Chapter 5: The beginning of...something?

The Muns

Quick and short update! 

I hope you're not disappointed. 


Chapter 5: The beginning of…something?

Andy gulped as he awkwardly scratched his neck. “Umm…I don’t really know where to start.” He said. Junjin rolled his eyes as he slid his hand behind Andy’s neck and pulled him closer, butting their lips together for couple of seconds. When Junjin let dumbfounded Andy go, he waited for a while before he pulled him back and pressed their lips together again, this time moving them a bit. Andy gasped as his fingers shivered and hands awkwardly slid from his knees to Junjin’s shoulders.

“Do as I did.” Junjin said when he pulled off. “Kiss me again. This time I’m the girl.”

Andy pouted as he heard that statement but put his hand behind Junjin’s neck, and pulled him towards him, closing his eyes timidly as their lips crashed together.

Junjin opened his mouth as a sign for Andy to slide his tongue into it and then let the moment go by itself. Younger man nodded, gasping at the same time, as he brushed his tongue with Junjin’s and the older boy moaned. Feeling extremely satisfied by that, Andy did it again and earned another faint sound from older boy. Suddenly Junjin pulled of and let out a growl, “Ish…” he said. “Way too much, babo ya,” he added, wiping his wet mouth.

Andy blinked his eyes, that still were a bit reddish from the crying, and pouted so hurtfully that Junjin felt the panic rising inside him.

“But…but it wasn’t that bad for a first timer.” He patted his ‘younger brother’s’ shoulder and went on, “Now I’ll kiss you again. I have this trick I use with girls and so far none of them has been able to forget me.” Junjin boasted. Andy rolled his eyes.

“Bring it on,” He mumbled. “I’m a guy after all.”

Junjin cupped Andy’s small face, giving him time to react, and pulled him closer again, pressing their lips together once more. Andy was more alert now as he adjusted his pose on the bed and gave his full participation to the kiss since it felt good. Older boy moved his lips slowly, slightly brushing his tongue on the boy’s lower lip. As if knowing what that meant, Andy just gave in and slightly opened his mouth, quiet but still audible moan escaping from his mouth. Junjin’s hands trailed from the cheeks to Andy’s neck and slowly advanced the back and the waist. Younger boy felt his whole body getting warmer as he unconsciously answered to Junjin’s plea to get onto his lap and respond to the kiss.

Junjin lowered his hands again and this time they got onto Andy’s waist, really pulling him closer as if wanting to feel his covered body against his. Younger boy let out a very silent gasp as he put his arms around Junjin’s neck, running his fingers into the boy’s hair, and he pretty much forgot everything that was outside for minutes. Junjin angled his head and took everything Andy offered to him. Tongues danced and arms embraced their bodies a bit tighter than they should have, and every contact inside, earned some kind of faint sound from either one of them. 

Junjin’s hands were pulling Andy even closer while he just concentrated on the kissing and moved his lips with the other boy who had obviously done that more often. But still he managed to follow what Junjin did with his tongue and hands. And it was amazing.

 The movement on the lips got slower, and before they were about to pass out, they withdrew and panted deeply.

“That’s…” began Junjin who was gasping, heart beating rapidly. “…my trick.”

Andy swallowed whatever taste that was and lifted his palm onto his swollen lips, ignoring his heart rate that had been normal several minutes ago. Arms still entangled behind Junjin’s neck and he neatly sitting on his lap, Junjin’s hands on his waist, Andy steaded his breathing and stared at the older boy.  

“Wow,” he said, cheeks as red as strawberries.

“Isn’t it?” Junjin grinned. “You do this to her, and I guarantee…that she’ll be head over heels.”

Andy smiled from ear to ear.

“Should we do it again?”

Hyesung ate like a horse, and for Eric, that resembled those two teenagers that had escaped as soon as they had woken up. Although he was good with money, he didn’t have it lots. He had enough to live alone and occasionally feed that young teenager downstairs. Hyesung was now stuffing some toast into his mouth when Eric’s phone rang and he hurried to fetch it.

“What the hell have you been up to!?” He yelled exasperated. “I tried to call you on the morning!”

“I’m sorry,” it was embarrassed Minwoo. “I…I was having a drink with this person…and sort of…umm…forgot…and then we slept together…and I just couldn’t stop smiling and…ish…I’m sorry.” He said.

Eric could hear how the blush slowly rose onto his friend’s face.

“And I was really trying to answer…but I couldn’t because my ‘one-night stand’ made me not to…and I’m afraid of…angry people.” Minwoo explained quickly.

“Hey, it’s okay.” Eric laughed. “I was just upset because I thought that you weren’t answering because you didn’t want to.”

Minwoo sighed relieved. “Well, now I did call you, Eric ah. What is it?”

Eric told everything while Hyesung ate and nodded time to time. Minwoo was silent in the phone before he let out a long gasp. A long and dramatic gasp.

“Who’d do that?”

“I don’t know.” Eric mumbled as a reply. “But I know that s/he isn’t working for Ji Hoon since the skills s/he used were elaborate.” He could hear Minwoo contemplating.

“What’re you going to do?”

Eric looked around him to see whether there was anyone spying on him. “I’m in Busan now.”

“Busan? Why the hell are you in Busan for?” Minwoo asked.

“Here’s this place I need to check. Minwoo ya, I’m going to steal the necklace back. As long as I have my family with me.” Eric muttered.

Minwoo snorted and Eric could see a bit blush on Hyesung’s cheeks again.

“I need to go now…the ‘one-night stand’ is back from the bathroom.” Eric could hear how those corners of Minwoo’s lips curved upwards from delight. “See you~” Minwoo said and ended the phone call.

Eric placed the phone onto the table and was met by Hyesung’s eyes.

“What?” He hissed.

“Nothing,” Hyesung answered pouting. “I was just wondering that necklace and you. Why did you become a thief?”

Eric was about to answer but then the reality hit him. Why indeed was he a thief?

“I…I don’t…know.” He responded.  “Why did you become a pimp?”

Hyesung almost choked to his food.

“I mean a young and pretty guy like you should be the one stripping.” Eric said dumbly.

“What!?”

“You have a great body Pil Kyo ya,” Eric smirked.

The blush and the fury on Hyesung’s face, made it even redder as it had been when older man practically ran out of the restaurant, protecting himself from the hits that he received from his ‘husband’. People stared at the weird couple bewildered.

“Stop it!” Eric caught Hyesung’s wrists and their eyes met.

Hyesung stopped moving and so did Eric. Older man slowly let the other one go, as they embarrassedly moved farer from each other and avoided to look at each other.

“Umm…better get back to our room…boys might be back.”

When the two guys returned to their motel room and were about to enter their ‘sons’ room, Andy opened the door, being extremely red, lips swollen and darker shade of pink, Junjin following him, his mouth wet and clothes creased. Eric frowned when he saw the bed messed up.

“Did you two fight again?”

“N-n-no,” Andy replied.

“Why are your clothes so wrinkled?” Hyesung asked motherly.

“We…mock wrestled.” Junjin answered, glancing at Andy.

Hyesung gazed at Eric who frowned even more but let it go when Andy walked off to the sofa.

“So no fighting?” Hyesung questioned.

Junjin jumped over the backrest and smiled, “Yeah, no fighting.”

Andy’s phone kept beeping every other minute yet he didn’t take his phone and watch what he got and from who. Junjin followed his ‘brother’s’ act for a while before he lost his nerves and grabbed the phone from the desk, tapping it open.

Seeing all those ‘I miss you, Andy ya’ and ‘I wanna see you again’ messages made him feel a bit dark and irritable as he glared at Andy who sighed deeply and kept watching the TV that had some funny variety going on.

“Why aren’t you answering her?” Junjin interrogated seriously.

“I don’t feel like it now.” Andy mumbled.

“Why?”

“I just don’t feel like it, Junjin.” Andy snapped.

Older boy placed the phone onto the desk and stared at the other one. “So, now you’re planning to avoid her?! Why?”

Andy sighed again.

“Answer me!”

“Because I’m not ready!” Andy responded angrily.

“But you like her…and she obviously likes you.” Junjin stated.

“I know…” Andy said, a tear falling from his eye. “…I’m not ready…besides…”

“What?” Junjin’s eye twitched every time Andy’s phone vibrated against the desk.

Younger boy turned to look at Junjin who was now closer to him, face reaching closer.

“She’s…” Andy murmured, eyes getting shut when Junjin was just millimeters apart from him. “…she’s…”

“BOYS WE BOUGHT SNACKS!” Eric shouted by the door, interrupting the moment.

What’s happening to me?

“Let’s go,” Eric whispered on the front seat.

Hyesung nodded and eyed the reflections that reflected from the rearview mirror and lifted his chin up quickly, asking the boys to follow.

“We should be careful.” Hyesung said.

“If someone busts us, we can simply say that we’re a family that got lost and wanted to ask help.” Eric explained. “You can lie, right?”

Hyesung tsked.

“Dad,” Andy spoke and both Eric and Hyesung turned around. “What should I and head do?” he questioned.

“Just follow us. I have a plan that includes you two.” Oldest of them all said. “Not anything dangerous of course,” he added, noticing the glare from Hyesung.

Junjin got next to Andy and a bit glancing at him, he slid something into the other one’s pocket. Andy blinked his eyes and halted his steps ing his hand into his pocket to see what Junjin gave to him. There was a coin from abroad.

“What’s this?” Andy asked.

“My lucky charm that I found from an alley once.”

“And why are you giving it to me?” The boy interrogated again.

“Because you need it…with your girl…and with this mission.” Junjin replied.

“But it’s yours.” Andy mumbled upset, blush tinting his cheekbones.

“I’ll give it to you now.” Junjin smiled. “You are my brother after all.”

Not knowing what to say, Andy just stared at Junjin.

“What the hell is the matter with you two?” Eric questioned all of a sudden.

“What do you mean?” Junjin retorted.

“You are smiling and all friendly to our Andy!” Oldest man raised his voice annoyed.

Junjin snorted. “I guess I just really want to be nice to that babo ya!”

Hyesung rolled his eyes while Andy was too touched to speak.

“Oh yeah!?” Eric spoke. “You know what I think!? You did something and now you think you need to be closer with him because you are afraid that we’ll die!!”

“W-w-we can…d-die?” Andy suddenly opened his voice.

Hyesung hurriedly curled his arms around Andy and covered his ears, singing, “No, we won’t,” at the same time.

“Aish…” Junjin commented and walked past Eric to a place he wanted the boys to go.

Reaching Andy’s hand, Junjin pulled the maknae, who still was dazed by the coin and the words that just escaped from Eric’s mouth, with him and they disappeared.

“Ish…you are an idiot.” Hyesung shook his head.

“Why? What did I do?” Eric tried to act ignorant.

Younger male shoved his hand and muttered ‘whatever’ while Eric was digging his pockets, when something was heard behind them and like an instinct Eric pushed Hyesung against the wall and hugged him tightly, getting their bodies closer and closer, not leaving anything between them.

“J-j-Jung Hyuk ah,” Hyesung whispered.

“Shut up and act with me if you want to stay alive.”