when one door closes more doors open for trouble

DARKEST SECRET IN A NERD
Author POV.
 
_____ was still sleeping while a new student came in to school but, you didn't notice. 
 
"Well we have a new student here come in please." You teacher told the person to come in.
 
"Hi my name is Park Sohee please treat me well." She said. You remembered that voice. Guys were talking about how cute and y she was. Girls were just gossiping about here. You looked up to see your ex-best friend here to school. "Oh well isn't it _____?" She said in her dolly voice. You just scoffed at her. 'You finally came back didn't you?' You thought. 'You changed alot queenka.' Sohee thoughted and smirked in her mind. 
 
"Well we have a space right next to ______." The teacher said. She walked up to you. You looked at her how she was just like those flirty girls. She smiled evily at you and got her hand out for you to shake her hand. 
 
"Nice to meet you ______. I hope we could be best friends again." She smirked at you. You smacked her hand out of your face. 
 
"We will never be together ever again and your boyfriend is here to try and get me back so you two should just get out already." You stood in her face. Everyone was just oohing the whole situation. She was about to slap you but you holded her and the teacher stopped the situation.
 
"You two girls stop it!" The teacher yelled out. "You both have detention! Both of you get out and do the punishment." You got out and walked to the wall and raised your hands in the air. 
 
"That nerd is preatty bad a**." One of the boys said and they started talking about you. SHINee, EXO, Beast, and RJ heard about the situation and came right away.
 
"Yah choi ______ why do you wear this clothes and also why are you in trouble?!" Your brother yelled at you and SHINee were in shocked. You covered your hears. 
 
"This b*tch was about to slap me so I had to stop her but the stupid teacher stopped me from about to punch her." You said.
 
"What did you call me you a-" You stopped her from saying more.
 
"You changed into a now I see since you banged my boyfriend in front my face I see." You scoffed at her. You guys were about to fight each other but EXO came in.
"Are you okay ______?" Lay asked you. You told him about the story how she was just evil. "Oh I see you had a boyfriend befor me." He pouted at you. You luaghed how he was still jealous about you going close to boys. 
     
       *GYM*
Girls were always glaring at you. You were in the lockers till 2ne1 pushed you to the floor. You didn't even noticed that they were there. 
 
"Shocked b*tch? You should just back off of them as I told you to but you still didn't so get ready to fight us nerd." Dara glared at you. In your mind you wanted to kill all of them. 
 
"Wait girls don't be so rough on her." Sohee came out of nowhere. She walked up to you. "You should just leave herself and let her ruin herself like she did years ago with her family."She smirked at you and 2ne1 luaghed at you.
 
"Wow you were right just let her be and she'll just be a disaster." CL luaghed. You clutched your hand. 
 
"Leave my family alone on this and just fight with me instead ." You said in your deep scarey voice. 'I'm already with sins all over my body already.' You thought. Sulli saw you were going to lose your temperature so she came to you. 
 
"I'm sorry she troubled you we'll never bother you." Sulli said.
 
"Leave unnie I'm okay right now." You grinded your teeth. 
 
"Let's go and change girls." Your gym teacher knocked on the girls locker room. 2ne1 glared at you. 
 
"We'll come back for you again ." Minzy luaghed as she walked out. You guys changed as you still felt anger in yourself. It was one on one battle in stunts with fighting. You looked to your right as you saw 2ne1 all over your oppa's. 
 
"Well the time is now. Who would like to fight each other one on one battle?" You gym teacher asked. Dara raised her hand. 
 
"I would like to fight with ______ please." She said in her ty voice. You nodded but Sulli pulled you close and whispered to you. 
 
"Try to not kill her alright?" You just nodded and got up. You were faced to face with her. Everyone was screaming for Dara but on the other hand Exo, SHINee, and your unnies are afriad you would kill her. You breathed not to kill her. 
 
"Ready to be killed ." She whispered close to you. 
 
"Just wait befor I could kill you." You whispered in your deadly voice to her. It was starting she kicked you
in the side but you dodge it and kicked her in the face. 
 
"You just did what to me?!" Dara screamed and touched her face.
 
"Relax it's just a warm up." You smiled at her. She scoffed at you and got up to try and punch you. You grabbed her fist and twisted to flip her over.
 
"Game is over ______ won!" The gym teacher yelled out. Your unnies were still worried. You walked up to them. 
"Calm down I didn't really kill her yet." You chuckled at them. 
 
*After school* 
You went to the room you where the detention room is. You went in and plugged in your headphones and put it in high volume. The teacher came in and out once and left till it was over she would come in. You grabbed your cigar and smoked till someone burned it out when you looked up you saw Sohee. 
 
"Well your not suppose to smoke. I thought you were just an angel." She mocked at you. "Lets continue our conversation shall we?" 
 
"Lets forget about it shall we?" You mocked her and slept. She pulled you up. 
 
"Yah I was talking to you!" 
 
"You know I can hurt you right?" 
 
"Please like you would like last time and cryed like a baby." 
 
"Well I'm not like I used to be in the past." You whispered in her hear that made her shiver. She slapped you in the face.
 
"He remembered you and came back for you and finding you. He broke up with me so he could find you back!" She yelled. "Luckly your family all died since it happened for revenge!" You pushed her roughly on to the wall. 
 
"Let's not talk about family shall we?" 
 
"B*tch your family's gone aren't you miserable yet?" You punched her to the ground. She luaghed like a crazy person. "I like that person who was taking care of you." 
 
"Don't you dare touch them!" You yelled at her. 
 
"You weren't like that before." 
 
"Like I said we were not like befor or ever be again so never touch anyone your just miserable finding a guy again." She slapped you again. You just chuckled.
 
"Your a crazy b*tch." 
 
"Of course so I'm warning you if you go close to them your going to be right befor my eyes." 
 
"What if they like me more than you." You chuckled at her and put her hear close to your mouth. 
 
"That will never happen." You pushed her to the side and left her. 'I will take him from you.' Sohee thought. As you went you had a bad feeling. 
*School morning*
You wore this to school
YesStyle Z - Inset Shirt Button-Accent Sweater*with glasses*
You saw your locker with red paint and your books were torned. Luckly 2ne1 left befor they could hurt you more.You saw a paper with blood on it. 
                           
                                                            Dear Black Wings 
I will kill the things you loved right befor your eyes you. You have to keep quiet and beat me before you could be free. 
                   From: Your friend.
It was in Madarin and you remembered the guy that you rejected in China and he said he would find the guys who try to touch you will be died. 'No not now when I found Lay already.' You though. Your hand's were shivering. Minho touched your should you swatted his hand away.
 
"L-leave me a-alone you don't want  to be h-hurt." You stuttered as tears fell down on you. 
 
"What's wrong are you sick tell me." He said.
 
"G-go don't touch me again." You started running to you class. Minho picked it up but didn't get what it was since it was in Mandarin. You put your head on the desked. Sulli touched you on the cheek. You stood up right away. 
 
"A-are you okay what's gotten into you." She said. 
 
"H-he came to f-find me and kill all the g-guys. I don't want to k-kill anyone anymore. He can't come back now!" You grabbed your shirt. You opened the page to do work in the libary. As soon as you opened it you saw the pic were the guy you remembered who was always around you is pushed to the river with blood all over his face. 
 

                           Black wings my dear I have come. Remembered of what happened before don't let anyone have you. Just come to me my dear.

You ripped the photo up. You ran out of school but someone grabbed your shoulder. You saw Lay holding you.  "Go! Go! away don't come he's going to kill you." You tryed to pull him away. He suddenly hugged you tight. 
 
"It's alright what's wrong?" He your hair.
 
"He can see us just go before he comes." You yelled out. 
 
"It's alright he won't come anymore." He calmed you down after a few minutes you clunged onto him. 'Well this is a weird situation now..' You thought. You got up and coughed a bit. 
 
"Umm thanks for everything. I think I just got cookoo for a bit so just forget about what I said and thanks again.." You said and walked away. He grabbed your wrist and turned you around again.  
 
"If you need anything just come to me." He said.
 
"Thanks." You smiled at him.
 
"You should smile more you look more pretty." You blushed a bit and left. 'I will always be there for you.' Lay thought as you left, but no one noticed someone was watching you guys. 'I see my little darling remembered me.' ??? thoughted. He slowly left looking for you. 
 
____________________________________________________________________________________
 
Hey guys sorry if it's short or not but on Sundays I might come home late since I was at my grandmas house and there was no internet and I come home late. So, sometimes the storied are short or I don't have any sorry guys it's kind of like a hard life now so please understand the situation please! *fighting*