That guy again.... Can I trust you?

DARKEST SECRET IN A NERD
                                               Chpt. 2
______'s POV.
 
We ran and jumped over the gate's at school.
   
       "You guys okay?" I asked Sulli and Krystal unnie. They noded 
 
    "How did he find us?" Sulli asked.
           
             "Maybe he must have saw us. We can't move to a diffrent school again." I said.
   
         "We need to meet up with everyone from f(x)." Krystal unnie said. We nodded and started going home. *sigh* I took everything out and took a shower. I changed into this 
Ringnor - Lace-Hem Floral Hoodie and this
BAIMOMO - Tie-Neck Dotted Ruffled Chiffon Blouse
I went to the coffee shop and got a drink. 'What am i going to do now' I thought just then I saw EXO and at the same time those guards standing outside were standing at my old house. I started to panic and got up and went to the door befor i got outside someone took grabbed my hand. It was Lay. His eyes eyed to me i wore my sun glasses so he couldn't see my red eyes.
     
        "Excuse me do I know you?" I acted like i didn't know them.
 
  "Oh sorry you looked like  someone i know." He bowed down and left with EXO. 'That was close' I thought. I went out the cafe and i went to the ally with the two guys.
        "So you guys were here weren't you." I smirked.
   They gulped down. "We will have to take you down." They guy sounded like he was scared. He tryed to kick me and i went to the other side. I saw there was a bar and swunged myself to there and kicked him in the face. Scared and hurt, the guy ran away with a bloody nose.
 
     "This guy i guess i will do it myself." He said and ran torwards me. He was going to punch me I grabbed his fist and twisted it and flipped him over and punched him in the face. He layed down there and coughed blood up. I kneeled down to him.
 
     "Not so tough anymore uh." I said chuckling. I turned home and stopped. "Oh and tell that old man to back off or i'll really kill him." I turned away and walked away. 
 
     END ______'s POV.
 
   ????'S POV.
I was walking. *Sigh* 'When am i going to find you back _____' 
 
              "Not so tough anymore uh." A girl said. It sounded like ____ but she was more scarey. I saw it was really _____ but she was diffrent. I missed her. I followed her to her house she was covered in blood. She took it off. 'I will get you back ____' I then left feeling better.
 
???'S POV. END
 
           ______'s POV.
 
I felt that someone was following me and i turned around to see no one  behind me. 'weird' I came home and it was dark. I the lights to see oppa sleeping on the floor next to the sofa. I grabbed the blanket next to him. He grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him. 
 
        " Oppa let me go." I pulled my hand away.
     
      "Tell me why is your sweater filled with blood." He said with a serious face. I gulped and sighed. 'I guess i'll have to accept him.' 
 
"Oppa if want to be mad then be mad. If you want to leave me then leave." I took a deep breath.
       
                "What are you talking about ____." He turned to me.
   
      "I am the manknae in f(x)." I told him. He chuckled and ruffled my hair.
                 
                   "Your funny ____." He then stopped chuckling. 
 
        "Beyanae oppa." I said. He hugged me tight.
     
   "You don't have to say sorry why couldn't you just tell me."
 
               "I thought you would not like me." I hugged his waist. Tearing up.
       
           "It's okay i love you okay. You can always can tell me stuff when you need help." He said. I nodded and he wiped away my tears. "Lets eat shall we ____?" He smiled. 
   
   "Yep oppa." I smiled with him. 'He still loves me as his sister.' I smiled. ' I can only trust in oppa.' The sun turned darker. Soon it was dark. 'I have to protect f(x) unnies and oppa from that old bastared' I thought and went upstairs. 
 
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 
   Hey guys I'm back and I will be telling you that every 2days I will be updating once. So I hope you guys like it and on the next chapter I will be showing you who ??? is and he was the one that cuased you to be this way. Can't wait to write it . TOODOOOLOOOO you guys.