Chapter 6: No way...

The Muns

ENJOY!!!! 

Good night!

FIGHTING!


Chapter 6: No way...

“E-e-Eric ah,” Hyesung whispered.

“Shut up if you want to stay alive.” 

Eric slid his arms behind Hyesung and pulled him intimately closer until there was no room what so ever. The voices behind them proceeded and Hyesung got more frozen. The other man roamed his arms and hands on his body and went here and there, touching places that they shouldn’t have and d areas that’s feels moved flashing through Hyesung’s body.

“Hey!” Someone shouted. “What are you doing here?!”

“For god’s sake, Hyesung,” Eric murmured, face in his neck. “Don’t stand there like a ! Do something!”

“Hey!” Other one from the strangers exclaimed.

Hyesung found it hard to do what Eric told him to do. And, oh boy, did it hurt when his arms got around Eric’s neck loosely and the man brushed his with his fingers. Eric was a professional, so he knew what he did, and getting at least a bit participation from the other man was enough for him. When the men, behind them, walked closer, Eric lifted his right hand behind Hyesung’s neck to adjust his head’s position and for the younger man’s surprise he attached his mouth onto the crook of his shoulder and neck and just and kissed it. Weird and uncomfortable flash went through Hyesung’s body when Eric pushed him more against the wall and switched his lips to teeth and bit the creamy and soft skin, not that Eric noticed that while nibbling.

“Kyung Jae ya, they’re just some weird couple.” said the other ‘intruder’.

“But, Shil Jung ah, they’re in the forbidden area, they need to be caught. That’s the boss’s order.” Kyung Jae said quickly.

“I know but…They don’t seem to know about us.”

Eric frowned as he nibbled that skin a bit faster yet softer than before. Hyesung didn’t know what happened in his body as he just placed his forehead onto the man’s shoulder, curled his arms around him much tighter, pulling Eric’s upper body closer, and let out inaudible sighs that even Eric didn’t hear, and just relaxed, heart beating unnaturally fast.

“Kyung Jae ya, please,” Shil Jung said. “They’re innocent. Look, they’re just…practically having dressed up.”

Kyung Jae sighed. “If I didn’t like you this much, I wouldn’t admit that you’re right.” He spoke. “And if the boss asks, I won’t say a word. Come on…let’s go.”

Eric noticed that he wasn’t paying any attention to those two soldiers as he just focused on Hyesung who was now hugging him and acting along. Hyesung just let the man do anything he wanted because the warm feeling inside him kept growing so much that he wanted to do something. But when he was about to move his hands and arms lower, older man pulled off.

“I-i-I think they’re gone.” Eric whispered awkwardly.

Andy and Junjin were walking next to each other, younger boy’s phone keeping noise, as they moved forward in silence. There was nothing as awkward as their silence right now.

“Could you switch the phone off babo ya!?” Junjin asked angrily. “You’re showing us to the bad guys!”

Andy tsked and pulled his phone out, typing something and then shoving it back to his pocket. “Satisfied?” he questioned.

“Very,” Junjin breathed.

After walking for a while Junjin found a great place for him and Andy to hide until Eric and Hyesung did their job. Andy sat down on a rock, crossed his legs and fished his phone out, pressing the screen of his Iphone and once again typed something. Junjin squatted down next to him, stared at him for couple of seconds before he got up from the ground, grabbed the phone from Andy’s hands and threw it in the woods.

“What the hell, head!?” Younger boy screamed.

“You didn’t pay attention so I helped you.” Junjin replied nonchalantly. “By destroying your phone.”

“Why? What does it matter if I don’t pay attention!? We can die Chung Jae ya!“ Andy yelled.  “Hyungnim said that himself! We can die, Chung Jae ya! I just want to have the last chance to tell her that I liked her! Isn’t that enough!?”

Junjin didn’t think as he slapped Andy and grabbed his collar. “Calm the down, Sun Ho ya,” he spoke peacefully. “We won’t die if you pay attention. When we manage to do this, Andy ya, I’ll buy you thousand phones to repay that one.”

Andy pouted. “What if you don’t?”

“What do you mean?”

“What if…what if you disappear as soon as we’re done with this?” Andy didn’t look at Junjin as the blush rose onto his cheeks. “You owe me a phone…so…don’t you dare disappear Chung Jae ya,”

 Junjin flashed a cute smile as he put Andy down. “Can I…hold your hand?” he however interrogated after fixing his eyes to Andy’s.

“No,” Andy answered. “Only one to hold my hand is An Sunie.”

“Her name is An Sun?”

“Yeah,”

“Andy and An Sun?”

“Yeah, so?”

“Nothing. You’d be a weird couple.” Junjin mumbled.

“I know,” Andy laughed but the laughter stopped when Junjin caught his wrist and pulled him around. “What is it?” Andy asked.

The look on Junjin’s face was serious. “Nothing. Are you going to use our kiss with her?”

Andy blinked his eyes while getting cute shade of all kinds of reds onto his cheeks. “Our kiss?”

“The one I taught…Are you?” Junjin’s face didn’t stir.

“Maybe…I d-d-don’t k-know,” Andy stammered. “I mean, I still can’t forget you.”

Both of them startled.

“What?”

“What?”

 Andy shook his head, “Ah, nothing, nothing! I said it incorrectly! It was just a kiss! Just a lesson! Private lesson, that’s it! We won’t practice nor kiss anymore!! I’m thinking of An Sun and my future now!” he responded.

Junjin had to let Andy’s wrist go when the younger boy jerked it off. Andy felt how hot his face was and Junjin definitely couldn’t forget that one thing…

The kiss…

It was just a kiss…

Dammit…

A phone kept ringing in a huge room. A man sat on his chair when he grabbed the gadget and lifted it onto his ear, not minding to say any words. Why would he? He was the boss after all. He didn’t have to use his very own voice when his people called him over some petty thing. This time though…it was different.

“B-b-boss,” said a timid voice.

“What?” The bad guy snapped.

“W-w-we might have…have…in-in-intruders.” The scared voice continued.

The boss sighed. “Aish…why do you work for me in the first place?”

“I-i-I don’t k-k-know, sir.” The staff member said. “But I honor you a lot sir.”

The boss smirked. “I know you do…but why don’t you tell me…who are these…intruders?”

The timid voice gulped. “A family…sir.”

“A family?”

“Yes, two older guys and two younger boys.”

The boss laughed handsomely. “Bring them to me…as soon as possible…but Ji Suk…let them believe that they aren’t discovered yet. I have something planned for them.”

Ji Suk swallowed again, replied to his boss and ended the phone call…

There was no way he’d disobey his boss’ orders. If there were, he’d be dead.

Hyesung was still a bit confused how they had gotten in without any proper guns or bombs or definitely, without a real plan but he pretty much believed in Eric, as crazy as that sounded like. There was something, though, that made Eric seem loyal and that’s why Hyesung was in in the first place. He’d never say that out loud though.

“Be careful.” Eric warned as he grabbed the other man’s hand and made sure that he wasn’t either ruining the mission or getting hurt. “Any wrong step could be vital.”

Hyesung nodded.

“So, just follow me and be yourself.” Eric mumbled.

“What are you planning to do with the money?” Hyesung questioned.

Older man shrugged, tiptoeing with him on a, surprisingly, guard-free zone.

“Come on,” Hyesung said. “There must be something you want.”

Eric sighed. “There’s nothing I want…there’s nothing I need…there’s nothing. But,”

Hyesung halted his steps after the other one, who turned around. “But if there’s something that’s been my dream for a long time, I’d love to become a CEO in Los Angeles or in Seoul.”

“Wow,” Hyesung gasped. “And what’d you be CEO-ing about?”

“Music.” Eric mumbled. “I already know what’ll you do with the money. But is there anything else?”

Hyesung shook his head.

“You pretty much know everything about me.” He answered.

“Except…have you ever been in a relationship more than a week? I see you with a lot of ladies.” Eric spoke.

“Have you been spying on me?” Hyesung raised his voice.

“No, no! I just…happen to see that stuff a lot.”

“Oh, right,” Hyesung whispered silently following Eric to somewhere they had no idea what it was. All they had to do was to find the necklace before they got surrounded by soldiers.

“Aish…we’re so going to get in trouble.” Andy stated while looking at all those beaten soldiers lying on the floor, unconscious.

“Why would we?” Junjin interrogated.

“Hello, you just dealt with 10 different men and almost killed them!” Younger boy pointed out.

“Almost but didn’t.” Junjin smirked.

Something in that smile made Andy’s stomach go crazy and heart skip a beat but he didn’t know what it was. Junjin blinked his eyes as Andy just kept staring at him and eventually that got uncomfortable and he decided to pinch the boy’s cheeks, knowing the fact that he hated it.

“Ow,” Andy groaned. “Why did you do that?”

“You were in your thoughts again.” Junjin responded.

“Oh,”

Older boy kneeled down and s his hand into one of the soldiers’ belt to see if he had some weapons they could use and when he found a small gun and a knife, he passed them to the younger one and nodded.

“They’re yours now.”

“…thanks…I guess.”

Junjin studied Andy’s face in silence.

“My parents died.” He suddenly said. “In a skiing accident.”

Andy lifted his head up. “What?”

“Yeah, I thought I needed to tell you. Don’t know why…you’re the first one though.” Junjin explained. “I’d be super rich and not here if they were alive.”

Suddenly Andy’s determined mood decreased.

“I didn’t see their death which is great I suppose…but I never got their inheritance.” Junjin frowned. “I guess they didn’t want to give anything to their son, huh.”

“Jin ah,”

Ignoring Andy’s weird shorter version of his name, Junjin fondled the tip of the knife he had. “But if we find the necklace and manage to steal it, I’ll live like a king…with you.”

Andy blushed. “With me?”

“As a brother…I don’t want to lose you.”

“As a brother…of course…sounds great.” Andy smiled. “And then someday you’ll meet An Sun…she’s great.”

Junjin nodded and when his hand got entangled with Andy’s, he didn’t know how to go on.

“Let’s go…” Younger boy said after the excruciating quiet. “We need to get to the runaway car, Eric hyungnim told us about last night.”

The bad guys had surrounded the room, not letting anyone in or out. Luckily the basement-like place they were in was huge so Eric, Hyesung, Junjin and Andy could hide easily. As the parents, and as the older ones, they wanted to protect their kids and that’s why they tried to distract the scary men. Eric had hid all of his life after stealing various stuff from various people, but never had he thought that he’d be hiding with his sassy neighbor who now pretended to be his wife or whatever they called manxman couple who was married.

Hyesung seemed nervous and Eric couldn’t blame him because he was as up-tight as he was yet he just didn’t show it. Besides younger male had just defeated three soldiers faster than ever and Eric knew that he’d need Hyesung in the future…

…professionally of course.

Not really knowing why his hands were sweating every time Hyesung looked at him or why his mouth was dryer every time Hyesung asked a question, Eric concluded that it wasn’t the feeling he felt deep down inside his supposedly emotionless corpse. No way.

Hyesung had never hid in his life and if he had, he hadn’t done it with that irritating, cigarette-and-alcohol-smelling, untidy and freaking good-looking neighbor, whose forehead was now covered in sweat. Two buttons on Eric’s shirt were open and Hyesung could see that Adam’s apple and two pairs of collarbones there. But of course, his ravenously beating heart didn’t mean anything, right? Of course not! They were professionals. He was there because he got money…not because he was looking for love.

He didn’t feel attracted to that handsome man who was breathing deeply in and out, chest rising after every inhale.

No, no, no…

It was merely ‘friendship’.  

On the other side of the basement, Andy and Junjin tried to get the runaway car to work. Messaging via whispering, Junjin checked that there was no one to be seen while Andy was wearing his too big glasses, trying to get that car to work.

‘Is it ready soon, babo ya?’ Junjin murmured.

‘Not yet, head. I dunno what’s wrong with it.’ Andy answered.

Sudden noise from somewhere startled Andy and Junjin, who grabbed Andy by the arm with him into some narrow closet, as the creaky noise disappeared and it was followed by footsteps. Unconsciously Andy clasped his hands onto Junjin’s collar and gulped scared while looking at his face, whilst Junjin pulled him closer and leaned in, pressing their bodies against the wall so he’d see through the small peak hole he did between the wall and the door. When he turned back to Andy, their eyes met. They were super close to each other, chest to chest, nose to nose, as Junjin’s gaze dropped onto Andy’s mouth and as if not having any rational thoughts or mind, he decided to lean in slowly, closing his eyes when he thought it was the right thing to do so, and Andy got onto his toes, closing his eyes in a halfway when their lips touched and the door was banged open.

Eric was eyeing over a corner to see if there was any guards walking back and front at the end of the corridor, Hyesung standing behind him, staring at Eric’s back. Older man shoved his hand and they ran behind a rail of some sort and squatted down, breathing in and out as the adrenaline fountained out of their bodies. After a while Eric turned to look at Hyesung.

“Pil Kyo,” he said.

“What?”

“Thank you,” Eric blurted out.

Hyesung blinked his eyes and each blink made his cheeks redder. “For what?” he asked.

“That you joined us. Thank you,”

After that sentence, the silence descended between the two of them and they kept the eye contact, when Eric slowly advanced those rosy cheeks and lips. Hyesung closed his eyes and just waited.

“You’re welcome,” he whispered, knowing that Eric was only millimeters apart from him.

Eric’s hand slid onto Hyesung’s neck and younger man’s hands went onto Eric’s waist at the same time with an explosion that occurred right in front of them. Two huge body guards ran towards them, guns up, and caught the two, now blushing “villains”.

When the guards put on the handcuffs, Eric glanced at Hyesung who had bowed his head shyly, to hide that blushing face. Sighing exasperated, Eric was pulled with Hyesung towards the long and dark corridor, guards leading them.

“We found the kids,” said guard who ran towards them.

Eric’s eyes widened and Hyesung gasped.

“Good,” the guard, who held Eric, said. “Bring them to the boss.”

Andy heard the door opening but he didn’t care as Junjin began to deepen the kiss. He pulled Junjin closer by the collar, where his hands had been before, as Junjin moved his head and trailed his fingers around Andy’s waist, pulling him closer by it. Younger man wanted to melt, because that felt so good, and getting more onto his toes, he was able to surround Junjin’s neck with his arms.

Junjin heard the same thing as Andy but he didn’t care. If that were their last kiss before they were caught and maybe even killed, he wanted to relish it in all the peace. Though…they had only kissed once before that. Junjin just pulled Andy closer and let his moving lips do the rest. Andy sighed softly, hands getting onto the boy’s neck as they were emerged from the closet and two shocked pairs of eyes stared at them.

“WHAT KIND OF FAMILY ARE YOU!?”

Junjin stopped the movement as he retreated from his “brother” and stared at his swollen lips. Not intending to turn around, Junjin noticed Andy’s red cheeks getting even redder as he didn’t remove those hands from his back. Andy couldn’t look at Junjin. He was too shy and bemused so he just turned his head and startled after seeing two shocked bodyguards jaws dropped and eyes widened. Behind them were Eric hyungnim and Mr. Hyesung, smiling at them, standing next to two huge guys who held their shoulders so they wouldn’t move.

“What the hell are you?” Taller bodyguard asked.

“Human beings.” Andy answered getting led towards the men.

Eric was totally shocked about what he had just seen but then again, he wasn’t that surprised. And Hyesung, well, he was being Hyesung: awkward and shy. Junjin stepped out of the closet, glanced at the two bodyguards, shrugged and followed Andy to their seats.

“Get the boss…I think he wants to meet these dudes himself.”

But in that seconds the lights got dimmed and a dark shadow was seen afar.

“Bravo, bravo!” said someone while slowly clapping his hands. Eric tensed and agreed to take Hyesung’s hand that he was offering when the man emerged from the darkness. “Well done.”

The Muns became a frozen statue.

 “Kim Dongwan.”

“The man himself.” Dongwan smirked.

“It was you who stole the necklace.” Eric said seriously, feeling the tightening grip around his hand.

“Hmmm...,” Dongwan shook his head.

“It was me.”

Eric’s eyes widened as the necklace was hanging from someone’s, who came into the light, finger. Eric’s heart literally stopped beating.

“Minwoo,” he said.


OMG! Shiet!! IT WAS MINWOOO! I LIED MUAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!

Not entirely...

IT WAS WOODONG!!! MUAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!

And so so so sorry if  I totally made unhot scene at the beginning.... T_________________T I wrote it million times and then I kinda realized that I had a fever but then it got away and I managed to write again and yeah....an update.

DEDICATED TO ALL OF THOSE WHO ASKED ME TO DO IT!

AND THANK YOU, MY OWN EOMMA HEN, PATEUKIE!!! I REALLY, REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORT TOWARDS ME! :P Keekekekkekeke! THANK YOU! HUG AND KISS AND PECK AND SMOOCH! 

 

 

Happy Finland's Independence day to ya'll! <3 (I'd have put white too but then you wouldn't have seen it....lol! Blue and white...our flag.)

That's why I have a day off tomorrow!! ^^