Chapter 9: Shinhwa

The Muns

The most cliche title of a chapter ever...but then again...I've never used it before so I think it's new for me :P kekekkekekke!

Lots and lots and lots of romance....<3 

And yeah, I had like the most severe writer's block ever and just though 'OMFG WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW!?' and all this was because the Ji Hoon part. XD lol! But now it's under control and it shoudl be okay....I hope...O_____________________________________________________o

ENJOY! 

Please...comments, rants, poems, songs, improvements...umm....fangirling/boying....votes...subscribers, problem solving  and yeah...anything. :D 

FIGHTING!


Chapter 9: Shinhwa

Eric widened his eyes as his right hand reached to Minwoo’s. All that happened instinctively. But it didn’t seem to matter Minwoo, why would it? He was the one who had betrayed Eric so getting that kind of attention from him felt rather good. Eric frowned and waited his best friend’s mouth to open.

Dongwan curled his arms over the man’s shoulders and snuggled against him as if giving him strength to open up to his best friend at least this time.

“What did he do?” Eric asked softly.

Minwoo looked over Eric’s head, not planning to look at him as that hand tightened its grasp around his wrist and eventually managed to get those small eyes at him. Eric could see it. Minwoo was Minwoo again. There was something in his eyes, he had never seen before. It was like he had cried his inner soul out and had no feelings left anymore. Yet he was in love, yet he was his best friend, yet they were like brothers, and that’s why Eric knew…he knew it by heart…that Minwoo was trustworthy. He wasn’t a foe…he wasn’t evil…still there was times he was that too…but he was Minwoo…his Minwoo.

“Minwoo ya,” Dongwan whispered. “Tell him…I’m here with you. You can do it.”

The short man nodded.

“Minwoo ya,” Eric said.

Hyesung, Junjin and Andy were standing next to Eric and they too supported Minwoo to open his mouth.

“He…Ji Hoon…he…he…” Minwoo stammered. “He framed my parents…”

Eric gasped and his eyebrows furrowed down.

“W-w-what?” he said.

Minwoo snorted. “Yeah, he framed my parents. He tortured them and, you know what he asked me to do?”

Eric shook his head.

Minwoo stared at him coldly, remembering the ghost from the past.

“He told me to kill them…with my own hands. And if I didn’t do it, he’d kill them and you and all I cared about.” He replied.

Dongwan’s breathing got heavier.

“What did you do?” Eric questioned. “You didn’t kill them, right?”

“Of course not…I asked him to give me time…to do it. But I didn’t.” Minwoo mumbled. “I didn’t kill them…I asked them to leave. I asked them to run away.”

Eric’s grasp got so tight that Minwoo felt his self-esteem rising.

“I managed to let them go…but...it was too late.” Minwoo whispered.

Hyesung gasped and his hand got around Eric’s upper arm. Andy widened his eyes and Junjin received him into his arms, he too feeling somewhat shocked.

“Ji Hoon…Ji Hoon killed them?” Eric interrogated.

A tear fell from Minwoo’s eye. “Well…at least they died together.”

Eric clenched his fist.

“Do you remember the huge bank robbery that occurred because Ji Hoon had sent his men to do it?” Minwoo asked.

Eric nodded.

“He tainted my parents’ and my reputation with it. He sent a fake message from them, saying that it was them who planned it and executed it. And everyone…every single person in my proximity disappeared…except you and Dongwan.” Minwoo answered. “I was abandoned by everyone. And then…I secluded myself from everything and decided to become that professional we always wanted to be.”

“You’re an idiot.”

Everyone looked at Eric.

“W-w-what!?” Minwoo stuttered.

“YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME!!” Eric screamed.

“YOU WOULD’VE BEEN TOO BLIND TO BELIEVE!” Minwoo scoffed.

“I BELIEVE YOU NOW!” Eric retorted.

Other four in the room face palmed.

“YOU ARE SPECIAL STUPID!” Eric yelled.

“WHAT!?”

“OF COURSE I’D BELIEVE MY BEST FRIEND OVER SOME WHO MEANS NOTHING TO ME!” Oldest man shouted.

Minwoo stopped yelling and just stared at Eric.

“Minwoo…you should’ve just told me.” Eric pleaded.

The said man blushed and bowed his head.

“And what comes to you and Kim Dongwan…” Eric sighed. “…I can’t believe you got married before me…”

Dongwan and Minwoo showed the sleeping areas to the two eager teenager boys while Eric and Hyesung waited the others at the corridor. Glancing at Eric time to time, Hyesung couldn’t stop admiring what that man had done hours ago. Hyesung felt his whole body screaming, heart going crazy, when suddenly Eric glanced at him and they froze.

Not really understanding the sudden quiet that descended between them, Hyesung cleared his throat and bowed his head to look at his hands.

“You know,” they said in unison all of a sudden.

They blushed.

“Listen,” again in unison.

 “Eric,” Hyesung murmured. “What you did back there…was amazing.”

Older man glanced at the slender bodied one. “It was?”

Hyesung nodded. “I only knew the fast tempered Eric…not this…kind and awesome sided one.”

Eric felt his brain function stop when Hyesung smiled at him, he opened his mouth and said, “Can I kiss you?”

That night was a storm. Not just storm, but rain and thundering too. Andy pulled his blanket on, pouted and closed his eyes when someone nibbled the edge of his blanket and he turned around terrified, thinking it would be someone else.

“What?” Andy hissed.

Junjin puckered his lips up and looked everywhere else but at Andy, as the blush covered his cheeks quickly.

“Jinnie what is it?” Andy interrogated tiredly.

“Can I sleep with you?” Junjin blurted out.

Andy blinked his eyes and became so red that Junjin regretted the question.

“S-sure…but why?”

In that second the lights flickered and the thundering sound outside made Junjin jump inside Andy’s blanket. Suddenly Andy felt his brain working as he lifted the sheet and saw Junjin hugging his waist.

“Are you afraid of thundering?” he questioned.

“N-n-no,” Junjin answered.

Andy grinned.

“WHAT!?” other boy retorted.

“Nothing…that’s just…cute.”

Hyesung didn’t have the courage to enter his and Eric’s room. Minwoo had made it obviously clear that they had no rooms available and that Hyesung had to sleep with Eric whether he wanted it or not.

When Hyesung cracked the door open, Eric stood in front of him, hair wet and pajamas on.

“Oh,” he said. “Hi,”

Hyesung closed the door and turned around. “Hi,” he spoke.

“Minwoo didn’t have any spare rooms?” Eric asked.

Younger male nodded.

“Listen Eric,” he began nervously.

“Yeah?”

Hyesung inhaled and fixed his eyes to the taller man.

“What is it?” Eric blinked his eyes.

Hyesung said nothing as he pulled Eric by the collar towards his lips and just kissed him spontaneously. When he let Eric go, the man had his mouth open.

“What was that for?” Eric blushed totally red.

“Answer to your question…yes, you can.”

Minwoo finally smiled. He was feeling great.

“How are you planning to ask him?” Dongwan suddenly broke the train of thoughts.

“I don’t know. I think I’ll just say it.” Minwoo answered.

Dongwan got closer to his body and cuddled onto his chest. “I’m glad you and Eric are friends again.”

Minwoo felt his whole body lighting up in excitement.

“Me too…”

Dongwan chuckled. “Though…your friendship was over for like…five minutes…”

Minwoo scoffed annoyed. “Well, for me and Eric that’s like 10 years.”

“I know.” Dongwan assured. “What was the name you came up for our team again?” he lifted his head up and looked down at Minwoo.

“Shinhwa.” Older man answered and flashed a smile.