married!?

Flashback:

3 years earlier (oh, yes…you read correctly people):

Minwoo walked on a street, carrying a bag in his left hand. He was busy with texting, his phone neatly lying on his right hand, when someone came quickly behind the corner and collided with him.

“Ow!”

“!”

Minwoo noticed the food bag that had fallen from his hands, all the vegetables and rice scattered on the asphalt, when he lifted his head and noticed his phone in pieces. He was ready to shout that idiotic bastard who had nudged him over.

“You should look where you’re going!” He screamed.

“I’m so, so, so sorry, Sir!” the other one said apologetically.

“Look at my suit! This is a freaking Westwood!” Minwoo yelled. Stolen but still, he thought.

“I’m really sorry! I should’ve watched where I was going.” The other one said embarrassedly. “I was running away from my wedding and couldn’t see where I was going.”

Minwoo didn’t focus on the man at all since his precious suit was tainted but when he fixed his eyes to the other man, he felt weird, like his whole body had floated in a sea. He felt tranquil.

“I’m really sorry.” The man said sadly.

“About what?” Minwoo was totally dazed now.

“About your suit sir.”

“What about my suit?” Minwoo felt a bang in his chest when the other guy blinked his eyes confused.

“Eo? I’m sorry that I dirtied it.” The other one said. “I’ll get you a new one! Like now!”

Minwoo laughed awkwardly. “Aish, it’s not that important. What you could do…ah, forget it.”

“No, what is it?” The other man asked eagerly.

“You’d…you could buy me a dinner…since my food is all over the ground.” Minwoo stated.

The shorter man gasped and lifted his palm onto his lips when he saw the scattered food.

“I’m terribly sorry!” he almost cried.

Minwoo motioned with his hand and said, “Buying me food is all you can do. I’m Lee Minwoo.”

“Oh,” The man finally flashed a smile. Correction: Ridiculously cute smile. “I’m Kim Dongwan.”

Minwoo didn’t know how on earth that night escalated to one extremely perfect night, to several other dates and eventually to the word ‘relationship’.  But he was so in love. Minwoo was so indescribably in love that he didn’t even care about it anymore when he, after three months of being together, proposed to the man.

And maybe Dongwan was crazy or just loved the man as much as he loved him, when he actually said…

“YES, MINWOO! YES!”

Crazy, huh?

Well, no…Minwoo was so delighted that he called to everyone…everyone except Eric. His best friend. And somehow it was better like that. Eric didn’t have to know.

“I love you Kim Dongwan.”

“I love you Lee Minwoo.”

Now you might think why Minwoo betrayed Eric. Well…I won’t tell it to you yet!

But the wedding was beautiful and really private. No one was invited and it was good because Dongwan was a celebrity, the richest man in the world and now he married another man…who was poor and a thief…

The greatest thief in Korea.

He was…the professional.

End of the flashback

 “What are you planning to do to us?” Hyesung suddenly butted in, knowing that Eric couldn’t handle the situation now.

“Well, other Mr. Mun,” Minwoo took the lead again. “We’re planning to kill you and your cute children.”

Eric gulped, and Hyesung’s motherly instinct woke up as he curled his arms around pouting Andy and now a bit stirring Junjin, who secretly grabbed Andy’s hand into his.

“Unless,” Dongwan raised his voice cutely.

The Muns were alert.

“You do something to prevent your destiny,” he added.

“And what is that?” Junjin snapped, stepping forward, Andy preventing him to go any further by tightening his grasp and pulling him into his embrace.

“Ah, ah, ah~” Minwoo moved his finger back and front. “We’ll tell you so hold your horses, Choong Jae ya,”

Minwoo moved behind some sort of a level, while Dongwan eyed the hostages. He checked everyone up and down and nodded if they needed perhaps a bit more watching than the others (meaning Junjin).

“Come on Minwoo ya!” Eric shouted. “Tell me! What do we have to do?”

Minwoo laughed heartily. “Not we. Just one of you.”

The Muns frowned.

“And what is it? What do we have to do to persuade you?” Andy asked.

“You have to fight against me.”

Junjin’s eyes twinkled in excitement as all of his ‘family members’ clapped at him and made him volunteer. The boy took a step forward and smiled widely.

“Bring him to me.” Minwoo said and when the soldiers clasped their hands onto Junjin’s shoulders, Dongwan shook his head and said, “Not him.”

Everyone furrowed their eyebrows.

“We want him.” Dongwan pointed straightly at the row in front of him and the family turned their heads when all of them gasped.

“Andy!?”