What to do??!!!

DARKEST SECRET IN A NERD
_______'s POV.
 
It was morning I got up to school and woke up oppa already. I wore this 
BAIMOMO - Tie-Neck Dotted Ruffled Chiffon Blouse
started to walk to school becuase people are being to creepy these days about stalking. Just as I got there I bumped into the queenkas. 'Great just great' I thought. They smirked at me and grabbed me by the collar and pushed me down to the floor. I had dirt everywhere and there were scratches on my legs. 
"Hey when I tell you to get lost remember to get lost. Got it!" Minzy yelled into my ears. 
   
      "Y-yes I got it." I said trying to be scared.They all smirked at me and poured a bucket of cold water on me. 'Again really?' I thought.
       
           "Now get lost!" CL yelled at my face. I stood up dusted my skirt and walked to the bathroom. I tryed to dry myself but I couldn't dry it completely. 'Oppa is going to kill everyone. Oh wait I need to go to cafe to I'll just dry myself there.' I thought. I grabbed my stuff and went into the classroom and saw people snickering at me. *Sigh*
   
               "Miss choi-ssi where have you been? Are you okay?" My teacher told me.
 
    "I'm okay I just slipped into the puddle thats all." I faked smile at her. 'I really want to smoke so bad right now.' I thought. 
 
  *Lunch Time*
I walked up to the garden and plus it was abondon. People say that there was a nerd girl who died here LOL can you trust them. I did the garden all by myself it became more preatty each day. I crouched down to them. 
   
           "Hello little flowers how are you today." I smiled at them. Their like the only people that I can smile and luagh with them. Even thought people would think I'm weird. I looked at the flowers and started to sing. Black by G-Dragon
   
     "It is the time to sing sad song isn't it." I smiled to the flowers. "I'm all alone again." I chuckled and took out a cigar and smoked. Tears start to fall down on my eyes. "I'm alone again." I repeated it as more tears fall down I messed up my hair. I  stood up and wiped my tears got up and stepped on the cigar.  "Bye guys." I smiled at the flower. I went to the classroom to see no one there. Sat down and looked outside it was dark. The teacher came in saw me and looked at the clock to see there was 40 minutes left to go back inside. 
     
         "What are you doing here ______?" She said.
 
   "It's such a nice day isn't it." I chuckled bitterly. She looked outside and sae the sky was black.She looked back at me to see if I'm okay or not.  
     
       "Are you okay ______-ssi?" 
 
     "I'm fine you can go now." I smiled at her. She left for lunch time. Lay and Kai came in this time to and saw you watching the rainy skys. They had smirks on their faces and walked up to you. 
   
   "Looking for something." I said still looking at the sky.
   
         "You of course."Kai said in a seductive voice to me. I looked at them and they smirked. I gave them the eww look and just got up. Lay pulled me back down to my chair and Kai blocked the doors. 
         
     "Listen cutie just be my maid for the day and we will live together forever." He said close to me. I chuckled which made them confused. 
     
   "Please a puppy is cuter than that." I pointed at them. He was about to slap me. I grabbed his wristed and clutched them hard and pushed him to the other side. His wrist was red. 
       
          "You little thing you think you could go away with this watch again." He hissed at me and left.
          End ____'s POV.
   
       Lay's POV.
That little girl I will get here back and I will follow here to where ever she goes. I smirked. 
   
      "Hey guys you want to follow the nerd?" I asked Exo.
     
 "Sure." They smirked.
Lay's POV. End
 
      Aurthor POV.
You skipped to the shop to see Anna. 
      "Hi Anna." You said waving to her and gave her a smile. You felt like someone was watching you. But, you forgot that. You wore this (Theme is Pink) with a short pink skirt
Tokyo Fashion - Tab-Sleeve Lace Panel Pintuck Blouse(No glasses)
 

You started cooking food to people and people liked your cooking. Until someone or should I say some people came in and you heard giggling and screaming in the shop you peeked outside and saw Exo..........

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys I know It's getting shorter becuase, of school okay I know you guys have school to so work hard okay. Also, I might not up date untill 3 weeks BUT!!! Maybe okay. See you guys and work hard at school!