Chapter 8: Friends or Foes?

The Muns

Short...confusing....

Tbh...I have no idea what I just wrote. :D lol! 

ENJOY!

Got the idea to the battle thing from  this video (though there's no Minwoo)....Rewound to the part 2:15 ^^


Chapter 8: Friends or foes?

Andy swallowed the dryness into his throat as Junjin turned to look at him and shook his head, blood starting to boil inside his veins. He didn’t want Andy to do that. It was way too dangerous and way too difficult for the younger boy and he noticed that Andy was terrified. His hands were trembling as he lifted them up, under his chin, and stared at the two hyungnims in awe.

“If I do it,” He spoke, voice trembling. “Is my family’s life guaranteed?”

Minwoo smirked and glanced at Dongwan who smiled.

“I never lie…right Eric?”

Eric gritted his teeth but nodded. “He never lies.” He repeated.

Andy gulped again as he stepped forward and stared at Minwoo. “So, what’ll we do?”

Minwoo chuckled. “We will…”, glancing at Dongwan, the professional thief smirked and continued, “…dance.”

“DANCE!?”

...

Minwoo had told Dongwan to move further, behind the huge stereo system while he was stretching his joints and muscles. Eric swallowed as he asked the younger boy to come to discuss.

“Minwoo is an excellent dancer. He’s Korea’s Usher.” Eric explained.

The little boy gulped.

“But it doesn’t mean that you wouldn’t be good.” The man said. “A little misleading in the steps and Minwoo gets confused and messes up. That’s what I’ve learned from my best frien…I mean that bastard.” Hyesung felt a sting going through his chest when the sad and misbelieving glint in Eric’s eyes appeared every time he looked at Minwoo. “Minwoo will do anything to win you.”

Andy nodded.

“Do you even know how to dance?” Junjin suddenly snapped.

Andy pouted sadly. “I know some steps.” He answered.

“They should’ve asked me to dance.” Junjin mumbled. “Andy,”

The said boy lifted his head up to look at those infuriated eyes. But what surprised him were Junjin’s hands that got onto his cheeks and pulled him closer to him to kiss him maybe for the last time. Andy closed his eyes quickly and just tiptoed until Junjin let him go.

“Aish, you two love birds.” Eric mumbled.

Hyesung glanced at Eric and the older man did the same until they both blushed and turned their heads away.

“Are you ready little boy?” Minwoo asked.

Andy snorted. “I may be small from my form but I’m almost an adult…ahjussi.”

Minwoo lifted his head arrogantly to that comment as he moved to the floor and asked Andy to follow him. The boy got in front of him and waited.

“Which one goes first?” Andy questioned.

“Ladies first.” Minwoo remarked while looking at Junjin who lifted his fist up.

“Fine,” Andy’s hands got onto his hips. “Then start.”

The Muns burst to a laugh and Minwoo blushed from anger. “Okay.” The thief shoved his arm and immediately the beat began to pump the floor.

Eric had said that Minwoo was excellent but if Andy had known how excellent he was, he would’ve lost his confidence as he did right now. Dongwan smirked behind the stereo system and Eric clenched his fists, Hyesung trying to calm him down while Junjin was biting his lower lip so fiercely that he tasted blood.

When the dance ended, Andy swallowed.

“Your turn…boy.”

Quickly Andy glanced at Junjin who under all the fear flashed a smile that was tranquil but scared at the same time. But that was enough to make Andy feel calmer than he was.

“Can I have help?” He interrogated.

Minwoo frowned. “What kind of help do you want?”

“Back up dancers.”

The traitor turned to look at his husband who nodded and shoved his left hand to their female workers. Junjin felt every inch in his body boiling when one of the girls moved right next to Andy and the boy turned his side towards Minwoo and was now against the girl, flirting with her. Dongwan pressed the button on that huge machine and a song started to play. Andy was nervous, everyone could see it, but still he managed to move.

Junjin’s jaw dropped.

Eric felt amazement inside him.

Hyesung smiled like a mother, hands clasping onto his chest as if seeing her baby taking first steps.

Justin Timberlake’s ‘My love’ echoed around the room and when it ended, Andy panted and straightened his collar.

Minwoo nodded satisfied. “Not bad, son.”

“So?” Andy asked impatiently.

“What?”

“Did I win?”

Minwoo laughed out loud, waiting for Dongwan to join him.

“No,”

Eric heaved a sigh inside a dark, locked room. Hyesung walked back and fro and bit his thumb finger, while Junjin and Andy were playing jackstones Junjin had found from his pockets time to time glancing at each other. Hyesung halted his steps when the door opened and the two, Minwoo and Dongwan that is, entered the room.

In turns glaring at all of them, Minwoo stepped onto the carpet.

“You son of a !” Eric yelled at him. “How can you treat your best friend like this?! Have I not meant anything to you!? If you were just trying to betray me, you shouldn’t have befriended with me for years! I hate you Lee Minwoo!” He continued, screaming his lungs empty.

No one had ever seen that side of Eric before. The look on Minwoo’s face wavered and everyone could see that he was shocked and trying to hold the tears.

“I blindly believed you. God,” Eric began to sob. “I guess this is how my life goes, someone always betrays me. From all the people in the world though, I never thought it would be you, Lee Minwoo.” He added. “You played with me you . And with what cost?! I loved you like a brother! I still love you like a brother even though you just proved your loyalty wrong! JUST KILL ME NOW! ISN’T THAT WHAT YOU WANT!?”

Dongwan stared at Minwoo and then at Eric.

“I’m sorry,”

Everyone turned their heads.

“I’m so, so, so, so sorry Eric ah,”

“Minwoo,”

“But I had to do it…you never would have followed me or stayed with me if I hadn’t betrayed you in this cruel way.” Minwoo stated.

Eric was serious. “Why?” he muttered.

“Because of the thing you believe in.” Minwoo spoke.

“And what…is that?” Eric questioned sternly.

“Ji Hoon,”

 Eric felt his whole body tensing. “What about him? What about Ji Hoon?”

Dongwan patted Minwoo’s shoulder and asked him to carry on.

“He’s not that angel he pretends to be.” Minwoo explained.

Eric got up from the floor. “Huh?”

Dongwan got next to Minwoo and said, “He ruined Minwoo’s life.”