Chapter 4: All the way to Busan

The Muns

AN UPDATE!! 

There's a reason for this...

School continues tomorrow with new stuff and it's my last period before the study break we have so I'm going to be extremely busy in the future OTL

And next week particular will be hectic with all the Christmas stuff and I'll send a gift to abroad and a card to Philippines and then is Finland's independence day and I'll celebrate it by baking gingerbread men. lol!

So this week is going to be stressful and fun. 

Might be able to write...might not be...hehe...dunno! But hey it's me so no one knows what'll happen. XD

FIGHTING!!

Oh, yeah,....I love the next chapter....A LOT! :)

ENJOY!

YESH!! IT'S DECEMBER EVERYONE!!! No snow in Finland yet and that's bull but let's wait and see. ^^ 

And I'm becoming sick...I feel it...D:

ENJOY!


Chapter 4: All the way to Busan

Eric couldn’t believe it but yet it was all true. Kim Dongwan was so shocked that he couldn’t keep his balance and so his personal assistant helped him sit down to a chair that was in the room, and told him to inhale calmly. Hyesung, Andy and Junjin looked at Eric in awe as if waiting his command but when the man seemed too shaken to go on, Hyesung sighed and walked off next to the man.

“I can’t believe this,” Dongwan cried out. “My ancestors’ ornament has been stolen. What the hell am I supposed to do now?” the man whined.

“Mr. Kim, we’ll get it back. That’s for sure.” said the personal assistant. “We just have to wait.”

Dongwan lifted his head from his hands and glared at the girl who had the most terrified frown on her forehead. “No, we can’t just wait.” He retorted. “I need to get it back! It belongs to my family! It’s an ornament that makes our family recognizable. And I was the one who testified that it was stolen.” He added.

Eric squatted down annoyed. He just wanted to scream right now.

"Jung Hyuk ah,” Hyesung whispered, crouching down himself.

“No,” The man mumbled, shaking his head. “No, no, no! This won’t happen! We will get that necklace back as long as we are ‘The Muns’.” He was serious as he got up from the floor, went through Junjin and Andy, followed by Hyesung, who showed the boys to do the same, and when they had exited the museum, Eric at last turned around and said, “I usually don’t do this with total stranger or with Andy, but you’ll come with me to my “boss’s” secret place.”

Ji Hoon raised his eyebrows when Eric hurried into his office, pulled the chair under the table and sat down onto it when it was in its right place.

“So?” Ji Hoon began. “Where is it?”

“It was stolen.” Eric answered steadfast. “But not by me.”

Ji Hoon blinked his eyes.

“Someone got first and managed to steal it under our noses.” Eric mumbled.

“Our?”

Eric nodded and pointed the door. “I had help.”

Ji Hoon cupped his face and looked at Eric, forehead wrinkled and those ridiculously thick lips glistered. Eric replied to his gazing with more intense and piercing stare that built goose bumps onto Ji Hoon’s skin as he cleared his throat and leaned back to his chair.

“So it was stolen? By who?”

Eric snorted. “Do you think I’d be here if I knew who the thief was?” he snapped.

Ji Hoon nodded his head.

“But s/he was a professional.” Eric stated. “I know it. S/he used things that we don’t have. And how everything was planned perfectly. Even the guards couldn’t do anything.” He spoke.

“Wow,” Ji Hoon said. “There’s no way he has worked for me then.”

Eric nodded. “And what was even more elaborate, was the fact that the glass in the room wasn’t even broken.” He muttered.

Ji Hoon inhaled deeply. “Hmm…poor Mr. Kim. He really lost his most important thing, didn’t he?”

“Yes, he did. But I’ll get it before him.” Eric assured. “I won’t lose like this!”

Ji Hoon crossed his arms onto his chest and stared at Eric. “There might be a place, they’d take a necklace that's valuable.”

Eric frowned.

“It’s not in Seoul.” Ji Hoon leaned in to whisper. “So you need to travel but inside Korea though. I’ve heard that…there’s this place where people can go to change their stolen stuff to money and then, you know, live like a king of England.”

“There’s a Queen in England.” Eric commented.

“Whatever, you’ll get money.”

The criminal thought for a moment. “Where is this place?”

Hyesung walked around the corridor, eyeing the paintings and the statues in it, thinking that 99% of those were definitely stolen. Andy sat on the floor and played with the edge of the red carpet, while Junjin leaned against the wall and bowed his head down so he’d sleep.

“Maybe we could use this opportunity to befriend each other?” Hyesung suggested all of a sudden.

“Sounds great,” Andy perked up and his childish face had a huge grin on it.

“I’ll pass,” Junjin mumbled.

“Aish,” The younger boy talked. “Why are you such a head?”

“Woah, ‘our maknae’ said his first bad word.” Junjin teased.

Hyesung turned to look at the two.

“Oh, shut up you…you…filthy bad boy!” Andy raised his voice.

The serious look on Junjin’s face stirred.

“If Mr. Hyesung wants us to open up, we will!” The youngest one said. “And you’ll do it, Choong Jae!”

Hyesung stared at Andy in all the silence he thought was enough while Junjin was glaring at the maknae with his murderous stare that emphasized the cold feeling at the corridor. Younger boy crossed his arms and his stare was as deadly as the other ones.

“I won’t open up to anyone.” Junjin hissed, advancing Andy.

“Maybe you should,” the boy said. “Who knows what kind of mama’s boy will emerge.”

Hyesung cleared his throat but neither one of them heard it.

“How come an orphan like you talks to a hyung like that?” Junjin asked coldly.

Andy gasped and his serious and angry look wavered a lot as his eyes began to gleam. An uncomfortable feeling invaded in his stomach and his eyes started to get blurry all of a sudden though he didn’t know why. Junjin halted his steps right in front of Andy when he heard a sniff escaping from the boy’s mouth. Not sure why his stomach suddenly started to ache, he looked at Hyesung whose look was between rebuke and panic as he unconsciously walked towards Andy and curled his long arms around him, giving reassuring glances at the other boy.

“Sun Ho ya,” Hyesung murmured.

“What’s going on in here?” Eric asked shocked.

“Hyungnim!” Andy cried, running towards the oldest man, hugging him when Eric stumbled back a bit. Eric gazed at Hyesung, who had a sad frown between his eyebrows, and then his sight turned towards Junjin, who was hiding his upset by shifting his head away.

“Eric-sshi,” Hyesung decided to change the subject. “What are we going to do?”

Eric Andy’s hair, staring at his annoying neighbor, as he replied, “We’ll go to Busan.”    

Driving through the night in Eric’s ugly, small and gas-smelling car, took the strength out of every one of them. Andy had fallen asleep after crying for a while and somewhere in the middle of the drive, he had dropped his head onto Junjin’s shoulder. The other boy became flustered, since he couldn’t move so he wouldn’t have woken Andy up, and looked out of the window until they could see the lights of Busan from afar. Hyesung was still a bit flabbergasted by the fact that he was on a road with total strangers, heading to steal back an ornament that could’ve locked them into a prison for a long time. Eric didn’t care about his passengers since all he cared was the money.

Though seeing Andy cry had hurt once again.

“Hey,” Eric said to Hyesung whose eyes were slowly getting shut. “You can sleep. I’ll wake you up once we’re at the motel.”

“No,” Hyesung shook his head. “I can stay up with you. Let the boys sleep.” He added with a yawn.

Eric saw from his side view how Hyesung tried to keep his eyes open but gradually failed and his head bowed, chin hitting his chest. A silent chuckle escaped from Eric’s mouth.

“Please, Hyesung- sshi,” he said, “Sleep.”

The neighbor nodded and like a child or something, he curled up onto the passenger seat and closed his eyes, lips pouting cutely while Eric tried to fight against the want to shove those strands of hair off of his forehead.

An hour later, they finally were in front of the motel.

“We’re here,” Eric announced and Junjin opened his eyes. “Hey, we’re here everyone.” Hyesung pouted even more but managed to wake up while Andy yawned at the back seat, realizing that he had leaned on Junjin’s shoulder this whole time. Blushing a bit from embarrassment, he nodded to say thanks and turned his head to the window, not noticing the small smirk that appeared onto the other one’s lips. “This is going to be our new home for four days.”

“Daebak,” the boys said in unison.

“Cool,” Hyesung smiled at Eric, who blinked his eyes.

“Tomorrow we’ll take everything slowly and then on the third day, we’ll plan everything clearly.” The criminal explained. “I’ll call to my friend, Minwoo, soon.”

Everyone nodded as they jumped off the car and entered their room. For Eric and Hyesung’s surprise, they had a combined bed with fluffy sheets and pillows. Blush formed onto their cheeks after the boys had escaped to their room and closed the door after them. Eric walked to his side meanwhile Hyesung advanced his side and began to open the covers.

“I can sleep on the couch.” Eric spoke awkwardly when the bed was done.

“You’d do that?”

Older man nodded. “You deserve the bed Hyesung-sshi,”

“Thanks…well, good night.”

“Night.”

Junjin jumped onto his bed, curling his arms around his head when Andy stormed out of the bathroom, ran to his bed and dived into the covers, not letting Junjin see anything. Older boy frowned quizzically when Andy’s head popped out of the blanket.

“What the hell’s the matter with you?” he questioned.

“I haven’t gotten used to it that someone’s sleeping with me.” Andy whispered.

The look on Junjin’s face was filled with confusion.

“I’ve slept alone for my life.” The young boy explained. “I have nunas…but they’re grown-ups. My parents love them.”

“Parents? I thought you were an orphan?” Junjin lifted his head from the sheets.

Andy sighed. “I have a family. A big family. But my parents are away a lot. That’s why I hang out with Eric hyungnim.” He told.

“And your nunas?” Junjin interrogated.

Younger boy laughed. “They’re with them in either America or Europe. They’ve circled the world.” He responded.

“Without you?”

Andy quieted down and the other boy glanced at him.

“I have my studies.” Andy mumbled while turning to his side.

Junjin sighed as he did the same thing and said, “You’re in Busan with us now.”

Younger man looked over his shoulder when he heard that and while smiling, he hit his head back onto the pillow and said, “Yes, I’m with you now.”

Tomorrow I’ll meet her, he thought.  

Hyesung woke up after smelling the fresh smell of coffee, coming outside. He squinted his eyes against the light that crammed between the beige colored curtains and got to a sitting position, noticing that the couch next to him was empty. So Eric had woken up already.

Hyesung stretched his arms and walked towards the bathroom, showered himself and exited the room, following the crispy smell of coffee that led him to the cafeteria of the motel. There was Eric, reading a newspaper. When he sat down, Eric lowered the newspaper and passed him a plate of foods he had chosen.

“Where’re the kids?” Hyesung asked.

“I gave money to Junjin because he needed something and Andy needed to meet someone who lives here.” Eric answered nonchalantly.

“Oh,”

“Don’t worry. Our sons will be here soon.” The sheepish smirk disappeared from Eric’s mouth when Hyesung slapped him. “Ow!”

Younger man sipped the coffee and a satisfied grin curved onto his lips as he relished the smelly steam that rose from the black liquid. Eric stared at him amused.

“Are you that smitten?”

“W-w-what?”

“To your coffee…I’ve never seen anyone staring at it so lovingly.” The handsome man laughed.

Hyesung pouted. “I haven’t been able to drink coffee in a while so I’m relishing it now until I lose it again.”

Eric almost dropped the paper from his hands. “You haven’t drunk coffee in a while? How broke are you?”

Younger man tsked and sipped the coffee again, squeals exiting his mouth.

“Well, from now on,” Eric began. “You’ll be able to drink it. I want to see that smile again.” He added and fished out his phone and snapped a picture of that smiling Hyesung and then that dumbfounded Hyesung.

“What!?” Hyesung covered his face shamefully. “Did you just take a picture of me!?”

Eric nodded and smirked. “I’ll put it as my kakaotalk picture and as my background photo. We’re ‘married’ after all.”

Hyesung blushed even more as he muttered, “Unfortunately.”

Junjin walked out of the shop, happily smiling when he saw something that made him halt his steps. His mouth cracked open and, though he felt how his throat dried out, he just stared at the view.

What was Andy doing with a girl?

Junjin was wearing a frown, when he got back home. He stood in the foyer for a minute when something nudged him and banged the door closed, managing to drop couple old (and ugly) paintings from the wall to the floor. Frowning even more, Junjin went forward until he was behind the door, opened it and entered the room. And what he saw made him totally curious.

Andy sat on the bed, head between his knees, when he heard the door being opened and sensed that someone sat next to him. Not bothering to lift his head up, Andy sobbed into his knees and slowly curled his arms around them, tightening his grasp around them as he felt a hand cramming between his forehead and knees and tardily lifting his chin up, fixing his eyes to the other ones.

“Why are you crying, babo ya?” Junjin asked.

“Not your business.” Andy hissed, cutely pouting as the huge teardrops drained from his eyes.

“Is it because of the girl I saw you with?” Junjin tried again.

Andy bit his lip.

“It’s because of her, isn’t it?” Slightly older man questioned and this time Andy let out a moan that was filled with devastation. “Who was she? And what happened, babo ya?”

“She’s an old friend…an old crush…” Andy blushed. “And she kissed me.”

The look on Junjin’s face lightened up. “So?”

“Nothing…I just stood there like a fool, not knowing what to do.” Andy explained. “And I could tell she noticed it.”

Junjin wanted to laugh but instead of it, he just grinned. “Was it your first kiss?”

Andy became redder and redder.

“Oh, my god! It was!” Junjin shouted happily.

“Don’t scream! There’s no need for Eric hyungnim and Mr. Hyesung to know.” Andy snapped.

“Sorry,” Junjin sealed his lips. “But why are you so gloomy?”

Younger male sighed. “Because I can’t kiss. I don’t know how to do it. And if I ever get the chance to kiss her again, I want to be good at it.”

Junjin blinked his eyes for a minute, before he slapped the other one and said, “You can practice.”

“Yeah, right. With what? I see no one.” Younger male said.

“I see you…and me. I can help you.”

Andy’s eyes became bigger. “W-w-what!? You mean that you…a-a-and…m-me?”

“Yeah,” Junjin said frankly. “Kiss me.”