Cuaght maybe...

DARKEST SECRET IN A NERD
                                                    Chapter 3
_____'s POV.
 
I went home to see oppa with his friends. Oppa was shocked when he saw me with bruised up face. Me and unnie covered up our face.
                "Yah! _____ what happened to you." oppa said.
   
      "Nothing i tripped on the way it's okay i can take care of myself."I said
 
"Oh yah ___ meet my friends Onew,JJong,Key,Taemin." 
       
        "Hello my name is ____ minho's younger sister now if you can excuse me i will be getting my self dress." I tried to walk away but someone grabbed my hand which is oppa.
     
     "I will not let you go till you tell me how did you get out." He said in a serious tone.
 
 "I just went somewhere so i will go now. Run girls!" We ran up stairs and locked it. Of course we're faster than him. 
 
              "Open this door instant now or oppa will break it." Oppa said.
     
          "Guys hurry up and hid my wepons and black clothes i will save time." I whipered. They agreed and hid it behind the bush outside my window. 
   
     "What's the pass word oppa." i said in cute voice. Then i opened the door. "I need to go to school tommorow so i need to go night night oppa." I close the door befor he could even say anything. 
  
*SCHOOL MORNING*
I got up at school morning still tierd. 'Keep it up _____' I raised my fist with hwaiting sign. I tied up my hair into a messy hair bun and wore this.
CLICK - Striped Ruffle-Hem Tunic
 "OPPPPAAAAA WAKE UP!!!!!!" I yelled while walking to his room. 
     
         "What _____ i'm really tierd you know that right." Oppa said to me.
   
    "Your going to be late oppa. Later." I kissed his cheek and left. I skated with my skate board to school when I was almost there i saw EXO. 'Ahhh' I screamed in my mind. I quickly put my skate board behind a buliding close to my school. 'I'll come back sweetie' I looked at my skate board. I quickly wore my glasses on. I put my head down and started to act like a nerd.
     
      "AAHH!!! Oppa I love you!!" 
 
 "Marry me EXO!" They screamed. I then look to my left where my brother and 'SHINee' was. 
     
      "AHHH!!!! It's SHINee !!!!" 
 
   "Marry me !!!!"  Fans started to scream. 'Aishhh I can't even have any peace' I saw sulli and krystal. I mouthed 'Go over to the garden gates at school.' They mouthed 'okay' I ran as fast as i could to the garden up as I ran i saw the queenkas foot stuck out. *Sigh* I fell on her foot acidentally. Everyone started to luagh. 2ne1 slammed me onto the wall. I felt a cut on my arm. 'Man' 
       
           "You remembered to not go close to EXO and SHINee oppa got it." Dara said with her face bruised up. 'Man i should've mad them num until they didn't walk' I thought.
   
        "Y-yes I kno-ww I know." I started acting scared. They let me go and i felt half of my clothes wet with blood. 'Crap i need to go to the nurse befor someone sees me.' I called my friends.  "Hey Howler (Sulli) I got hurt by those es queenkas so i'm going to need your help." I said in the phone. They came over and started helping me band aid.
    "We need to go to class room now so bai guys." I smiled and left. I went to class seeing people snickering about me. 
       "______ where have you been are you okay." My teacher said to me. 
   
  "Yes, I just fell down no worries." I smiled at her.
 
End _______'S POV.
 
  EXO's POV.
 
'Lies nerd girl' They all thought together.
 
   END EXO'S POV.
 
It was lunch time someone started calling me. I found out it was this guy that wanted to find me and kidnap me. 
   
        "Yo."   (Pinkissh is in Madarin.)
 
     " Come back _____ we miss you." The dirty old man told me.
 
  "u dirty man i will never come back to you." I spat back.
   
          "Don't worry _____ I will get F(X) and you with me." I could feel his smirk on me. 'Shizz i better tell them to run away.' I thought and got up. I ran in the hall way i could see 2 men from that old bastard. The 2 guys looked at me. 
   
                " There she is get her!"He said
 
            " Why this time!!!" I screamed out loud and people stared at me even EXO. 'Crap i forgot some of them know madarin.' I started running to find sulli and krystal. 'Luckly they knew english'. (Blue words are in English.)
   
        "Yo Sulli and Krystal get going that old man found us!" I ran torwards them.
     
    "What!!!" They stood up.
 
        " Hey teacher I'm going to borror these two for a day." The teacher nodded the students looked at us really scared.
   
    "Their over there." One of them found us.
 
             "SH*T!!!!" I yelled  " Don't stand there start running!" I yelled at them. The students were shocked. We started running pass students. We went over students. We went upstairs to the rooftop and saw EXO. We were shocked even EXO. The 2 guys saw us. The 2 guys smirked. 
   
      " You have no where to go princess ." The guy said. Some people in EXO were shocked. 
        
 
 " You guys were going have to jump." They nodded at me. The guy in with the angry bird face was shocked at me. " I guess you understand what were say please keep it a secret please." I winked at him and he stared at us. We jumped off the rooftop. (Wow there are alot of jumping involved here LOL)
 
END ____'S POV.
 
 
    
    EXOs POV.
 
'WTF did that nerd just say' They all thought
   
     'Somethings going on with those nerds.' Kris thought.
 
  "Man we missed them again." The guys said.
   
 "Excuse me sir but why did you want to have them."Kris said
 
                  " Boss wanted them and they always kept them becuase their 'special' ." He said. Kris told them and they started to think that they aren't nerds. 
   
      "We need to get them." They said all at once.
    
End Of EXO's POV. 
 
 
Hey guys I couldn't wait till monday but at least I did another chapter early. I'm so tierd from school but i finally got a week off yes!...... But then there is confrence which is really sad cuase my hand writings really bad so yeah...... :(  Anyways i will be updating more this next week. Thanks you!