Job

DARKEST SECRET IN A NERD
                                                 Chapter 7
 
______'s POV.
 
     I went home  changing clothes. I was ready to go outside and go on my skate board wearing this
   PUFII - Long Print Tee(With glasses just in case)
As I went to the park, I saw an ice cream truck and got 2 popsicle sticks. I saw the old man's guards again. I walked away until I saw this little kid getting beaten up by those guards. 
    "Hey get away from that kid bastards." (Pink=Mandarin)I yelled at them.
 
        "Hey isn't that the manknae of f(x)." One of them said.
     
  "Yeah! Let's get her." Another yelled.
   
     "Please haven't I told you." I  smirked and punched them to the ground and the other kicked him in the face.
 
"Wasting my time. Now scram!" I yelled. I walked up to the kid and he flinched when I got close to them."Don't worry noona isn't going to hurt you. I only hurt bad guys okay." I hugged him and he started to cry.
   
           "I was scared." He cryed and he hugged me back. 
 
    "It's okay the bad guys are gone. You want some ice cream?" I said to him. He nodded his head. 'Such a cute kid.' I thought. I looked t his face. 'Agioo he's hurt. Oh I remembered bring band aids in my pocket.' I remembered pulled out and put it on his face and legs.  
     
      "Noona is so cool. When I grow up I want to be like noona."I ruffled his head and hugged him.
 
 "Don't be like noona when you grow up to be like noona people will be scared of you." 
     
    "No I think noona is cool." He gave a bright smile. 'When you grow up you'll understand kiddo.'
 
        "Do you know where you live?" He nodded. He gave me the adress to the house. "Lets go then." I gave him a piggy back ride. 'What a big house they have.' I thought. The little boy was already asleep. When I knocked on the door someone came out and it was EXO.
END ______'s POV.
 
EXO's POV.
 
"Dude my little brother is gone!" Lay yelled 
   
        "Woah we got to search for him." Kai said.
 
    "He must've went to the park." Lay said. We heard the door bell ring. We ran to the door and saw Deshi on the back of the nerd girl. 
     
         "Oh your this boys brother?" She said. I nodded.
 
  "What happened to him?" She said.
   
      "May I come in to put him down?"She said We nodded.
End EXO's POV.
 
_____'s POV.
 
"May I come in?" They nodded. I sat the little boy down.
   
       "So.. what happened to my brother?" Lay felt weird. 
 
     "Oh. The guards for the old man beated him up." I said
     
            "Thanks for saving him. How did you know those guards?" D.O said.
   
  "This chinese man. Wanted me to be his worker so, I ran away and he keeps sending them to get me." I said scratching my hair. 
         
      "What happen to the guards?" Lay said.
     
    "We... ran away from him really fast so yeah..." I lied. I looked up at the time. "Well I better be going now. Also, keep an close eye on him okay." They nodded. 'They're just like lost kids.' I thought. I walked outside until somone grabbed my hand. 
   
           "You should come and hang out with us sometimes.You know for thanking you for saving him." Lay said.
       
      "Thanks,but next time. See you guys at school then." I waved to them they waved back at me. 'I need to find a job real fast.' I thought. I saw a sign that said 'Cute maid cafe chef wanted.' 'Maybe I could be a chef there.'I thought. I went in and saw everything was pink and the workers were girls. 'Eww dirty old men.' I saw men everywhere at the place.
   
        "Welcome to the cafe of cute maids." A girl bow to me.
 
   "Oh there was a sign that says you need a chef." I said.
     
      "Yes! We need you to come here and cook us something that you do the best and we will taste it and see if we can accept you or not." I got an apron and wore it around me and started to cook. I cooked fancy desert cake that looked like this.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdlbixn-T2GdMnZ5UA3G3(I couldn't even so that) =_=
She tooked a bite out of it. "OMG this is so good." She said. "Try it guys." They took a bite out of it their eyes opened wide. 
             "You are hired." One of them said.
     
     "Thank you. I will work hard." I said.
 
   "My names Anna." She shooked my hands with me. 
     
          "My names ______." 
   
      "You will need to wear things by theme everywhere okay?" I nodded."Lets get started and change into this." She showed me this.
Tokyo Fashion - Punched Lace-Hem Knit Tunic(Theme is pink and white)
*After Job*
 
    "Thank you for working hard." I bowed to them.
   
   "You worked hard _______. Could you lock the doors please?" Anna said.
   
 "Of course." I smiled at her. I locked all the doors and went outside to see night time. I looked at my watch it was already 10:00 pm. 'Shoot oppa's going to yell at me.' I changed my clothes.I ran home to see the lights were on. 
       
               "Young lady it is past 9 already.Where have you been!" He yelled at me like a grandma.
 
      "Calm down grandma. I had a job and it was so cool." I smiled at him. "Well I'm teird good night oppa." I kissed him on the cheeks and slept. 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Hope you guys like this other chapter that I did. If I made any mistakes then I'm sorry. I was kinda rushing so see you guys next time in 2 days. ^-^