Talented drunk girl

DARKEST SECRET IN A NERD
______'s POV.
 
*after school*
 
"Hey _____ I meet you later. I'll text you when we have a you know what." Krystal unnie told me. 
   
        "Arraso I meet you later." I waved to her when I was about to leave I was stop by some kind of person. "Excuse me I need to go no-" I looked up and saw Lay and EXO. 
         
    "Hey the P.E teacher needs you after school in the gym." Lay said. 'Wait how did they know I'm in the Sports Team? Well whatever I need to hurry up so I can leave.' I thought.
   
          "Okay tell him I'll be there." I said and went to the Gym. I saw my gym teacher and.......... EXO!!!!!??????
         
     "Teacher why are they here?" I pointed at them. 
     
        "Oh I forgot these guys are here they have been with our sports team for a long time now." Smiled at me. "Okay lets see what you've got now we have Judo class, Soccer class, Gymnastic class, and ect. 'Ohh this is like candy shop for little kids.' I thought jumping up and down in my mind.
         
"I'll choose all." I grinned at my teacher. He was shocked how small I was I guess but I mastered all of them. 
   
     "Fine but we have to test you." He said
           
   "I'll change then." I said. I changed into shorts and a shirt like this to cover my tattoo
Tokyo Fashion - Long-Sleeve Mock Two-Piece Check Top
 
 
 The guys were looking at my legs and I smirked in my mind. 
   
       "Lets get started into Judo class. Tao is the best student in out class. Lets start with easy and take off your glasses please." He said.
             
    "I'll leave the glasses on and I'll choose Tao." I pointed at him. He smirked at me. 
       
         "I can't fight with a little girl like you." He smirked at me.
 
Author's POV.
 
      "I cant't fight with a little girl like you." Tao smirked. 'She is so in love with me.' Tao thought.You smirked at him. 
 
        "Please if you like then go easy on me." 
   
  "Are you okay with this _____-sshi." Gym teacher told you.
         
    "I'm fine lets just get started you said. You and Tao were on a mat. 
         
 "Ready set start!" He yelled out.'I have to start easy with her' He thought. 'This is how much pain I had to take for you bastards.' You thought. You swift his behind leg that made him fall down before he could attack you. 'This girl is tough.' He thought. Tao standed up and you got his hand and twisted it and flipped him over. Everyone was shocked. "Stop!" Your gym teacher said. You stood up and bowed to him.  
           
            "Next time you should be tougher than that." You dusted your shirt like you fell down and fixed your glasses. 'She is really one weird girl.' Exo thought. "Whats next." You smiled at your teacher. 
 
      "Well running." 
     
   "Then lets warm up shall we." You started streching and  doing warming up.  
           
      "Who would you like to choose? " He told you. 
       
"Which one is the best one?" You said.
   
          "Kai but-" You stopped him from saying anything else and chosed him. 'This girl is crazy but cute.' They all were in dazed. "Ready set go!"You ran and it was only about half fo 10% of your strength and he was already behind. Your phone then rang. You ran back to grab it and you were stopped by the teacher."What are you trying t-" You grabbed it and started running. 
         
    "Hello unnie?" You questioned. 
   
          "Like running? " You looked around and saw your unnie and ran to the finished line. 
         
 "I'll be there right there okay." You turnned off your phone and won. 
       
     "I need to go now.I'll finished it later okay by teach." You waved to him and ran off.  
           
  "This girl has super powers." Kai panted on his way back.As you ran back, you saw your unnie and left school. 
     
      "Who are we fighting drug dealers." Amber unnie sighed. 
   
    "Well lets change." You said as you saw Jr and you walked torwards him. "Unnie you can go first now." They nodded and left.
     
   "You changed so much _____. I need you back." He touched you cheeks. You slapped his hand away. 
           
"People change becuase of some person." You hissed at him. You walked away as tears came down and you wiped it away fast. 'I need a break.' You thought. You called them and.
   
        "Hey unnie I think I'm not going to fight." You said.
             
   "It's okay I know you need a break." Luna unnie told you. You went to a club and started drinking. 
     
         "You know a little girl can't be drinking." A guy smirked at you. He touched your thigh. Someone grabbed his hand. You looked up and saw Minho oppa. 
     
     "Don't touch her." He hissed at him and the guy left scared."What are you doing here." You kept drinking and not answering him. He stood there looking at you. Before you knew it you were chuckling and dranked 7 bottles of beer. You were tapping his shoulder.He looked up at you. 
       
  "Oppa you know that I love you really alot." You giggled ay him. He kept looking at you and ruffled your hair. He kinda wanted you drunk becuase you never let him see your cute side to anyone. "But you know something my heart is still hurting right here." You pointed at you chest. "I was forgetting him and you know what he came back." You hitted his shoulders lightly. "He came back and wanted me." You chuckled and tears fell down. You dranked another bottle of beer.
             
        "Lets go _____." He said. You shook your head and kept drinking. He picked you up and carried you behind his back. 
   
   "Oppa my heart still hurts." You whined. 
       
        "It's okay it will all be over." He said. You then fell asleep.Exo was walking back to there house and saw you saying stuff.
   
   "My heart still hearts." You said.
           
           "Why is she on a guys back?" Chen questioned. 
     
"Whatever about her she's just a weird girl." Lay said. 
                 
     "I don't care lets just follow her." Xiumin said and went following you. They all did when they saw a very big house and saw you going into it. 'Let's see if she likes us now tommorow.' Tao thought as he remembered you beating him. 

Hey guys happy friday!!! Sorry if I made anymistake and I will always keep updating once 2 days. See you guys later! ^_^