Finding her.... MAYBE

DARKEST SECRET IN A NERD
Lay's POV.
 
That girl is really fimilar to me, but who is she?
 
     "Hey you guys okay?" I told them.
 
 "I'm okay but this girl has this voice that sounds like someone from   school?" Chen said to us. We nodded our heads. 
 
        "Hey guys there is a braclet here." Sehun told us and he picked up a braclet.
 
              "Hey isn't this your gege." Tao said to me.
 
  "Yeah you have the same thing as this." D.O said.
 
        "I already have mines at home isn't this someone elses." I looked at the bracelet and it has the name Candy.
 
* Flash back*
Aurthor's POV.
 
Lay was only 8 and you were 7. You guys were at the park together.
 
      "Yi Xing gege!"(Pinkish is Mandarin)You were tearing up a little bit.
 
"What is it Candy?" He said.
 
      "I'm going to move back to seoul again." 
 
    "It's okay we will be together to the end right?" He faked smiled at her. 'It's going to be the end.' He hugged you tight.
 
"Here I got you something" He gave you the braclet that said 'CANDY' "Remember me okay." You nodded your head.
 
                "I'll come back really fast." You smiled at him. He smiled bitterly back at you. ' You'll never come back.' He went into tears as you left him and never came back again. Years later he made a gang and lived in Seoul finding you but now gave up.
 
Lay's POV.
 
'It must be her again.' I thought I finally found her just need to anounce it to the school and I will find her right away. 
 
       "I have a plan guys." 
 
    "Lay gege is getting crazy again." Tao said to them.
 
       "I will find her yes or no." I said. I told them the plan. It is all going to end tommorow.
 
 _____ POV.
    I woke up in the morning but befor I got up my wrist felt empty. 'NONONONONONONONO!!!!!' I thought in my mind. I got up changed my clothes really fast with my braids and glasses.
 
CLICK - Brushed-Fleece Sweater Dress
"Oppa I lost my braclet have you see it!" I yelled at him.
 
        "You must have lost it or the place that you left off." He fell asleep again. I jumped on him.
 
     "Wake up then and get ready to change." I yelled in his ear. He got up and I kissed his cheek jumped off his bed and made breakfest for him. "See you later." I smiled and waved at him. 'When i was fighting with EXO then I lost it.' I thought. As I went there I saw Krystal and Sulli unnie there. 
 
        "Yo what up girl." Krystal said to me.
 
   "If you see a braclet then give it to me." I said to them. They nodded and as I went to class I saw things about me on my desk. I looked up and saw 2ne1 in my face.
 
          "Remember what I told you okay or else you will face me again." She slapped me in the face that wasen't even hard. 'Please if you knew the  real me you will bow to me.' I thought.
 
     "Y-yes." I tried to act scared. 2ne1 started to giggle I looked at the door and saw EXO.
 
        "Oppa." CL clinged to Lay. He gave her a little weird look and pushed her to the side. 
 
   "Every girl here I have something here if you know how to speak Mandarin and is missing a braclet like this then come to me." He raised up a braclet and it was mines. ' That little damn bastard as my braclet and how does he know I speak Manarin?' I thought. Girl raced to him in a line. 
 
          "Oppa it's me. That's my braclet that I was missing." They touched him and touched my braclet. I made my hand into a knuckle. I slamed my desk they all turned around and saw me reading. They scoffed at me. ' I need to have the braclet back. Oh I remember we have Sports together as I get closer to his bag then I will grab it.' I thought as I made a plan. 
     
          * Lunch Time* 
I saw oppa walk up to me. I pulled on his shirt a little he turned around me and looked at me. I pulled my glasses down a little bit. I whispered. "It's me oppa I need help." He nodded as I told him to meet him at the rooftop. I smoked on my cigar. 
 
     "Your not suppose to smoke here Choi_____." You turned around to see oppa I threw the cigar and smiled at him.
 
       "Well I didn't see you there and SHINee." I saw SHINee behind him. 
 
          "Aigoo don't smoke or DRINK to much okay. So what is the need." 
 
                  "I lost my braclet and somehow when I was in a fight I dropped the braclet and he has it now." 
 
            "Why is it so important to you?" JJong told me. I sighed at him and told him the story. 
 
    "Wait you speak Mandarin?" They questioned me. 
 
               "Yeah yeah I have a plan so don't worry to much." 
 
 
*After school*
I changed my clothes into this 
BAIMOMO - Long-Sleeve Crochet-Trim Stripe Tunic
with shorts of course. I ran about to 19 laps around the gym. I did basket ball and made of course all the shots with the ball. I then heard a claps as I turned around I saw EXO clapping. 'Great timing.' I thought. 
 
             "Nice play nerd." Lay said. 
 
     "Then lets bet if I win you in basket ball give me the braclet." I smirked at him. He scoffed.
 
         "Game on then." He smirked back at me. 'I guess he dosen't trust me that I will win.' I thought. 
 
     "The first person to win 10 points wins." I pass him the ball as he was dribbling it in the end we were sweating alot. 'Just
need 1 more point then I would win.' I thought. I took the ball from him and dunked the ball and made 1 point. "Give me the bracelet now!!!" I panted. The guys were shocked that a girl would beat a boy. 
 
       "Why do you need this so bad." He panted to and showed the bracelet. 'Think Think.' I thought.
 
    "My cousin lost the same bracelet like that last night." 
 
          "Where was it?"
 
      "There are alot of them selling and that one her dead mother gave her." 'Nice _____ nice one.' I thought as I face palmed myself in my mind. "You lost the bet anyways." I said. 
 
       "Fine then grab it if you want it." He threw it to Chanyeol. He then threw it to Kris and they kept passing it to each other. 'If that's what you want then fine.' I thought. I walked up to Chanyeol slowly as I went to him I stopped and yelled out. 
 
          "OMG IS THAT THE GANG F(X)!!" I  yelled they all faced the other way and "I used my leg to kick is hand and I grabbed the bracelet and started running I saw my gym teacher. 
 
     "Where are you guys running to." He yelled.
 
             "Sorry teach I got to go bye." I yelled at him.
 
       "You get back here you little bastard." Lay yelled at me. Now EXO was running after me and I saw the gates closed and I jumped over the wall luckly I got my skate board and started skating and went to the cafe I worked in and locked it. They started knocking on it.  "Open up!!!" He yelled. Customers looked at me and Anna looked shocked at me.
 
           "Let the customers in." She said to me.  'What to do what do do.' I thought.
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Hey guys I hope you like it school days are getting short and it will soon be winter break but I ain't snowing