Final Chapter: Did you know...?

The Muns

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BIAS AND HUBBY ANDY <3! YOU ARE OLDER! WUHII! I HOPE YOU GET TOTALLY HAMMERED AND WILL LAUGH AND PARTEH WITH YOUR HYUNGS. YOU DESERVE IT. AND YOU CAN EVEN HELP MINWOO SINCE HE NEEDS TO BE DRUNK IN THAT NEW MUSIC VIDEO. ;) Lol!

P.S. Don't get too hammered!!

P.S.S. And please, SMILE!!!  

Lol...I love caps. 

This is the end. And can I say...this is so and stuff. I'm very sorry. 

I might edit this...dunno...but if I don't I'll do better next time. 

HIATUS CALLS! Waaah! I don't want to say finally but I had waited for this too. So...finally. I love writing so this is such a bummer. :/ Bwaaah! I'll miss you guys. 

I have my comeback story in my mind and I already finished the first chapter...JESUS, I am stupid....BUT i will upload it in 6th of February (my bday) or in the middle or at the end of the month. Either way....you won't have to wait for me that long. :D kekekekekek

ENJOY!

And thank you for voting, subbing, commenting, being there, ranting and just reading because that makes me reeeeaaaally happy. :) Thank you very much. 

We'll see someday again. 

Happy birthday Andy oppa though it's tomorrow in here. XD ehehehehe! 

FIGHTING!


 

Final Chapter: Did you know…?

Eric stared at the ceiling in the silence. He didn’t move, he wasn’t even sure whether he was breathing but he was determinate that what he had done was vivid. He looked around the room, avoiding that one place in the room, as he saw discarded jeans and pants on the floor, jackets being thrown to the arm chair that was placed at the corner, shirts on doorstep and socks and boxers next to the bed.

Eric closed his eyes before he lifted the blanket and saw his form.

‘Oh…my…god.’ He thought.

Thoughts of what had happened last night came rushing back into his mind as he blushed and hid his head under the white pillow that smelled like soap.

Eric remembered Hyesung’s long legs around him while they were kissing passionately.

Eric recalled Hyesung’s slender and a bit chubby but still masculine body and neck that tasted too good.

Eric reminisced of Hyesung’s long arms that curled around his neck and those hands which grabbed a handful of his hair and messed every inch up.

And Eric remembered how their bodies became one and how they moved in sync, skins brushing too many times, making the desire and lust build up.

Eric’s face was growing hotter and the pillow around his head covered his head even more. He didn’t even care about the noise that came from Hyesung who obviously woke up. Eric knew that Hyesung was as embarrassed and shy as he was.

Neither one of them said anything.

Eventually Eric even lifted the pillow off of his head, hair pointing in ways and face red as a tomato, and turned back to look at the ceiling, Hyesung biting his lower lip, lying next to him, doing the same as him.

“That was new.” Eric broke the silence. “Never have done that with you before.”

Hyesung was quiet.

“Or with a man before.” Eric muttered.

Hyesung was obviously shocked.

“You know,” Eric turned to look at him. “If you don’t feel comfortable with me anymore, we can tal—“

Hyesung his left arm over Eric’s right shoulder, pressed his chest onto his and butted his lips onto his. Eric was utterly shaken but when Hyesung’s leg went between his and something slid into his mouth, he reacted and put his hands onto the man’s lowering hips which were covered by the blanket that had sweltered from the upper body. Hyesung let his arms relax and he got properly onto Eric as the movement on their lips fastened. Eric Hyesung’s left upper arm and lifted right leg (that was between Hyesung’s long ones).

“I must say…” Eric said breathlessly. “…you make me confused, Shin Hyesung.”

The said man smirked. “I’m not a girl. Of course I can make you bewildered.”

Eric chuckled as he curled his arms around Hyesung and turned to his side, sliding towards Hyesung’s back. Placing his head onto Hyesung’s shoulder, Eric kissed the shoulder and the neck as he breathed in and smiled.

“I really think you’re the end of me.” He murmured.

“I know.” Hyesung grinned.

“I love you.”

“Cheesy…”

Eric tsked and bit the skin on the shoulder.

“Ow! Okay, I love you too.” Older man didn’t see it, but Hyesung blushed for sure.

Eric cuddled closer and didn’t let Hyesung pull off. He lifted his right leg over Hyesung’s and captured him into his embrace until the other one stopped fighting and leaned closer too. Hyesung could feel Eric’s lower part but he didn’t care. He just wanted to be in that warmth for some time.

“Sungie ya,”

“What?”

Eric bit his lip. “What if…if…we moved in together?”

Junjin fisted his hand.

He didn’t hear that correctly, right?

He didn’t hear that Andy’s parents will send their son away just because he was in love with him? He didn’t hear that, right?

“But…but…yeoboh,” the woman said. “How can we send him away? And...and…where would we send him?”

Junjin’s blood was boiling when he felt a hand nibbling his sleeve. He turned around and saw Andy scared as hell standing next to him.

“Jin ah,” he whispered. “If my parents see you and me and the door that’s lock you just picked, they’ll kill me.”

Junjin glared at him angrily; though that wasn’t Andy’s fault.

“Yeoboh,” the man in the living room said. “We’ll send him somewhere where that other boy can’t come.”

The woman laughed. “So that means we can send Andy anywhere.”

Junjin’s chest hurt when he saw Andy’s shocked expression. Shaking his head, Junjin cupped his face and told him to be quiet. They couldn’t say a word: even if they wanted to. Andy’s eyes were glistening and the pout on his mouth resembled the one he had had when Junjin had hurt him several days ago, before they had fallen in something deeper.

“We will find away.” Junjin said, frowning sadly. “We won’t let that happen. I won’t let that happen. I will not let you go. I will not leave you without fighting.”

Andy nodded.

“Seclude yourself into your room. Don’t let them talk to you. Don’t let them make you theirs. Don’t let them change your mind and don’t let them feel that what you have with me is wrong. It’s not wrong. It’s not wrong if there’s love in it.” Junjin blabbed. “Don’t let them talk about me and don’t let them make you get over me. When Minwoo, Dongwan, Hyesung and Eric hyungnims come to the picture, there’s no turning back. We won’t let you slip away. If you do, I’ll—“

“I understand,” Andy smiled faintly. “Don’t kill yourself, please.”

“I will do it.” Junjin said while nodding. “I wouldn’t think twice.”

Andy was about to close his eyes when he heard the voice from the living room proceeding. Scared, he grabbed Junjin’s wrist and ran towards the corridor that led him into his room before his parents would find out.

In the room Andy sighed.

“It’s not that I don’t believe you,” he said. “My parents can be pretty determinate.”

Junjin shook his head and chuckled.

“They don’t know what Shinhwa can do.”

Minwoo stood in front of the wooden door, Dongwan walking back and forth, hand under his chin as he looked contemplative. The steps echoed in the stairs as he suddenly stopped and stared at Minwoo. The shorter man frowned interrogatively.

“Is there a way?” Dongwan’s question startled Minwoo.

“Way to what?” older man asked dumbly.

Dongwan moved closer to him. “To save Andy-sshi.”

“Wan ah,” Minwoo breathed out. “There’s always a way to everything.”

Dongwan looked deeply into Minwoo’s eyes.

“But…what if this time…” he began, “…there isn’t.”

Minwoo sighed and stopped leaning against the door as he walked towards the man he loved, and steaded his eyes at him. Dongwan knew he was doubtful for nothing but he had a feeling inside his chest. Minwoo flashed a smile that made his eyes look smaller and grabbed Dongwan’s hand. Sending a message through his eyes, Minwoo was able to somewhat ease the suspicion in Dongwan’s eyes.

“Then we won’t stop trying until we have saved that boy.” Minwoo said. “We’ll try, until Andy stands next to Eric and Hyesung.”

Dongwan smiled faintly.

“And next to Junjin of course…” Minwoo laughed. “We can’t forget them.”

Dongwan nodded. “I think I’m being too careful.” He spoke. “I know you’re strong enough to do anything.”

Minwoo snorted. “Not only am I strong, I am married with the most powerful man in the world too.” He told. “And you know what that means, my love?” he pecked Dongwan’s cheek. “It means…that there’s no way…these people won’t let Andy go.”

Dongwan smirked and right then the door opened.

“I thought I heard voices.” Eric laughed.

“Yeah, and I heard that there’s thing called clothes in the world.” Minwoo threw back after seeing Eric in boxers. “And lotion for scars like that.” He added.

The oldest of them all blushed.

“You don’t need to blush Eric ah,” Dongwan commented. “We do that with Minwoo every week. It’s not embarrassing.”

Eric blushed even redder.

“So, can we come in?” Minwoo questioned. “We are here to talk about Andy after all.” He continued.

“Sure…just…umm…” Eric stammered. “Can you wait a bit? I need to…umm…clean…this…mess…won’t take long!”

The door banged closed and Dongwan furrowed his eyebrows while looking at Minwoo.

“His trying to cover up the fact that he was with Hyesung.” Shorter man explained. “Typical Eric.”

Dongwan chuckled. “Typical Eric indeed.”

Hyesung sat stiffly on Eric’s couch, waiting for the owner of the apartment to join him and those two curious eyes that eyed on him sharply. Minwoo obviously tried to get the answer from him by just staring at him and narrowing his eyes but Hyesung held his mouth closed. Dongwan, however, smiled like a fool and tried to get the answer out by acting ignorant. After a while (thank god), Eric returned and sat down next to Hyesung who flinched couple millimeters away from him.

“So,” the oldest man of them all started. “I was thinking that maybe there’s some kind of evidence with which we can prove that Andy has illegally spent months alone at home; living with me, eating my food and using my money.” He spoke.

Minwoo nodded, leaving Hyesung in peace for once. “That could be the greatest way to help that poor boy,” he stated. “But what kind of evidence do we have?”

Eric sighed as he shook his head. “We have none.”

“Well, I did see Andy coming to your place every now and then.” Hyesung explained. “And I even know that he spent weeks in your apartment. Not to mention that you kinda did adopt him when you wanted us to act like a family.”

Eric looked at Hyesung. The younger man blushed as he cleared his throat and turned to look at the two, again curious, males.

“We need someone who saw us as a family. Is there anyone who could help?” Eric complained.

Everyone turned silent. The looks on their faces were serious and quizzical.

“Dongwan,” Hyesung abruptly snapped his fingers.

“What?”

“You saw us…as a family.” Hyesung replied. “When we came into your museum.”

Dongwan widened his eyes. “I did!” he yelled. “I did see you!”

Hyesung clasped his hands together and smiled widely. “Saving Andy will be easier now.”

A week later:

Andy walked around his empty room, thinking of ways to kill time. He missed Eric, he missed Hyesung, he missed Dongwan and he missed Minwoo. And although he had seen Junjin only two hours ago, he missed him too.

Andy grabbed a book and scanned through the pages when the door to the balcony was being knocked. Curving a smile to his lips, Andy ran towards it and opened it, seeing Junjin holding a box in his hands. He had a cute and shy smile on his face as he entered the room and harrumphed.

“Umm…” he began. “…I fetched you some food.” He announced lifting the box. “It’s not much, but I hadn’t enough money in my pockets.”

Andy blinked his eyes as he received the box.

“And the man who I bought it from was happy to see that I actually paid this time.” Junjin laughed awkwardly. “No stealing…this time.”

Andy cracked the lid open and smelled the sweetest scent ever.

“What are these?” He asked Junjin.

The older boy blushed. “Aish…they are just some…umm…chocolates I…umm…decorated.” He mumbled.

“Really?” Andy smiled cutely, he too getting flushed.

“Yeah,” Junjin nodded and rubbed his neck embarrassedly. “Happy birthday Andy ya.”

Andy almost dropped the box. “How…how…how did you know…” he stammered. “…that my birthday is in two days?”

Junjin avoided looking into the younger boy’s eyes.

“I just asked…Eric hyungnim.” He answered. “And…I planned that as an advance…and you know…umm…you’re going to be 18 then so…I...umm.. I know it’s not much bu—“

Andy threw the small box onto the desk before he set his eyes at the taller boy and lifted his hands behind his neck from where he then pulled the other one down and pressed their lips together. Junjin had no time to react so he just followed Andy’s lead and ended onto the bed with him. When Andy started to that dirty and holey shirt, Junjin caught those hands and broke off the kiss.

“Don’t worry.” Andy grinned. "No one will know."

Junjin noticed how Andy flashed a smile, hands getting back to the path of buttons. Junjin gulped nervously, closing his eyes and brushing Andy’s lips with his, while his hands held the head by the neck and lifted it up when they deepened the kiss and Junjin’s shirt was almost thoroughly open. Tousled hair was ran through by Andy’s fingers as he let Junjin slide his hands into his hoodie and just trail through the skin that was hot.

Though that was all new to him, Andy was very excited.

He shyly grazed Junjin’s tongue when his door was being knocked and Junjin jumped off of him, getting under the bed like a lightning.

Andy quickly wiped his lips and threw his arms behind his body and afterwards heaved a sigh before he asked his parents to come in and say what they wanted to say. His mother had that fake smile on her face, while his father was as serious as always.

“Hi, Andy ya. We have something we’d like to give to you.” Andy’s mom said.  

She commanded Andy to sit next to her onto the bed, as she gestured her husband and he sat down onto the desk, next to the chocolates, as they intensely stared at their son and slid something onto his lap. Andy took the small piece of some kind of brochure and his heart skipped a beat when he saw the big red letters saying ‘STUDY IN EUROPE! IT’S FUN!’

“M-m-mom,” he stuttered. “What is this?”

“We got it in Paris.” She responded. “Your sisters had no interest in such things so they gave it to you. I think this is the great opportunity for you to study abroad. That’s what you’ve always wanted.” she explained.

Andy gasped, “No, it isn’t!”

“Lower your voice young man!” His dad ordered.

“I WON’T!” Andy exclaimed. “I won’t listen to you! I’ve never wanted to study abroad! I want to be here…in Seoul!”

Andy’s mom looked at him seriously. “Why are you throwing such a tantrum? Because of the boy who claimed to be your boyfriend?”

Junjin took his phone out of his pocket, pressing some buttons as the recording switched on.

“Are you seriously throwing a tantrum because of him? Because of some filthy boy who is no one to us? Is that what you are saying, boy?” Andy’s dad spoke. “Are you being a little piece of because of that, huh?”

Andy held his mouth shut and eyes sternly at his parents.

“We don’t want those kinds of people into this house.” The man said. “That means you too, Andy ya.”

“Dear,” Andy’s mom murmured, voice trembling.

Andy bit his inner cheeks.

“What is that boy to you?” His dad questioned, as he slapped his son.

“Tell him, Andy.” His mom begged quietly. “Tell him what you said about An Sunie.”

Andy turned his head to his mom and shrugged. “I don’t know what to say.”

Junjin’s heart skipped a beat.

“W-what are you saying, boy?” Andy’s dad stepped back, when Andy got up from the bed, as if he had been touched by a parasite that carried some disease.

Andy’s cheeks were glowing from the tears that now drained from his eyes as he stood between his parents and looked at both of them in turns.

“I’m sorry, mom, dad…” he apologized. “…but I’m not that little boy anymore who looked up to you and followed you inside this house.”

His mom lifted her palm onto her lips.

“I’m no longer that naïve little child who thought that even though his parents or sisters were never home, he was loved.” Andy laughed bitterly. “You were never home. You never took me with you. You assumed that I wanted to stay home because of the school.” He added, noticing his dad’s solemn face. “Do you know that I would’ve died if Eric hyungnim hadn’t helped me all these years?”

Andy’s mom gasped.

“Did you know that all this time, I crashed into his place because I didn’t want to be alone at home?” Andy interrogated. “Did you know that when I met Junjin, I didn’t want to let him slip away, because he made me feel perfect, valuable, amazing and even loved?”

The face of Andy’s dad was pale. He looked like he was about to throw up.

“Did you know that all this time I loved to call Eric hyungnim, Hyesung hyungnim and Junjin, my family?” Andy told behind his tears. “Did you know that the time I spent with them was so great that I wished I’d never come back home?”

Junjin wanted to emerge himself under the bed but remained in his position just to let Andy let everything out. He was old enough to do so.  

 “Did you know that when I saw a dream about you coming back, I begged Junjin not to let it happen?” Andy told. “And did you know that you can try as much as you want to get me into that school because I won’t leave my real family?” he continued. “Did you know that mom and dad?”

His parents stared at him in silence.

“You…little—“

Andy’s dad would have continued if the doorbell hadn’t rung at the same time.

Dongwan sat in front of the police, explained everything to him and the policeman seemed to understand. He poured some water to relax him. He told him to inhale and exhale deeply until he kept going. And the policeman waited every time it was too hard for him to go on.

Dongwan was a great actor indeed.

“So, let me get this straight,” the policeman said. “This beautiful male couple visited your museum and they had two amazing sons from which the other one then wasn’t their son but wanted to be one and he is now kidnapped by his own, real, family?” he asked.

Dongwan nodded.

“Ridiculous,” the policeman spilled out.

“It’s not.” Dongwan said calmly. “I heard from reliable sources that the kidnappers had locked their son into his bedroom and then planned to send him away.”

The man in front of him finally changed his attitude.

“Locked him up? Into his own room?” He questioned.

Dongwan nodded. “Oh! I almost forgot…the boy we’re talking about is under aged. The parents kept leaving him alone without any note or news where they went and the boy had to live with his neighbor.” He explained.

“…who is married with the man?”

“Exactly.” Dongwan replied as his phone beeped. “I got a message. Do you mind if I check it?”

The police smiled and started to collect the papers from the table. Dongwan smirked as he ‘accidentally’ pressed a button in his phone and the message (he had gotten from Junjin) switched on. The recording of Andy and his parents echoed in the interrogation room and the police frowned after each word Andy let out.

“Do you now believe that there’re things utterly wrong?” Dongwan asked. “Did you hear what that boy told?”

The police officer nodded.

“Do you think it’s safe for Andy to get out of that house and come back to his real family?” Dongwan muttered behind his teeth and when the police officer shook his head, he smiled. “I’m so delighted. This thing has been bothering me for a while. They were such a great family.”

The policeman leveled the papers with a light tap.

“Oh…I assume that you already sent my “friends” with the police to fetch that kiddo.” Dongwan commented. “Because as you heard that boy needs them, now.”

The police grinned. “Yeah…they already left when you started to speak. It’s not ordinary that Mr. Kim Dongwan himself steps into our department.” He praised.

Dongwan shook hands with the young officer. “You sure deserve a raise.” He whispered. “Let me be sure that you get one.”

 

The police officer gasped like a fanboy when Kim Dongwan’s back receded from the interrogation room and those eyes winked at him one last time.

“What is this nonsense!?” Andy’s dad interrogated when Eric, Hyesung, Minwoo and two police officers, plus, a social worker, stood in front of him.

The grasp around Andy’s wrist tightened.

“We’re here to get Andy back.” Eric announced, giving a paper to Andy’s dad.

“What the is this?” The older man raised his voice. “You can’t take my son without any kind of evidence that I am a bad parent. You won’t do it. Andy is our son…not yours.”

Hyesung tsked.

Minwoo pouted his lips angrily.

Meanwhile Eric tried to hold his anger inside him.

“Actually Sir,” a police officer around Andy’s dad’s age began. “We have just the right amount of evidence to claim that this boy has lived under terrible circumstances.”

Andy held his breathe when he got glares from his mother and father. He looked over his shoulder and saw Junjin who abruptly pulled Andy off of his dad’s grip and got his attention. The man pushed Junjin onto the floor and slapped Andy again, this time leaving a remarkable mark onto the boy’s cheek. Andy’s mom gasped as she looked at her husband and then the strangers and Eric on the door.

All of them were quiet.

“Wow,” Eric suddenly blurted out. “There’s your bad parenting. I wouldn’t have guessed…that you’d do that in front of other people, Mr. Lee.”

Andy’s dad was obviously shocked.

Minwoo strode pass the two parents and got down to help Junjin up while Andy was rubbing his cheek. “Mom, dad…I’ve never felt this lonely in my life. I’ve never been this relieved to be able to get out of this house. I’ve never been this shocked that I could actually hate someone this much. I don’t know you…I think I’ve never known you. That is how you raised me…this is what I became. Or would have become, if I hadn’t listened to my heart. Let me go in peace…please…that’s all I need from you. Let me go and forget me because I’ve already done that. I don’t need this…and neither do you.”

 He looked at Eric and Hyesung and then Minwoo who nodded and pulled Junjin up as they walked pass them, Minwoo and Junjin ‘accidentally’ nudging onto the man’s shoulder when the police asked Eric to sign something (which had obviously something to do with custody) and Andy’s dad was taken to a jail for the night.

Andy heaved a relieved sigh as he hugged every single one of them and smiled widely.

“I didn’t know this would feel so light.” He said. “I feel happy.”

“Well, you should be happy because from now on…you’ll be a Mun.” Eric laughed. “And be exactly like your appa.”

Andy wrinkled his nose in disgust. “Yeah, I choose no.”

Minwoo chuckled. “I think you already have something Ericish in you.” He commented as he saw Dongwan coming out of his car. “The day is still young guys…” he grinned. “…maybe we should celebrate this successful win, don’t you think?”

Dongwan nodded. “I’m in. And maybe we could talk about you too.” He pointed at Eric and Hyesung, who, of course, blushed.

“What about us?” Eric retorted.

“When are you going to put a ring on it?” Junjin asked. “Hyesung hyung ain’t young anymore.”

“Who are you calling old!?” Hyesung exclaimed.

Everyone laughed.

“When the time is right,” Eric pouted embarrassed. “…which is soon I hope.” He mumbled inaudibly.

Hyesung took his hand and interlaced their fingers.

“Hey,” Minwoo halted his steps and made the others do the same. “Shinhwa is together again.”

“Yeah…so?” Eric said nonchalantly.

“We’re team. The most awesome team in the world.” Minwoo gasped happily.

“What about group?” Andy asked. “Isn’t a group better?”

Dongwan nodded. “And slogan we already have. WE ARE…”

“SHINHWA!” 

The End