Chapter 12: Torture

The Muns

. LOL! 

Enjoy! 

This will end soon!! ^^ 

And this will be my last story before the hiatus. :)

FIGHTING!


Chapter 12: Torture

A hit.

Another.

Somersault, and the guard was lying on the floor, hammered.

Surprise attack behind the wall and two guards were seeing stars, getting hands cuffed while three others were defeated by Minwoo and Dongwan.

“HEY!” taller bloke shouted, scurried towards the three, as Hyesung caught the carpet, pulled it and waited for the guard to fall off. Minwoo hurried next to him, stole his weapons and hid them while Dongwan broke all the video cameras. 

“Great job, yeoboh,” Minwoo said as he pulled Dongwan from the waist and they shared long and noisy kiss right in front of Hyesung who blushed and tried to look away, not thinking the kiss he and Eric had shared minutes ago.

Clearing his throat, Hyesung managed to break the kiss off, as he pointed at the corridor and asked if they could go on. Minwoo glanced at him then at Dongwan in his arms as he shrugged and nodded. Hyesung sighed relieved.

“Not as touchy as our children…yeah right.” He mumbled.

Ji Hoon felt the creeps on his back as he stared at Eric, whose face, from smirking and wicked one to serious and murderous one, was like a statue as his eyes pierced through Ji Hoon’s head. Eric clasped his hand harder onto the wooden board as he showed his teeth as if being a vampire.

“Well?” He growled. “Cat took your tongue?” he asked.

Ji Hoon gulped.

“Why are you acting this way after I had mentioned Minwoo’s name?” Eric questioned. “TELL ME!”

Ji Hoon flinched. “What…what do you mean?” he interrogated, trying to sound cool and subtle.

Eric leaned closer. “You know what I mean.”

Ji Hoon swallowed something down through his dry throat as he encouraged himself to fix his eyes towards Eric’s and try to keep them steadied. Eric had scrunched his eyebrows. They were now covering his eyelids as his face looked unreadable. Ji Hoon had never been that scared.

“I see.” He abruptly said.

Eric kept his position.

“I know what’s going on.” Ji Hoon got up from the chair.

“No, you don’t.” Eric shook his head.

Ji Hoon laughed heartily. “I think I do. I can’t believe that I’ve been such an .”

Eric gritted his teeth as he followed moving Ji Hoon with his eyes. His boss walked, hands behind his back, in front of him and when he was standing in front of Eric, he pulled his hands next to his body, laughed and then, without letting Eric realize what was going on, he hit him onto his stomach, making him gasp.

“Don’t with me Eric.” Ji Hoon said.

Eric turned red as he couldn’t breathe while his left hand held the table so falling down wouldn’t hurt. Ji Hoon crouched down, straightening hanging-in-there Eric’s collar as he punched him again and Eric gagged, left hand dropping from the desk, making him meet the floor. Ji Hoon stared at him despicably.

“You’re just like Minwoo’s parents.” He muttered. “Weak.”

Eric growled, gasping until his face was turning normal shade again. “Don’t…don’t…talk…lk…like that about…out…out…Minwoo’s…pa…pa…rents.” He said. “You…sh….”

Ji Hoon laughed so much that he had to hold his stomach. The view of weaken Eric getting up amused him so much. When Eric lifted his right hand under his lip, he felt moist part and perceived that it was blood. He had just gotten up when Ji Hoon pushed him down and Eric hit his head to an edge of bookshelf. He didn’t pass out but he was close to. Ji Hoon chuckled as he stomped his leg next to him and kicked his right leg, hands stuffed into his pockets.

“Tell me two reasons why I shouldn’t kill you like I do to your dearest Hyesung ah.” He spoke sternly.

Eric’s eyes widened as he lifted his left arm only to get it twisted by Ji Hoon. He bemoaned. Ji Hoon laughed terribly as he smacked Eric’s left cheek.

“Why are you so weak?” Ji Hoon interrogated. “I see.” He grinned. “Love has made you like this. Well, then it’d be even tastier to kill that angel of yours.”

Abruptly Eric lifted his right hand and curled it around Ji Hoon’s neck as he got up to a sitting position, setting his eyes at him, while Ji Hoon grabbed the wrist into his hands and tried to jerk it off but Eric wouldn’t let go. He wouldn’t. Not after what he said. Not after what he has done. Eric wouldn’t let go. On the contrary, he tightened it. He tightened it until Ji Hoon couldn’t breathe.

“Say that…” Eric bit his inner cheeks, the look in his eyes seriously scary and killing. “…one more time and I swear the god,” Ji Hoon gasped. “…that I will kill you cruelly.”

Ji Hoon bit his lower lip. “You can’t kill me.”

Eric startled.

“You’re weak. You owe me.” Ji Hoon retorted. “You owe me your life.”

He smirked when he felt Eric’s hand lightening around his neck and eventually pulling away. Ji Hoon tapped his shoulder and ignored the infuriated glare.

“See?” he mumbled. “You’re weak. No wonder someone like Hyesung would love—“

In that second the door banged open and Eric punched Ji Hoon onto the face.

Andy opened his eyes quickly. He exhaled rapidly as he felt his hands trembling and head pounding. Getting to a sitting position, he looked around the van and found that there was no one. Panic rising inside his body, he rushed towards the back door and opened it, jumping out of the car, as he collided with Junjin and the boy noticed his tears.

“Andy!” he said. “Why are you crying?”

The younger boy threw his arms around Junjin as he hugged him tightly and hid his face into his chest, cuddling against it. Junjin frowned but hugged the boy back, his hair when he heard sobbing. Pulling Andy away, to see his face, Junjin cupped his face and wiped away those big tears.

“I saw a bad dream.” Andy explained, pouting so cutely that it hurt.

“What was it about?” Junjin asked.

“It was about my family…my real family.” Andy responded.

Junjin stopped those cheeks. “What did you see?”

“They…they…they came back.”

Hyesung looked at Eric who was getting clumsily up from the floor. When Eric almost fell, he ran towards him and grabbed him into his embrace hugging him before he checked that Ji Hoon hadn’t touched him any further. Eric smiled as he cupped Hyesung’s face and pecked him.

“I’m fine.”

“It doesn’t look like that.” Hyesung puckered up his lips as he noticed all the bruises on his face.

“Don’t worry,” Eric assured, Hyesung’s cheeks with his thumbs. “They will get better. Believe me, I’m fine.” He flashed a smile before he kissed him again.

Minwoo was staring at Ji Hoon who groaned on the floor as he clasped his hands onto his collar and pulled him up. Glaring at him angrily, he almost threw him at the wall opposite of him. Dongwan was by his side, gazing at Ji Hoon who laughed heartily as he saw the richest man in the world.

“I didn’t know you had fun with the richest man in the world.” Ji Hoon said. “I see why you always were after money.” He added.

Minwoo didn’t want to listen something that ridiculous as he punched the man with full power and made him cough blood. That didn’t stop Ji Hoon though. He just smirked, mouth bloody, as he steadied his eyes at Minwoo and then at Dongwan.

“He’s just after your money.” He mumbled, seeing how those words provoked Dongwan. “Just like his parents were.”

Tears invaded under Minwoo eye bags as he gritted his teeth and tried to cover his ears from all that bull.

“Why did you even take a man like Minwoo to yourself?” Ji Hoon directed a question to Dongwan who chuckled. “Isn’t there much safer choices out there? Someone who isn’t yearning for money: someone who isn’t weak: someone who hasn’t lived his life in darkness.

Minwoo was just about to hit Ji Hoon again, when other pairs of fists came over his shoulder and caused severe damages on that man’s face. His gorgeous lips were scarred, his left eye was black, his cheeks were wounded and his forehead was covered in blood too. When Ji Hoon opened his half lidded eyes, he gasped.

Eric had his fist up.

Hyesung had his fist up.

Dongwan had his fist up.

“Why did I choose Minwoo?” Dongwan leaned closer to the man, stepping onto his toes. “Well, he isn’t like you. Easy to hate that is…”

“So what if he’s yearning for money?” Eric mumbled under his teeth. “Aren’t you the same?”

“I don’t even know you,” Hyesung snarled. “But if you ever talk to my husband’s best friend like that…” he wiped his finger over his throat. “…I will kill you instantly.”

Minwoo had tears of joy in his eyes he clasped the man down onto his chair and asked from his friends, “Should we do something to him before we call the police and say that he stole Princess Changjo’s necklace?”

The sneaky smiles on the others’ faces made Ji Hoon’s heartbeat race.

“I think we should torture him a bit.” Dongwan said with a straight face. “It can’t be as bad as framing, right Eric?”

Oldest man of them all nodded. “Definitely. What do you say…yeoboh?” he glanced at Hyesung who blushed. “I…I…I agree…yeoboh.”

Minwoo turned his murderous gaze at the victim as he pulled out his phone and texted to someone. After couple of minutes, Junjin and Andy came with a machine into the room and plugged it in as the machine began to buzz. Minwoo held Ji Hoon’s hands as Andy advanced them and started to put small stickers onto the man’s arm, thighs and legs as he nodded towards Junjin who told Minwoo to let go. The other boy turned a knob and sound of electricity trailed through the strings towards Ji Hoon whose eyes widened. When it hit his body, the lights in the room flickered until some of them switched off.

“Are you sure he won’t die?” Dongwan questioned.

Minwoo nodded. “Electric shock has been planned in a way that it doesn’t kill or stun the one who receives it.”

Eric nodded. “That’s the most excruciating way to torture someone but hey, he deserves it.”

Hyesung stared at the two boys who were either seriously immersed to the scene or extremely terrified. He couldn’t decide until Dongwan nodded at him and told him to call the police. Before he left the room, he asked Eric to remove the recorder (earning shocked expression from Ji Hoon) as the rest of the members switched off the machine, tied him up to Ji Hoon to the chair and gathered each other before they advanced the door. When Dongwan was at it, he suddenly turned around to fish something out of his pocket.

Ji Hoon’s forehead furrowed when he saw the necklace in Dongwan’s hands and began to wiggle his arms. But then Dongwan shook his head and said, “This is the real one” pouted and followed Minwoo who exited the room.

Outside they all stood in circle and laughed.

It had been a success.

“Who are we!?” Eric yelled.

“We’re SHINHWA!”

Andy and Junjin sat at the backseat of the car as they were heading back to home. Younger boy spoke nothing and Junjin felt the worry inside him. He knew it was about the dream. Thinking it would help, he grabbed that small hand into his and flashed a fade smile.

“It was just a nightmare.” He assured.

“I know.”

“They won’t…won’t do that.” Junjin said. “I’ll make sure.”

Andy lifted his pouty lips and glossy eyes at the other boy. “I don’t want to be separated from you guys.” He murmured, lips quivering.

Junjin pulled the boy into his arms.

“Remember,” he whispered. “I made a promise.”

Andy nodded.

“I won’t let you go…without a fight.”

That sentence brought a cute smile onto younger boy’s lips. He curled his arms around Junjin when Eric announced that they were at their apartment building. When Andy and Junjin stepped out, a woman rushed towards them, pushed Junjin away and took Andy by the wrist into her embrace.

“ANDY YA, WE’VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE!” She said. “WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?”

Junjin bit his inner cheeks as he grabbed Andy’s left hand into his and glared at the woman for a while. She was utterly shaken.

“Excuse me ma’am,” he said. “But the question is: where have you been?”