Chapter 10: Realization

The Muns

I'M SO DAMN SORRY EVERYONE!!

I GOT THE MOST SEVERE WRITER'S BLOCK EVER AND NOW...AFTER 10 DAYS...I'M ABLE TO UPDATE!! 

SORRY!! D:

This is dedicated to Orangekid1007! Syaf, I love you so damn much!!

Saranator fanclub's CEO! XD looooool!

ENJOY!

I'm so damn sorry!! 

EPIC FAIL SORRY!

/sigh

MERRY XMAS!!

PLEASE COMMENT, RATE, RANT, VOTE, SUBSCRIBE ETC. BC I LOVE IT! 


Chapter 10: Realization

“What!?” Eric said. “You’ve planned this for…how long?”

Minwoo blushed. “Ever since I became professional I hoped that we could be a team. Then I found Dongwan and you found…umm…Hyesung and your kids, and I started to think that with the power of six, we can do anything.” He explained.

Eric flashed an incredibly cute smile. “Wow,”

“So,” Hyesung tapped the table with his fingers, ignoring Eric’s tense glare. “Shinhwa?”

Dongwan nodded and grabbed Minwoo’s hand. “My Minbongie has thought about this a lot. He always gets stupid ideas but from all of those, this is the best.” He said.

Minwoo grinned.

“So you’re saying that we,” Andy pointed at him and Junjin. “Should join your illegal goings?”

The professional nodded. “You’d be the ones who distract people.”

Eric turned to look at his family. “That’s the important part.”

Minwoo agreed.

“Since you two are pretty innocent looking, well,” he laughed. “Andy is…so you’d make a great distraction.”

Andy looked at Junjin who flashed him a faint smile.

“Actually,” The youngest one said. “I have some knowledge of replicates.”

Minwoo smirked. “Excellent. That we need in our upcoming mission.” He said.

The Muns blinked their eyes. “Mission?” they asked in unison.

“Yeah,” the smallest member of the group exclaimed. “We’re planning to revenge Ji Hoon.”

“Hyesung,” Eric spoke when he entered the room he had slept last night.

The said man turned around and set his eyes to the older man. “What?” he asked.

Eric stepped closer and cupped his face, kissed him onto his lips, and made him baffled. When Eric, after the indescribably soft and nice kiss, pulled off, Hyesung felt the blush on his cheeks. “Hi,” Eric said shyly.

“Hello,” Hyesung answered.

Then the silence descended between them. Only the ticking clock on the wall emitted its sounds around the room whilst Hyesung gulped and stared at Eric who as strangely looked back at him. The silence wasn’t that awkward but it wasn’t that nice either. Eric’s breathing was heavy as if he was thinking of something intensely and accurately while Hyesung’s mind went thousand miles, pondering whether he should do it or not.

That thought sank away as soon as Eric cupped his face again and somehow managed to increase that heartbeat inside his chest. Hyesung curled his arms around Eric’s neck and just answered the kiss with much of the certainty he had. Older man haltingly put his hands onto Hyesung’s waist and squeezed the jacket that man had worn for days under his palms, the fabric creasing a little.

The movement was slow and every time Hyesung’s upper lip got between Eric’s thick ones and their lips cracked open a bit and their breathes mixed, Eric grabbed the waist harder and his fingertips pressed the hipbones gently but still somewhat strongly. Hyesung was shocked of how his body reacted to everything. He was shocked how his mind felt at ease, how his chest fluttered, how his legs were like fondue and how his whole mind just thought about the man who he was kissing.

When Hyesung felt something wet on his lower lip, he pulled off. Baffled and embarrassed, he hurriedly straightened his shirt and jacket and lifted his hand onto his lips as if wiping them after the kiss though in reality he was inhaling the last tastes that man had left. Eric stared at him as confused as he did.

It was very challenging to deny that that kiss hadn’t been splendid and beautiful.

Minwoo flashed a smile to the two maknaes as he grabbed the map he had and exited the room, leaving the two alone. Junjin glanced at Andy on and off and each time his glare deepened to either angrier or more serious one. Andy just tapped the table and hummed something cutely when Junjin moved on his chair and was able to get Andy’s attention.

“Andy,” older boy said.

The young boy blinked his eyes.

“You haven’t forgotten our deal, right?” Junjin suddenly questioned.

Andy pouted interrogatively.

“When we complete this mission, I’ll buy you anything you want, anything you desire, anything you love.” Junjin continued while staring at him.

“Hyung,”

Junjin ignored that. “I won’t leave from your side until I’ve bought everything you want.”

Andy blushed. “But…after this mission I’d have money to by anyth—“

Junjin’s expressionless gaze made Andy stop.

“I’ll be by your side till I’ve made you happy.” Older man assured.

Andy nodded slowly not understanding. “Okay…hyung. I…I…thank you.”

Junjin narrowed his eyes as he said, “What about Aen Sun then?”

“Who?” Andy frowned.

“The girl you love,” Junjin said sternly. “The girl that made you learn how to kiss.” He added. “The girl who stole your first kiss from…from…from…”

Andy looked at him and felt his body tensing in that second.

“…from me.” Junjin spoke. “The girl who stole your first kiss from me.”

“J-j-Junjin,” Andy stuttered.

Junjin flashed a smile. “I realized it too late, Andy.” He mumbled. “After the kiss.”

“Realized what?” Andy blinked his eyes.

“That I like you.”

Andy gasped. “Jin ah,”

“This is super weird.” Junjin laughed. “I just met you and most of all, you’re a boy. Totally opposite of me. You’re small, weak and you have no idea about the world. But still,” he got up from the chair. “I like you. I like you so damn much.”

“I…I…”

Junjin chuckled as he closed his eyes. “I’m powerless, Andy. I’m powerless when it comes to you.”

Andy’s eyes followed how Junjin walked towards the door. “J-j-Jin ah,”

“Tsk…I chose you too late And—“

“STOP TALKING!” Younger boy yelled. “For god’s sakes stop talking and hear me out!”

Junjin fluttered his eyes.

“There’s no Aen Sun anymore!” The young guy said. “I…I left her.”

Taller boy started to smile idiotically after being all bewildered.

“Actually,” Andy looked anywhere else but at Junjin’s eyes. “I got over her. I got over her, Junjin.”

Junjin’s hands cupped Andy’s chubby cheeks.

“I got over her, Jin ah,”

Junjin nodded as he began to lean in.

“I got over…her.” Andy murmured as his eyes went shut and Junjin’s lips covered his tenderly. “I like you more.” Younger boy whispered against Junjin’s mouth as Junjin angled his head and they kissed.

Minwoo pecked Dongwan onto his lips after entering the room he had been earlier. Dongwan grinned while he was scattering different kinds of papers around, waiting for Minwoo to sit down in front of him.

“Yeoboh,” the older man said.

Dongwan sneered.

“I’m very happy…do you know that?” Minwoo questioned.

Dongwan flushed.

“I’m so happy that I can feel this will work.” Minwoo explained. “I know…I know that we’re going to be successful.” He added.

“I agree, Minwoo ya,” Dongwan replied.

Minwoo stared at his husband for a while before he leaned onto the desk and kissed him again.

“I love you.”

“I love you more.” Dongwan said shyly.

“I love you the most.” Minwoo nuzzled his nose against Dongwan’s. “And nothing will change that.”

Ji Hoon turned around his chair when the door of his room banged open. Tall man he knew well, entered the room, having a smile on his face as he advanced the desk, clasped his hands onto it and laughed.

“Well?” Ji Hoon interrogated. “Did you get it Eric?”

The said man laughed again as he tossed his hand into his jacket pocket and pulled out something glistering and absolutely beautiful. Ji Hoon smiled widely as he lifted his hands under his chin and admired the dazzling tingle that came from the huge diamond and stung his tongue out, staring at Eric.

“Yeah,” Eric said. “I got it.”