Found you

DARKEST SECRET IN A NERD

 ______'s POV.

What did I just do, but I did save sulli from the evil old man. What is I get cuaght and they will try and team up with that old man. Ahhrg! What ever I need sleep for the test. I jumped into bed and slept.
*School Morning*
I got dressed like this with my glasses,a pony tail, and a black skinny jeans.
LULUS - Dotted-Panel Lace Chiffon Blouse
'You got this ____.' I thought. As you walk to school, you saw Beast one of your enemy and they saw you and smirked. 
 
"So little girl I see that got a little bit lost." Jun Hyung said.
 
"I'm okay so move so I can go." You hissed at them.
 
"I see your a fistey one I like that."  Gi Kwang said. You chuckled which made them confused. You then kicked Gikwang in the stomache. You cuaght Junhyun's wrist and punched him in the face that made him fall down right to the ground.
 
"That's all you got?" You smirked and left. As you went to the classroom. Your teacher came in.
 
"We have new students now come in." You were shocked to see Beast they ran up to you and grabbed you by the callor and pulled you up. 'This is crap.' You saw Taemin walk you glared at him not to. You sighed and glared at them. Everyone was afriad to stand up and even the teacher couldn't speak up.  
 
"Let's talk to somewhere else than this." Your face turned cold and everyone shivered. You then pulled them to the roof. 
 
"You think you can get aw-" Befor  Doo Joon could saw anything you punched them after 2 minutes Beast were down leaving you with a scratch on your face. You went to the hall way until someone stopped you and grabbed you buy the shoulder's the person then pushed you to the wall. You saw Lay's face being serious then being calm. 
 
"What are y-." Befor you could say anything he pulled you in for a hug.
 
"I found you Candy." You stopped and your eyes widened. (Pink-issh = Mandarin)
 
Lay POV.
I heard from Sehun that he saw ______ with the braclet crying and holding onto it. 'That as to be her.' I thought I saw _____ or should I saw Candy. I grabbed her buy the shoulders and pulled her to the walls.
"What are y-." I hugged her tight. 'She can't go anywhere anymore.' I thought.
 
"I found you Candy." I felt her body froze.
 
_____'s POV.
 
' Yixing.' The words came in my mind."I don't know what your talking about." I said. 
 
"Stop lying. I will never let you go ever." He hugged me tighter. I tryed to push him away but my hands were to weak. You began to cry. 
"You lied to me you bastard." I started hitting him.
 
"I won't leave you again please stay." He begged me. I pushed him away and left him. He was on the floor. I wiped my tear. 'It's over Yixing.' I thought. 
 
Author POV.
Little did you know the Queenka's over hearing your conversation. 
 
"That brat just made oppa cry." CL said.
 
"We will get revenge on her." Bom smirked at them. 
*Lunch time*
Lay's face was happy at the same time sad. He looked for you but you were no where to be found. You were at the gym playing basket ball. You then heard foot steps you turned around seeing the Queenka's.
"You were making oppa sad and we will get you for that." Dara smiled at you. They walked up to you but you were still shooting hoops. They pushed you to the ground and poured water all over your body. Minzy slapped your face and began to hit you. You were then bruised up and left alone. You stood up seeing someone runnign up to you soon you out.
 
Lay's POV.
I was finding _____ but I didn't see her anywhere. I then went to the gym to see _____ limping with bruise everywhere she then fell to the ground. 
"Hey _____! wake up." I shook her but she didn't answer. I had to carry her to the nurse. 'You'll be alright I will always be with you and never leaving you again.' I thought.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________Hey guys sorry it's late for me my dad comes home at 6:00 pm and I didn't even do my homework so I wrote it short sorry guys but next week there is no school and winter break YAY!!!!!! I'll write more soon bye guys.