Chapter 11: Execution

The Muns

Dedicated to those who have been really patient about ricsyung. <3 I love you and I love my otps. 

Enjoy!

Please, please, please (I hate pleading) COMMENT, RANT, SUBSCRIBE, VOTE ETC!!! I NEED MOTIVATION AND FEEDBACK TO IMPROVE MY WRITING AND ME!!!

Chapter 11: Execution

Junjin lifted his hands onto each sides of Andy’s collar and pulled them down, sliding the sleeves through Andy’s arms, throwing the jacket to the floor when Andy began to open Junjin’s jacket. Hastily opening the buttons and yanking down the zipper, Andy cracked his mouth open and let Junjin’s tongue come in. When the taller boy’s worn out jacket was where it was, Andy lifted his left trembling hand behind Junjin’s neck and let out a silent groan. The movement on Junjin’s lips fastened in that second as he slid his right hand into Andy’s shirt and anticipated Andy’s silent noises. Younger boy tilted his head when Junjin released his mouth and trailed his lips onto his jawline to his neck and slowly got back to the lips, ravishing them.

“Jin ah,” Andy moaned, hands roaming around Junjin’s back.

Junjin pressed their lips together again and when Andy’s tongue brushed his amazingly, he pressed his burning hot hands onto the younger boy’s stomach and opened his mouth thoroughly. Andy gave in instantly but that was only because he wanted it all. He had wanted Junjin only to himself ever since they practiced kissing. And that feeling was reciprocal. Junjin’s chest fluttered proudly when Andy kissed him back and was like a professional. Younger boy cracked his mouth only to moan when Junjin bit his lower lip and moved his hand deeper into the shirt. Andy chuckled when Junjin led them towards the table and when he sat down and Junjin was adjusting him, the door flew open.

“I leave you two alone for couple of minutes and you’re already all over each other like two fighting lions.” Minwoo scoffed, eyes focused onto a paper he was reading. “Even I and Dongwan aren’t that needy and we’re like…twice your age.” He added.

Eric and Hyesung, who had followed Minwoo, stared at the two in awe, ready to scold them.

“We…we…we’re sorry.” Andy said blushing.

Eric stepped into the room and pulled Junjin from the ear next to his ‘mother’.

“He’s seventeen.” Oldest man mumbled seriously while crossing his arms onto his chest. “Still couple of weeks,” Eric said. “And he’s eighteen.”

Junjin tsked. “I can wait.” He spoke. “But what about you two?” he added sheepishly, feeling extremely satisfied when Hyesung blushed.

“Shut up,” Eric commanded.

Minwoo let out a snort as he placed the paper onto the desk and crossed his arms, checking the four guys from head to toe.

“I have no idea how you four could go for a family,” he said amused.

“It was a miracle.” Eric mumbled. “Then again, Hyesung’s very beaut…I mean, great.”

Minwoo narrowed his eyes mischievously. “I see.”

Andy squatted down and grabbed his jacket before he passed Junjin’s to him and they closed the gap by intertwining their fingers and kissing each other slowly. Hyesung slammed Junjin’s shoulder and mouthed ‘seventeen’. The said boy let out a disapproving noise as he glared at his ‘mother’ and retreated from Andy who was pink.

“Are you finally able to continue this mission?” Minwoo questioned. “I know; you are in love, you can’t keep your hands off of each other. We were like that with Dongwan too. But can’t you just please focus now?” he added.

The Muns cleared their throats and nodded.

“Good,” Minwoo smirked. “Now,” he moved behind the table and pressed a button on the wall and in a second a huge white board landed next to him and the lights switched off. The video projector mirrored a slideshow to the board and Minwoo took his wooden stick and pointed it towards it. “As you know, my husband is the richest man in the world.” He said and everyone nodded. “He owns the most beautiful ornament of history: the necklace that belonged to the princess Changjo.”

“Daebak!” Hyesung said. “Go on,”

Minwoo nodded as a gratitude and continued, “When we met, I had just been betrayed by this fellow,” He clicked a button and the profile of Ji Hoon paraded on the screen. Minwoo seemed very calm but anger bubbled inside Eric when he saw that disgusting face with those thick, disgusting lips. “Lee Ji Hoon is a bastard, an like Dongwan calls him, and he made you,” Minwoo pointed at his best friend. “To steal that ornament that my husband values.”

Eric nodded and lifted his hand under his chin. Hyesung had crossed his arms as he stared at the two younger boys (as if checking that they didn’t get lost to their eyes) who had frowns on their faces.

“But I managed to get the necklace first.” Minwoo added proudly.

“What’s the problem if you have it?” Junjin retorted. “Isn’t that a punishment for him?”

Minwoo laughed ominously. “Oh, Chung Jae ya,” he sang, ignoring Junjin’s ‘That’s not my real name’. “Ji Hoon needs to feel the pain he made me go through. He killed my parents. He framed me and them. He made people leave me. Everyone left: except Eric and Dongwan.”

Junjin snorted. “Eric appa didn’t know about it.”

Eric felt his cheeks burning when Junjin called him appa.

“Exactly,” Minwoo smiled shyly. “He didn’t know.”

Now it all made sense to Eric. His mouth got open as he realized why Minwoo had kept his life as a secret all these years. Now he knew it. Of course. Of course!

Eric strode towards the short man, who stared at him dumbfounded, and pulled him into a bear hug. Minwoo needed to regain his memory since he had pretty much emptied his mind as soon as he couldn’t breathe anymore.

“You are my best friend after all,” Eric crooned.

“What?”

Eric tightened the hug. “I love you Minbongie,”

“I love you too, but can you let me go? I need to continue the show.” Minwoo smiled as he pulled off of the taller man. “Thank you.”

Eric moved back to his seat and Minwoo went on.

“Now here’s the part where I need you three plus Eric and my Wannie.” He told. “Sun Ho-sshi, you had some knowledge about replicates, right?”

The youngest one nodded.

“Good! We need you.” Minwoo exclaimed. “Chung Jae ya, can you help Sun Ho-sshi?”

Junjin smiled as he glanced at Andy and nodded. “Of course.”

Minwoo laughed. “And Eric,” he advanced the man. “I need you the most since you work for that bastard.”

“What do you want me to do?” Eric asked.

“You’ll be the bait while Pil Kyo-sshi here,” Minwoo patted Hyesung’s shoulder. “He will be the one who calls the police…and takes care of the guards with me and Wannie.”

Hyesung furrowed his eyebrows. “The police?”

Minwoo smirked. “Yeah, how else would I get him in jail for everything he’s done?” he questioned. “Besides, from all the people, Lee Ji Hoon is the one who should be locked up…not us.”

The Muns nodded and as if feeling really good and right, they smirked. Dongwan entered the room and crossed his arms while looking at Minwoo.

“Is everything in order?” he interrogated and when his husband smiled, he stomped his foot and chuckled. “When are we executing the plan?”

Minwoo looked at the other members.

“Tomorrow.”

Hyesung was smoking in the balcony when he sensed that someone was behind him. Discarding the cigarette to the ground, stomping it and giving final glance at the city of Busan, he turned around and smiled at Eric. The tall man stood in the door frame.

“What are you thinking about?” he asked.

“You,” Hyesung answered truthfully.

Eric had to admit that that made him startle. “Why?” he advanced the slender bodied man.

Hyesung fixed his eyes to Eric when he got next to him and obviously checked him out from head to toe before he stared at the dark view of Busan and took a deep inhale.

“Because I’m afraid that Ji Hoon will find out that you’re in with Minwoo. That we all are…especially the kids.” Hyesung replied.

“Why are you so worried about me?” Eric snapped.

That took Hyesung by a surprise. “Excuse me?” he spoke.

Eric snorted. “Sorry. I’ve felt weird lately.” He muttered.

“Why?” Hyesung questioned, clasping his hand onto the rail of the balcony.

Older man turned his head and looked at him, eyes soft and clear. “Because I think…I think that I’m falling for you Hyesung.”

Hyesung’s eyes got big.

“Or maybe I already am in love with you.” Eric mumbled himself. “I don’t know.”

“How…how do you know when you love someone?” Hyesung interrogated.

Eric chuckled. “I don’t.” he responded. “That’s why I’m confused.”

The grasp around the rail tightened as Hyesung crooked his left knee and heaved a sigh. Eric turned around and leaned onto the rail, tossing his hands into the pockets he had in his coat.

“But when I tried to deepen the kiss on the morning,” he said. “Why did you pull off?”

Hyesung’s gaze fell onto Eric’s chest before it rose towards his face, landed onto his mouth and got there to his eyes. Eric’s expression was filled with devastation and desperation. His mouth was quivering and those wrinkles, anyone hardly saw, were visible this time.

“I must be mad, Hyesung ah,” Eric laughed. “I’m actually trying to find out why the only man I hate, who I’ve only argued with, didn’t answer my kiss but pulled off.” He said. “Tell me, Hyesung.”

Eric’s eyes showed nothing else but sadness and hope. Hyesung felt his heart pounding so badly that it ached but he ignored it because there was no way he’d run away now. There he was, the man he had tried to avoid ever since he moved in that apartment building, the man he truly had never had any fun with and vice versa, the man who had brought him flowers when his grandpa had died and of course the man who had showed his respect on that day by bowing 90 degrees and then had bought him the supper of mourn. Hyesung lifted his eyes at Eric and for fraction of a second he lowered them to the older man’s lips.

“Tell me, Hyesung.” Eric repeated devastated.

Hyesung chuckled, stepping closer to Eric who had bowed his head to look at his hands that slowly got onto the rail. Maybe because of embarrassment or just because it was simply cold and he needed to warm up his hands, Hyesung didn’t know,  but when he took another step next to Eric, the said man lifted his head and frowned.

“Hyesung,” he murmured. “Tell me, so I can cal—“

Eric’s eyes widened when Hyesung threw his long arms over his shoulders and butted their lips together waiting for the older man to realize that it wasn’t a dream or an illusion. Eric still held the rail tightly before he perceived that Hyesung was in fact real and encouraged himself to release his left hand that he put onto Hyesung’s waist. When the right hand accompanied the other one and Eric wasn’t leaning against the rail anymore, Hyesung deepened the kiss.  

Eric had never felt such a sensational feeling before when Hyesung’s tongue crammed into his mouth. His fingers shivered when Hyesung cupped his face and moved his lips and tongue like he knew how to handle him. Maybe that was true. Only thing Eric could think was how freaking tasty Hyesung was. Whenever their tongues brushed or just grazed each other, Eric pressed his fingers harder on Hyesung’s waist to keep his tall form balanced.

Eric would have never thought that Hyesung would initiate a kiss like that. He didn’t complain though.

When Hyesung’s tongue returned to its respective area, Eric was totally breathless. He panted and the hands he had removed from the railing, got back there to keep his body steaded. Hyesung didn’t remove his arms from his shoulders nor did he even stop staring at him. Eric blushed under that intense scrutiny.

Hyesung closed his eyes again as he leaned in and kissed Eric slowly as if telling him that that was the last kiss he’d get today.

“If you love me,” Hyesung murmured against those swollen lips. “You should win Ji Hoon tomorrow.”

 Andy took the tweezers, closing his left eye, as he leaned closer to the thing he was working with and adjusted the small diamond rocks to a silver necklace. Junjin followed him in suit, giving Andy what he needed, as the silence between them was touchable. But since it was part of the wicked plan Minwoo hyungnim had been planning for so long, Junjin just admired his (was it okay to say his?) Andy at work. The maknae gritted his teeth when the small diamond dropped backwards onto the silver bottom as he quickly turned it over with the tweezers so the hot glue wouldn’t make it frozen.

“Everything in order?” Dongwan questioned after entering the room.

Andy sneered.

“Wow,” Dongwan said as he looked over Andy’s shoulder and saw the unfinished replicate of the necklace in front of him. “That’s really…like a twin.” He praised.

The young boy blushed. “It’s not as accurate as the real one,” he explained. “But what I’ve heard of this ‘Lee Ji Hoon’, I think he won’t notice the difference.”

Junjin nodded, saying, “Even I couldn’t tell whether that was a replicate or not.”

 Dongwan tapped Andy onto the shoulder before he advanced the door again. “Oh,” he abruptly turned around. “Junjin ah, I and Hyesung need you in the gym. Follow me.”

Getting up from the chair, Junjin adjusted his shirt when Andy pouted sadly and grabbed his sleeve. “You are leaving me alone?” he interrogated.

“Yeah,” Junjin answered. “You’ll be fine without me.”

Andy puckered his lips up more. “If you leave without…without…you know, I’ll be sad the rest of the day.”

Junjin smiled. “I see, Andy ya,” he murmured as he leaned down and pecked the other boy’s lips. “Work hard.” He then added as he walked off to Dongwan and grinned.

“Aish…young love.” He mumbled. “I miss it.”

Minwoo’s steps clattered on the granite floor as he held some papers on his arms and walked towards the room that was at the end of the corridor. His thoughts were on this mission and good god how he wanted it to work. He hated Ji Hoon. He hated the whole business that man ran. He hated how he had used him years ago and then asked Eric to work for him though he knew that Minwoo would never forgive him. The short man halted his steps, bowing his head down, when he recalled all those bad dreams he had seen ever since the night his parents had died.

If Dongwan hadn’t appeared into his life and made a total turn to better, Minwoo would have retaliated earlier or even worse: killed Ji Hoon and himself.

Consequences were damned.

Minwoo closed his eyes and gritted his teeth as the papers rustled in his hands and creased, making the text hard to read. From all the people, Minwoo was the last one to hold grudge on anyone. That was all before. Ji Hoon had created the angry, vindictive and sorrowful Minwoo whose hatred towards the man had bubbled for three years.

“Minbongie,” a faint voice murmured from the room he was heading.

Minwoo lifted his head and sneered, “Yeah?”

Dongwan popped his head from the door and smiled, “Nothing. I was just thinking where you were.” He said.

Older guy squatted down to claim one of the creased papers that he had dropped by chance and the entire time his eyes were fixed to the man who had found that hidden human side of Minwoo as he grinned and said, “I’m coming, I’m coming. Just lost into my thoughts.”

Dongwan tilted his head as he let out a chuckle and waited for his husband to join him and their guests. Minwoo scurried towards the man and pecked him when he was by his side. Dongwan grabbed Minwoo’s free hand and flashed him a smirk.

“This mission will be a success.” He whispered. “Don’t worry.”

Minwoo startled. “How did you…know?”

Dongwan laughed heartily. “Yeoboh, I know you. I feel your pain. I can see when you’re troubled. And now…” he kissed his cheek. “…is definitely the right time to be anxious.”  

Minwoo flushed. “Yeoboh,”

“We have each other. We have Eric.” Dongwan commented. “We have something Ji Hoon doesn’t have.”

“Oh,” Minwoo blinked his eyes. “What’s that?”

Dongwan pinched his cheeks as he leaned in and murmured, “We have talent.”

Minwoo, Dongwan and Hyesung put on their caps that had a huge ‘M’ on them. A large white van had been stopped in an eligible distance from the place Lee Ji Hoon was planning yet another scheme to steal some masterpiece. Eric couldn’t stop biting his inner cheeks as he stared at the emptiness and tapped his fingers onto his thighs. Either he was nervous or very angry but when Andy made a sudden move, he flinched.

“Woah,” Andy gasped. “What is it?”

Eric panted. “Ah, nothing.”

“He’s nervous.” answered Minwoo with a cute smile.

“I am not!” Eric defended himself.

Minwoo rolled his eyes. “It’s okay. I’m flustered too.”

Hyesung moved in the van, sitting down in front of Eric as if giving him strength to go on. But he only did it by flashing a faint smile. Trying to be careful that the others didn’t notice, Hyesung supposedly reached his hand towards the box that was next to Eric when, in fact, he was actually brushing his fingers.

“Cut the crap already and just kiss,” Junjin suddenly snapped.

Hyesung had the cap on and his head was bowed, but still everyone knew that he was blushing. Eric tsked as if pretending to be unaware of what the boy was meaning. Reassuringly shoving his hand, Eric told that Junjin had misread their actions.

“Really?” the boy hissed.

Eric nodded.

“We know you love each other madly.” Andy commented. “Just kiss…we won’t look.”

Hyesung turned his head ashamed.

“Yeah,” Dongwan laughed. “We’ll turn around.”

Others did what they had promised but Eric or Hyesung didn’t move from their seats. Hearing Junjin’s irritated breathing, Andy’s happy humming, Minwoo and Dongwan’s almost-bursting-into-a-laughter sniggers and bypassers’ footsteps, made the two just more tensed than they were.

Hyesung adjusted the cap on the crown of his head and was about to heave a sigh when he felt lips covering his and hands getting onto his hips, pulling him towards the other one while the four, supposedly oblivious, guys looked over their shoulders and scorned.   

 Hyesung moved onto Eric’s lap and curled his arms around the man’s shoulders making sure that he wouldn’t fall off. Eric moved his lips quickly and took a note of every gasp, every moan and every sigh that man let out of his mouth. In all the manliness Hyesung had (and believe me when I say ‘all’), Eric felt enthusiastic when he was able to make Hyesung squirm and voice so deeply.

Eric’s eyes went blurry when their tongues met and the force in his hands diminished. The cap kept hitting his forehead but he didn’t care. He didn’t care about the bruise that was surely going to appear after couple of hours and be as blue and purple as it could. Eric released Hyesung’s lips as he trailed his lips through the cheek to his jawline and from there to the neck. Giving kisses to it was however interrupted by Minwoo, who cleared his throat and pointed at Andy, who had blush all over his cheeks. Junjin, luckily, had covered his ears so he wouldn’t hear the voices.

With swollen and red lips, Hyesung got up from Eric’s lap and slid the cap onto his eyes to prevent others’ ability to see the embarrassed look in his eyes.

Eric was totally breathless on the seat as he held his chest and gasped for air.

“Thanks a lot, Hyesung.” Minwoo said. “Our bait is literally unable to do his part.”

Ambushing behind a bush, Hyesung, Minwoo and Dongwan waited that Andy and Junjin did their part, Minwoo had told about at the van. The guards in front of the building were alerted when the two teenagers emerged behind the corner.

Eric was already in but Minwoo wanted to have his revenge and that’s why he wanted to make the guards disappear so they wouldn’t rush in when he was executing the blueprint he had conceived for months and for years. A smirk appeared onto his face when Dongwan caught his hand and Andy and Junjin started to act out.

“Why are you following me Chung Jae ya!?” Andy yelled, clumsily striding towards the guards. “There’s nothing to talk about!”

Junjin jumped behind Andy and caught his wrist turning him around. Other one of the guards moved a bit, looking worriedly towards the two boys.

“I need to claim what’s mine.” Junjin said sharply, tightening his grasp around Andy’s wrist.

Younger boy looked over his shoulder, seeing how the taller guard was advancing them, as he let out a “painful” bemoan and squatted down to the ground. Junjin prevented to smile.

“Hey!” the guard said. “Leave the boy alone.”

Junjin twirled Andy’s hand, earning more bemoans from him.

“HEY!” now the other guard joined the other one and Minwoo, Dongwan and Hyesung revealed themselves behind the bushes. The guards didn’t notice them though. “Why aren’t you listening to us?!”

Junjin lifted his finger onto his lips as he shushed the two guys and lifted Andy up, back at them as he supposedly kicked him and made Andy gag. “He’s mine.” Junjin growled.

The guards gulped when the infuriated teenage boy glared at them. He looked, unnoticeably, over the guards’ shoulders and saw the others going in as he lifted Andy’s head, winked at him and they hugged in front of the two, seriously dumbfounded, tall and built, guards.

“I’m sorry of what I did, hyung~!” Andy pleaded.

“Me too!”

When Minwoo, Dongwan and Hyesung were unable to be seen, Junjin pulled Andy with him back to the corner and grinned when the guards returned to their spot and had no idea of what had just happened.

 “Well?” Ji Hoon interrogated. “Did you get it Eric?”

The said man laughed again as he tossed his hand into his jacket pocket and pulled out something glistering and absolutely beautiful. Ji Hoon smiled widely as he lifted his hands under his chin and admired the dazzling tingle that came from the huge diamond and stung his tongue out, staring at Eric.

“Yeah,” Eric said. “I got it.” 

Ji Hoon clapped his hands like a fool as he moved behind his desk and cupped Eric’s face, staring at him into his eyes.

“You’re the best employee I’ve ever had,” he whispered and ruffled the man’s hair before he took the necklace and embraced it.

Eric stung his tongue out and scorned.

“How’d you get it?” Ji Hoon asked. “No one has ever gotten into the Busan storage.”

The tall man clasped his left hand onto the table and spoke, “I just pumped into an old friend and told him that I need it.”

Ji Hoon was too immersed to the necklace and didn’t notice Eric adding a recorder under the desk. When he lifted his eyes to the man, he put the fake necklace down and interrogated, “Who did you pump into?”

Eric smirked evilly as he leaned in and breathed scarily out, “Lee Minwoo.”